Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Tipo di carena: V profondo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 67 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 18 ft 10 in
Pescaggio massimo: 6 ft 0 in
Modello motore: MTU 16V2000, 2000hp
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Modello motore: MTU 16V2000, 2000hp
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Velocità di crociera: 30 Nodi
Velocità massima: 37 Nodi
Numero cabine: 4
Numero di bagni: 4
Description per area
Accommodates a total of eight in (4) staterooms; owners, guests and crew.
The salon features custom Marty Lowe interior, a teak threshold with teak deck, and high gloss cherry interior with a seating area to port. There is a sand colored fabric covered couch facing inboard. There are built in leather covered chairs at each end separated by built in end tables with storage and a custom cherry coffee table with burled cherry wood top, which is the same as the end tables.
Electric/hydraulic storage with a magazine rack forward of seating area to port. Full wet bar across to starboard with liquor and glass storage including a Scottsman icemaker. Electric distribution panel (AC & DC).
• 25” Toshiba TV
• LG Blueray Player
• Monstercable surround sound system
• Sea Tel Satellite TV system with (4) Sony DSS receivers (in the salon and (3) staterooms)
• KVH Trac Satellite phone, Sat phone system, built in cell phone in (4) separate staterooms, fax and internet capabilities for Sat phone system
• Garmin camera
Up one step from the salon, to starboard, is a large semi-circular leather settee with storage below. There is a cherry dinette table on two cherry wood stanchions with ample seating.
The galley is located across to port from the settee and includes a new Frigidaire (2012) refrigerator/freezer with fresh water and icemaker, GE trash compactor, (2) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher. All have custom cherry wood panels. The galley also includes a Gaggenau oven, Kenyon 4-burner electric range, GE convection and microwave, abundance of storage with drawers and cabinets, and granite countertops. There are plates and flatware fitted into the storage cabinets.
Down five cherry wood steps, through the padded wall coverings in the companionway are the staterooms. Located in the companionway are the washer and dryer, central vac and carpet runners.
From the companionway, down three stairs aft is the full beam master with a tapered king size berth. The suite is tastefully decorated with carpet, cherry wood and tan upholstered accents. The amenities include a Sharp 18” flat screen TV, Sony DVD/Cd, video CD with 300 disc capacity, AM/FM receivers, ample storage throughout with built in safe under bed, vanity with stool, seating on both sides of the bed, full walk in closet, fax outlet, and a Panasonic digital four line phone system (base station).
The master head is outboard to port with double sinks, a light marble countertop, cherry floors with mirrored overhead, huge shower, mirrored medicine cabinet as well as excellent storage. Raritan toilets are in all the bathrooms.
Furthest forward is the VIP stateroom with en suite head and shower featuring the Raritan toilet, marble countertops, mirrored overhead, medicine cabinets and excellent storage. There is a centerline raised queen berth with storage below. For entertainment, there is a Yamaha CD/DVD 3-disc unit, Sylvania 12” TV with VHS. Both the VIP and companionway have carpet runners.
Aft to port is the twin guest stateroom with en suite head and shower. Featured throughout the guest stateroom are the same wood and fabric from the master. There is a tan and beige comforter and pillow, 12” Sylvania TV with built in VHS, Panasonic AM/FM Cd stereo unit. Similar to the master head, the guest bathroom features the cherry wood floors, light marble countertops, mirrored overhead and on the medicine cabinets Raritan toilets and excellent storage.
Across from the twin guest stateroom to port are the crew quarters, which include upper and lower berths as well as custom sleeping bag comforters. Just aft is the enclosed head and shower, which functions as the day head. This head also features marble countertops, mirrored ceiling, medicine cabinets, Raritan toilet, and excellent storage.
Anchor locker - 200' chain, 600' 3" line, fresh water washdown system, Simpson/Lawrence anchor windlass with bow deployment anchor system.
From the cockpit, ascend four teak steps en route to the flybridge. To starboard, up seven teak covered curved stairs to the enclosed bridge. Access to the flybridge is via an enclosed curved stairwell.
• (2) Besenzoni helm chairs
• Main control station starboard of wheel
• Danforth compass
• American bow thruster with remote stations
• Jensen CD player with AM/FM receiver with satellite radio through SeaTel System
• (2) ACR spotlights
• Dual engine control heads - one to port and centerline. New MTU DDEC controls and software, 2011
• Windlass control, DDEC readers, alarm monitor, fuel gauges, trim tabs
• (2) MTU Blueline M deck helm display
• Aft control station: American Bow Thruster and Garmin GPS Map 5212
• Simrad AP2 auto pilot
• Furuno DR512A 72-mile radar, 6' open array antenna
• Furuno color 2 CD Sounder, FCV 1100L
• (2) Garmin 8215 monitors
• Furuno MF08 NavNet 3D
• Sony Sirius XM radio receiver and CD changer, subwoofer and booster
• (2) Standard Horizon VHF with remote command microphone
• (2) ICOM IC-M504
• Raymarine ST60 depth/Raymarine ST60 wind
The cockpit features a glass deck and covering boards, transom fish box, cockpit combing, 168 square feet of cockpit space and teak covered side steps. Also included are a deck fish box with macerator and Eskimo icemaker. A custom sea chest is located in the bilge below the fish box with dedicated thru hull. (2) 2000 rule, 24-volt bilge pumps which services two outlets port and starboard. It also has a salt and fresh water wash down system.
Tackle center and drawers to port with sink and bait prep station with storage cabinet and shelves below. Cockpit stereo speakers and lighting overhead. To starboard above the locker cabinet is a vertical locker that can be used for rod storage, fenders, etc.
• Fighting chair with seat and rocket launcher
• Pipewelders 39' triple spreader outriggers
• (6) Gunwale mounted rod holder and (2) each port and starboard pilaster
• Craftsman tool box mounted
• (2) 23 kw Kohler gens, 2500 hours
• (2) Spare wheels
• 900 gpd Horizon reverse Osmosis watermaker
• Garmin Camera
• Auto oil change system
• Dual Racor fuel filter on mains
• 2000 gallon fuel - forward of engines
• 12/24 volt electric system
• (2) 50 amp lines with Glendenning cable master
• Voltage isolators/transformers with Buc boost system
• (2) Banks of 4-8D batteries
• Delta T exhaust fan system
• Delta T computerized fire suppression system, auto Halon engine room fire system
Hull material: Fiberglass - VTR
Hull type: Deep Vee
Boat type: Sports Fishing Boats
Transmission type: Inboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.