Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Tipo di carena: V modificato
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 13.92 m
Larghezza: 4.27 m
Lunghezza del ponte: 13.64 m
: 12501 kgs
Marca motore: volvo penta
Anno di costruzione: 2003
Modello motore: tamd 74
Marca motore: volvo penta
Anno di costruzione: 2003
Modello motore: tamd 74
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (488 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (1362 Litri)
Numero letti singoli: 6
Numero di toilet: 2
Portata totale: 10
Centro di Navigazione
Computer di bordo
Lettore di CD
Lettore di DVD
Pompa di sentina manuale
Elica di prua
Tavola di pozzetto
Scaletta di bagno
Doccia di pozzetto
passavanti in teak
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
The 45 is, above all, a boat for enjoying convivial company and the excitement of cruising. The flybridge is an entertaining area in its own right, and there is stowage on the extended swimming platform for a tender or wetbike.
Accommodating three cabins in a craft this size without sacrificing comfort is a remarkable achievement. Doing so in a boat with exhilarating performance, self-assured seakeeping and long-range cruising abilities is exceptional.
* Furniture finished in natural cherry wood with clear lacquer finish, (classic cherry optionally available) * Console
area finished with burr elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets
and curtains from co-ordinated range * Timber laid galley floor.
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
* Self-draining * Teak laid deck * Upholstered L-shaped seat with fender and life raft stowage space below * Lockable
gas strut assisted hatch to lazarette stowage area * Lockable access hatch to engine room * Steps to side decks and
flybridge with teak capping * Overboard vented, self-draining locker for 2 Camping or Calor gas bottles * 220/240v
shore support inlet and cable stowage locker * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform
* Cockpit cover * Stainless steel handrails * Reserve manual bilge pump * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Full
size transom bathing platform with teak decking, storage compartment, fixing points for dinghy or wetbike, foldaway
swimming ladder, hot and cold shower.
* Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log/echo sounder and autopilot controls
* Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * High speed
compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn * Remote VHF handset location * Intercom to lower helm * Compass
and instrument light controls * Visual and audible engine warning system * Bilge pump audible alarm * 2-seater helm
seat * U-shaped upholstered sofa with drinks table * Double sunbed * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Integral
stairway from aft cockpit with access hatch * Wind deflector screens * Stainless steel handrails * GRP radar arch
* Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio.
* U-shaped sofa with dining table to starboard * Moveable 2 seater sofa opposite * Stereo CD/radio with saloon
and exterior speakers * Sideboard with refrigerator (24v/240v), glass, bottle and general stowage * Tinted opening
side windows * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless steel frames * Triple stainless steel framed
sliding doors to cockpit, for maximum opening * Curtains, venetian blinds or sunscreens to all windows and doors
* Overhead downlighters * Clock and barometer.OWNER’S SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe * Cupboard with shelves
* Storage locker * Forward mirror * Individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blindSTARBOARD GUEST CABIN
* 2 full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf space * Eye level and bedhead storage
lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * 2 opening portholes.PORT GUEST CABIN
* 2 full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe * Storage locker * Downlighters and individual berth
lights * 2 opening portholes * Mirror.
24 Volt: 2 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators change
via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 24v float battery charger connected to
both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on
220/240 Volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Earth leakage
safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom, guest suite, galley (double) and
saloon (2) * Shaver points in both bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Recessed 3-burner gas hob with flame failure protection and cover * Combination
microwave/conventional oven with grill * Twin bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 24v/240v
fridge/freezer * Waste disposal bin * Hob extractor fan * Overhead lighting * Dedicated crockery and cutlery stowage
* General storage cupboards * Water gauge * Opening porthole.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 360 gallons (1636 litres) capacity * Fuel
fillers on port and starboard side decks * High capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker
* Fuel gauges at main helm.
* Water tank of 122 gallons (554 litres) plus 7 gallons (32 litres) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and
240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge
* Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s suite, guest suite and
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette
(3 in all) * High capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration
absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads integrally bonded * Automatic fire
extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder from
cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High speed, balanced
rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded *
Hydraulic steering system.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency
and reduced draft * Hand laid glass fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder
bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high gloss
gelcoat * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure, for strength and high
thermal insulation * Moulded non slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and cockpit decks * Integrally moulded
flybridge stairway * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta
anchor with 30 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Deck hatch access to
chain locker * Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow and stern fairleads * Stern rope storage lockers
* Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Foredeck hatch * Stainless
steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with dual station
remote controls * Twin electric horns * Intercom/loud hailer * Fuel and water fillers.
Dual station autopilot.
Remote control electric anchor winch.
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
Dual station log and echo sounder with alarm.
VHF R/T with dual station facilities.
Searchlight with remote control.
Saloon/flybridge stereo CD/radio.
Cocktail bar with refrigerator.
Flybridge refrigerated coolbox.
Triple opening stainless steel saloon doors.
Stainless steel framed saloon windows and curved windscreen all in
Transom door leading to full size bathing platform.
Teak laid cockpit deck and transom platform.
Hot and cold transom shower.
24v DC Electrical system 240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger.
Cockpit night cover.
Engine Options - Diesel
2 x Volvo Penta TAMD63P (2 x 370hp) Speed range: 26-28 knots
2 x Volvo Penta TAMD74L (2 x 430hp) Speed range: 29-32 knots
2 x Volvo Penta TAMD75P (2 x 480hp) Speed range: 31-33 knots
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe