2003 William Fife Junior 126 Classic Schooner
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Hammamet, Tunisia
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- EUR 2,000,000 Tasse non incluse
All the charm of a begone era with lines faithfully drawn from the board of William Fife Junior, built in 2003 to the highest standards
Please contact Bruno Kairet at +33 (0) 613 437 138
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Myanma Shipyard, Yangoon Myama
Designer: William Fife Jun
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 126 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 18 ft 6 in
Lunghezza del ponte: 103 ft 0 in
Pescaggio minimo: 11 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 72574 kgs
Potenza totale: 300 HP
Marca motore: Cummins
Modello motore: 6CTA8.3-M1
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 300 HP
Numero letti singoli: 13
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 4
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorized A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The deck (semi swept) is of solid (over 2” thick) long length quarter sawn teak, probably the last deck of this traditional type that will ever be laid down on a yacht, caulked with cotton and stopped with black rubber. Butt joints are minimal and the planks are fastened from below, with no plugs in the deck.
- Hauled and grit blasted (2014).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x 300hp Cummins Diesel 6CTA.8.3-M1
- Serial no. 45991794
- MG 5067 gearbox.
- Serial no. 5FV 798.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising speed – 8 knots.
- Max speed – 12 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Mechanical steering (and hydraulic steering option, below deck).
- Teak steering wheel.
- 1 x 2-1/2 Stainless steel shaft, with:
- Autoprop 3 bladed propeller.
- 2 x Banks of deep cell type: 1,200AH.
- 1 x 25 watt.
- 1 x 80 watt.
- 1 x 12v Charger (for radio safety battery).
- 1 x Alternator on main engine.
- 1 x Onan 17.5 in silent box.
- Isolating transformer, for 220v and 110v.
- 2000 watt Victron.
- Fuel centrifuge/separator: 300 litres day tank – for extra separation.
- Double cartridge filters, and fine filters.
- Air compressor in lazarette.
- Simrad echo sounder.
- Simrad CR44 radar.
- Simrad GPS (GPS).
- Simrad chart plotter.
- Tridata wind/speed log.
- 1 x Airhorn.
- 1 x Searchlight.
- ICS Navtex.
- Samsung laser printer.
- Simrad RD 69 VHF.
- AIS (2014).
- 1 x 4-burner gimbaled propane stove (MCA approved)
- 1 x Built-in espresso machine Saeco.
- 1 x Deep freezer.
- 1 x Fridge.
- Rice cooker, mixer etc…
- 4 x Electric marine heads.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning throughout.
- There is a cockpit in front of the wheel, suitable for relaxed seating at all moments. The forward end of the cockpit is the aft cabin companionway hatch, which leads down as a private entry to the aft cabin.
- The deckhouse is in front of the cockpit, and can seat many, this is the popular spot whilst on voyage, and in port.
- There are 3 x custom foldaway deck tables for dining, the main one sets up behind the main mast, the second in the cockpit, and the third, mainly for the crew, places over the focs’l hatch.
- There are 3 x skylights centerline on deck for light and ventilation.
- The dinghy is set on chocks between two of them for long voyages.
- The focs’l hatch is forward of the fore mast and gives entrance to the crew quarters.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 x Double cabins, each with ensuite bathrooms.
- 1 x Twin crew cabin.
- 1 x Crew cabin in focs’le for up to 6.
- 4 x WC’s/Showers.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Main saloon with gimbaled dining table and settees in calf leather and deckhouse settees in water buffalo hide.
- The main saloon seats 8 comfortably for dining (on the starboard side) while drinks may be enjoyed in the deckhouse and further seating can be arranged at the coffee table (on the port side).
- Two masted gaff schooner.
- All Alaskan Sitka spruce spars.
- 2 x Sitka spruce masts.
- All galvanised steel standing rigging, new in 2004.
- All galvanised steel bottlescrews, new in 2004.
- 4 x Electric / manual winches & 2 x manual
- Sail area of 5296 sq.ft.
- 1 x Incidence main sail, new in 2007 (Lee spare made from Japanese Dacron are now kept for cruising).
- 1 x Lee staysail.
- 1 x Lee Balloon stay sail.
- 1 x Lee fore sail.
- 1 x Inner jib.
- 2 x Ratsey & Lee jib.
- 2 x Ratsey & Lee jib top.
- 1 x Ratsey jackyard topsail.
- 1 x Lee fore topsail.
- 2 x Ratsey fisherman.
- 1 x Ratsey spinnaker.
- Brass bell.
- 3 x Skylights (deck prism).
- 2 x Teak butterfly hatches.
- Deck shower / washdown.
- Teak binnacle with brass compass house.
- Much custom cast bronze deck hardware.
- Deck structure covers and sail covers of Sunbrella.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2 x Fisherman.
- 1 x Thomas Reid (hydraulic) with double gypsies and warping drums.
- 2 x 19mm galvanised stud link anchor chains, of 140 and 80m.
- 2 x Cast steel fisherman type anchors of 148kg each – Fife design.
- 1 x Galvanised steel kedge.
Tender & Outboard:
- 1 x Semi rigid launch with Suzuki outboard (second available on request).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.