2004 KER 39
Cowes, United Kingdom
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Cowes, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- £ 95,000 Tasse incluse (EUR 107,671)
The pocket rocket 'Erivale III' is now available.
From the drawing board of the Ker Yacht Design team, the Ker 39 is hugely successful under IRC racing and has been from its inception with the 39 being one of the top performing boats in the UK for the past 5 years. 'Erivale III' has been professionally maintained since new so presents very well. Currently based in Cowes she can be viewed or test sailed at any time.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 0000
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Bandiera della barca: United Kingdom
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Tipo di carena: Altro
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 39 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 5 in
Pescaggio massimo: 8 ft 1 in
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Deck Gear & Winches:
- Harken, Spinlock and Fredricksen throughout.
- Harken Winches.
- Halyard Quattro 45 self-tailing.
- Primary 480 Top Cleat.
- Minsheet 45 self-tailing.
- JP3 Steering systems.
- Meridian hydraulic pump with custom ram for backstay.
- 2 x House batteries - Gel Type.
- 1 x House battery.
- B&G H2000 Performance processing system.
- 5 x mast display readouts.
- 2 x Fully functioning displays in cockpit.
- Carbon B&G vertical wand.
- Sony audio system.
- Endoscope for foil viewing.
Keel & Rudder:
- IRC optimised Keel, new in 2010 with lower VCG configuration.
- Steel keel fin that has been professionally profiled and templated.
- Carbon Rudder stock professionally engineered.
Interior accommodation is exceptionally well laid out with 12 bunks available when in cruising mode and still allows 6 crew members to sleep whilst racing.
Everything has been constructed with weight in mind, including floorboards, bunk cushions, cooking facilities and all storage compartments.
Erivale III also comes with the following;
All the required safety equipment is supplied with the boat up to ISAF CAT 3 standards, excluding life rafts.
At chart table:
Custom carbon distribution panel
1 x NMEA FFD screen at Nav station.
Raymarine remote GPS antenna
ICOM M601 DSC radio, with position feed/fix.
Garmin plotter with B&G feed.
Mix of halogen, red and white internal lighting running on 12v system.
Nav lights on bow and stern.
NEW 2017 SAILS INCLUDE;
J3 - North sails (panelled)
S4 - One Sails
NEW 2016 INVENTORY ALSO INCLUDED IN SALE PRICE
- MAIN 3Di NORTH 2016 (1 reef)
- #1 3Di NORTH 2016
- #2 3dI NORTH 2016.
- S2 NORTH 2016 (+9sqm)
-- MAIN 3DL NORTH 2012. (1 reef)
-- MAIN QUANTUM 2011. (1 reef)
-- MAIN (PANEL) QUANTUM 2004.
-- #1 QUANTUM 2011.
-- #1 NORTH 2007.
-- #2 NORTH 2012.
-- #2 QUANTUM 2011.
-- #2 NORTH 2008.
-- #3 QUANTUM 2011.
-- #3 NORTH 2007.
-- #4 NORTH 2008.
-- #5 QUANTUM 2007.
-- DRIFTER NORTH 2007.
-- STAYSAIL QUANTUM 2004.
-- STORM JIB QUANTUM 2004.
-- STORM TRYSAIL QUANTUM 2004.
-- A1 0.5OZ VMG QUANTUM 2004.
-- A1 0.5OZ VMG QUANTUM 2005.
-- A1 0.5OZ VMG QUANTUM 2011.
-- S2 0.5OZ LIGHT RUNNER NORTH 2007.
-- S2 0.5OZ LIGHT RUNNER NORTH 2008.
-- S2 0.5OZ LIGHT RUNNER ONE SAILS 2012.
-- S4 0.9OZ AP QUANTUM 2004.
-- A5 1.5OZ QUANTUM 2004.
-- A5F 1.5OZ FRACTIONAL QUANTUM 2005.
-- STAYSAIL QUANTUM 2004.
-- ONE SAILS JIB TOP 2013.
Erivale III was built by Acheson & Rossa, the renowned South African builders, to exceptional standards.
Constructed from E-Glass/Foam/Epoxy.
The Ker 39 speaks for itself in terms of race record and true good value racing.
IRC: 1.117 TCC (2017)
Recent work includes;
2016 - New top side repaint.
2017 - Weight removed from bulb for increased IRC performance in the light/med airs -100kg.
Erivale III is fitted with carbon spars from Formula throughout, standing rod rigging and a consistently upgraded dyneema running package.
- Formula twin spreader rig.
- Internal Hydraulic mast jack.
- Carbon Spreaders.
- Tuff Luff forestay.
- Custom Formula boom.
- 2 x Reeflines.
- Underdeck Mainsheet system.
- Carbon effect spring vang.
- Carbon tapered construction.
- Internal trip lines.
- Outer end quick release.
- Dyneema and Aramid ropework throughout.
- Tylaska shackles on majority of halyards.
- Constant upgrading and replacement when required.