2004 Najad 332
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- EUR 150,000 Tasse incluse
From the world famous Swedish yard the Najad 332 offers a fantastic go anywhere Bluewater cruising option.
The Najad 332 has a layout that is traditional and cruising oriented. With wide side decks, low bulwarks capped with teak, and stout handrails on the coachroof enhance safety.
The cockpit is seamanlike, with excellent 360-degree visibility that allows for ease of use both out in open water as well as when coming into mooring.
This Najad 332 comes with a fantastic specification and viewing is highly recommended.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Costruttore: Najad Yachts
Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co
Bandiera della barca: Italy
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 32 ft 8 in
Larghezza: 10 ft 8 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 26 ft 8 in
Pescaggio minimo: 5 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 6 in
: 5300 kgs
Potenza totale: 28 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Anno di costruzione: 2004
Modello motore: D1-30 3-Cylinder
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 28 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (170 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (92 Litri)
Salpa ancore elettrico
- Beautiful, traditional Scandinavian interior in mahogany.
- Saloon with two sofas at folding saloon table (backrests can be folded up to convert seats to bunks).
- Forward facing charttable to starboard.
- L-shaped galley aft to port with gas stove (2 burners and oven).
- Electrical coolbox.
- Double sink.
- Additional folding board to increase workspace.
- Owner's cabin forward with double berth and two lockers.
- Guest cabin aft with double berth.
- Heads compartment to starboard aft.
- Diesel heating EBERSPÄCHER.
- Leecloth for sea berths in saloon.
- RAYMARINE ST60 log.
- ST60 depth sounder.
- ST60 wind.
- Autopilot RAYMARINE ST6001 with gyro-sensor.
- GPS/chart plotter RAYMARINE A70D up to the helm.
- VHF SAILOR C4900.
- 230 V shore power connection with battery charger 12 V/25 A and 230 V sockets.
- 3 x service battery 12 V/75 Ah.
- Starter battery 12 V/75 Ah.
Plumbing and Tankage
- Hot water boiler 20 l with switch in galley.
- Stainless steel holding tank 40 l with Y-valve.
- Deck valve and sea discharge.
- Stainless steel fuel tank 92 l.
- Full Teak Deck.
- Electric anchor windlass LOFRANS 1.000 W (2013).
- Bruce-anchor 15 kg and 60 m + radio chian counter and windlass remote controller.
- Genoa winches ANDERSEN 40.2ST.
- Secondary winches ANDERSEN 28.2ST.
- Halyard winch ANDERSEN 28.
- Fixed windscreen with handrails outside.
- Steering wheel.
- Cockpit cover.
- Stainless steel cleats.
- Swim ladder.
- Stainless steel bow protection rail.
- Adjustable genoa sheeting points.
- Large storage locker in the cockpit to starboard.
- Folding cockpit table.
- Stern shower.
- Full batten mainsail UK-Syversen DC-Mylar triradial approx. 25 m².
- Lazy jacks and lazy bag.
- Furling jib UK-Syversen DC-Mylar triradial approx. 24 m².
- Gennaker UK-Syversen used only two times (as new).
- The NAJAD 332 is rigged with a deck stepped.
- 9/10 fractional SELDEN mast with two sets of spreaders.
- FURLEX genoa furler.
- Manual backstay adjuster.
- Aluminium protection for rigging screws.
- Telescopic whisker pole.
- Triwhite in mast top.
- Deck light.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Italy.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates