2004 Nordhavn 57
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- ANNAPOLIS, MD
- Materiale Scafo:
- Ultimo Prezzo a Listino:
- US$ 859,000 Tasse incluse (EUR 813,139)
PRICE REDUCED 10/24/16 AGAIN! Owner wants sold before winter!
This is the finest and latest model year pre-owned 57' Nordhavn available today. She is currently in Annapolis and available to showings.
Every receipt, record and documentation is available and in Brokers possession. Not only has this vessel been maintained to the highest yacht standard, we can prove it.
A very detailed inspection of all systems this winter ensures this 57 NORDHAVN is the one you can literally move aboard and depart immediately for your adventure.
IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A SERIOUS TRAWLER OF THIS PEDIGREE, START YOUR INVESTIGATION OF THIS ONE NOW AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU JUST FOUND "THE ONE" AFTER I SHARE ALL THE INFO.
CONTACT WORLDWIDE CENTRAL AGENT EZRA ANDROUS 410-693-1887
Please contact Master User at 410 268 7171
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 57 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 17 ft 7 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 53 ft 1 in
Dislocamento: 120000 lbs Mezzo Carico
: 92000 lbs
Potenza totale: 340 HP
Marca motore: Lugger
Modello motore: L-6125A
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 3256
Potenza Motore: 340 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 (300 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 4 (2000 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 3
Numero di toilet: 2
Deck & Hull
- Reverse rake pilothouse windows
- Stainless force 10 built-in LPG gas BBQ in cockpit
- 14ft Caribe CL14 center console tender with Yamaha 60HP four stroke engine
- Covers for fly bridge cushions, fly bridge table and pilothouse windows
- Dual prime fabrication helm chairs on flybridge
- Salon storm plate receptacles
- Fixed stainless fly bridge bimini top with Acrylon cover
- Custom extra stainless exterior handrails
- 175lb stainless Airtex anchor
- 400ft chain
- Chain stopper
- Stern anchor
- Boarding door on Portuguese bridge - Starboard side
- Upgraded Pacific Coast Marine sliding doors throughout
- 1,300lb stainless Airtex hydraulic davit with power rotation
- Maxwell 2200 24v capstan in cockpit for stern rode
- Flopper stopper system on port side of boat complete with all rigging
- Fishing rod holders
- Deck flood lights
- Upgraded Kahlenberg twin trumpet horn
- Bulbous bow
- Kayaks and Kayak holders on boat deck
Manufacturer Provided Description
Machinery & Equipment
- Dry Stack
- 340 HP Lugger main engine
- Walker commercial grade air-sep
- Twin disc transmission
- Twindisc Electronic control stations located in the pilothouse, flybridge and cockpit
- American Bow Thruster hydraulic bow and stern thrusters - 25HP each
- Fuel transfer system with fuel polishing
- American Bow Thruster TRAC II digital active fin stabilizers
- 180 GPM hydraulic emergency bilge pumps fore and aft
- Fireboy fire suppression with engine shutdown and manual release
- Variable displacement hydraulic pumps on main and wing engine
- 20kW Northern Lights Generator
- Oil change system for main wing and generator, hard plumbed
- Spurs line cutter on main shaft
Pilothouse & Electronics
- Dual Pompanette Platinum series helm, chairs - charcoal ultraleather with chrome base
- Custom slide out setee in wheelhouse to make into pilot berth
- Sharp 32" Aquos plasma TV c/w BOSE lifestyle 35 system in salon
- Sharp 20" Aquos plasma TV in owner's stateroom
- Iridium Eurocom 3 Sat Phone
- ICOM M-602 VHF Radio
- Furuno 1943 10.4 Display Navnet Radar with 6kW 4 foot open array and 10.4" display sounder/chartplotter
- Furuno Navnet 7" multi function display on Flybridge
- Switlik USCG approved 10 man life raft with cradle and hydrostatic release
- B&G instrument system with wind speed and dept repeaters
- Dual Simrad AP50 autopilot - separate redundant systems with handheld remote
- Furuno SC50 Satellite compass
Plumbling, Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Extra drawer storage in galley
- Custom shelving
- Large Sub Zero model #611 refrigerator/freezer with door latches
- Thermador Range with custom stainless potholders
- LPG gas snifter in galley
- Two aluminum propane tanks (located in cockpit locker)
- GE microwave/convection oven
- Garbage disposal
- GE monogram trash compactor with teak face
- Sub Zero #249 freezer in salon
- Sea Land Vacuflush heads with monitoring system
- GROHE plumbing fixtures
- Head Hunter fresh water pumps
- 20 gallon Raritan with 5kW heating element and heating from main engine
- 800GPD Village Marine Sea Fari STW800D water maker c/w fresh water flush and UV sterilizer
- Full size separate Asko washer and dryer in owner's stateroom
- 3,000 John Deere service
- Northern lights 2,000 service
- Rebuilt sea chest and strainers
- Replaced hydraulic seals on steering, thrusters, and stabilizers
- Replaced main and wing shaft Aquamet shafts with Aquamet 22 charts
- Replaced cutlass bearing, and tuned the main pro
- Stern anchor is 75 Fortress with 300 feet nylon rode.
- Guest isolation transformer
- Charles main power 240v transformer
- Two four battery 8D Lifeline house banks, two 4D main engine start batteries, and two 4D generator/wing start batteries
- Horizon water maker This is on manual by the unit.
- Remote PH and fly bridge controls for the searchlight on top of PH.
- Sirius weather system, antenna, receiver and display.
- Furuno AIS receiver/transmitter, and antenna.
- Hydraulic Maxwell anchor windlass with PH and Fly bridge remote controls and pulpit foot controls.
- Main Engine monitor display in PH.
- The radar display on the Furuno PH port unit has ARP to provide CPA, course , speed, etc. This is a special feature on the basic unit and gives info similar to AIS except it utilizes radar instead of VHF.
- Tracvision satellite TV and receivers in main saloon (receding into cabinet) and on bulkhead in master cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.