2005 Bruce Roberts Custom Offshore
Panama City, FL
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Panama City, FL
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 42,900 (EUR 39,488)
Designed to be ocean capable and live aboard friendly. Health issues force us to put her up for sale. All offers considered.
Rob Johnson (850) 866-3043 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Rob Johnson at 850-424-5344
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Bruce Roberts
Bandiera della barca: United States
Chiglia: Chiglia piana
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 38 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 0 in
Potenza totale: 47 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2005
Modello motore: 3JH2-TE Turbo
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 925
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 47 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (150 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 2 (26 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 (16 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 1
Numero letti matrimoniali: 1
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 1
Numero di toilet: 1
Pilota automatico - Raymarine stage 3 Octopus pump
VHF - ICOM + Handheld
Log - Contamiglia
Plotter - Raymarine A77
GPS - Raymarine A77/Garmin 478
Ecoscandaglio - Raymarine +Sonar
Bussola - Ritchie
Centro di Navigazione
Randa semi steccata - 3 reef points
Tangone dello spi
Elica di prua - Vetus
Caricabatterie - Xantrex Prosine 3 Charger/Inverter
Microonde - 800 watts
Pompa di sentina manuale
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Forno - Electric
Invertitore - Xantrex Prosine 3
Presa corrente a terra
Impianto elettrico: 12V
Autogonfiabile - Winslow 6 man
Scaletta di bagno
Doccia di pozzetto - Hot & Cold
Supporto motore fuoribordo
Tender - WM 9'5" RIB Merc 6hp 4 stroke both 2005
Gruette - Kato
Capacita' zatteradi salvataggio: 6
Salpa ancore elettrico
Designed to be ocean capable and live aboard friendly. Very strongly built fiberglass, she has a modified full (step) keel, aft cockpit, bulwarks, and cap rail with drain holes, heavy duty bowsprit and stem fitting with dual bow rollers, SS framed dodger and bimini, Kato dinghy davits with outboard motor bracket mounted on stern rail. Ten opening ports, five each side of cabin house. Two extra large Lewmar hatches. Anchor locker forward, V-berth with filler, storage compartments port and starboard. To port is the head with sink and shower. Opposite is a tool bench with storage. The main salon has a U shaped settee to port that converts to a double berth with dinette table. Opposite is a full length setee, and outboard sea berth with more storage. To port aft is a U shaped galley with three burner stove and oven.Single large SS sink, equipped with a Technautics 12 Volt cold plate refrigerator/freezer.
The vessel is powered by a Yanmar 47 hp Turbo Diesel engine. Only 832 hours. Balmar 90-150 amp alternator. The standing rigging was installed new in 2005 by Annapolis Rigging and Sails. Sails are by Doyle. Other equipment includes '05 9.5' West marine hard-bottom dinghy with 2005 6hp Mercury four stroke outboard. Inverter is a Zantrex Prosine 3.0, Link 10 battery monitor, 12 marine gel coat battery house bank, and heavy duty-starting bank battery. Winslow 6 man life raft, spinnaker pole, and many extra tools, sails, etc. On a regular hull cleaning schedule. All offers considered.
Equipment & Additional Information
- Ground tackle: 45lb. CQR with 300' 3/8ths G4 chain. 25 lb. CQR with 15'
3/8ths 3B chain to 150' 1/2" line. Also a 33lb Bruce and medium sized Fortress.
- Windlass is a manual Simpson Lawrence Seaticker 555. Anchor wash down.
- Interior: Light and airy with 6' 9" headroom, white wood accented with exotic wood headliner, and teak and holly sole. Interior is CLEAN and odor free. All 12 lights and fans throughout are in operating condition.
- Holding tank is 16 gallon molded plastic tank under port settee.
- Macerating electric pump toilet.
- Sink has hot and cold water pressure system with water filter.
- Stove is electric, like new.
- Microwave, like new, 800 watts.
- Breaker panels: one 120 volt DC panel with 28 switches and analog DC volt and amp meters. One 120 Volt AC panel with 5 active switches. Panel is equipped with analog amp and current meters and reverse polarity indicator light. System is run with a Xantrex Prosine inverter/charger 3.0 3KW inverter/. 100 amp 3 stage charger at nav station.
- Shore power 120 V AC 30 amp cable and a Guest 30 A galvanic isolator. Twelve Powertron lead acid DC27M- BJC Group 27
- 12 V marine deep cycle batteries, new in 2013. Also a separate deep cycle marine battery added in 2014 for starting.
- Power: Yanmar 3JH2-TE Turbo Diesel engine. Very clean.
- Kanzaki transmission.
- Three blade Max prop plus origional prop for a spare.
- BOW THRUSTER, Vetus, works great!
- Electronics: VHF Icom at nav station, and handheld for cockpit. Ritchie compass. NEW Raymarine A77 GPS with radar/sonar and weather added May 2014. Sea Talk integrated electronics. Also a Garmin GPS 478 for redundancy.
Autopilot is a Raymarine stage 3 with Octopus pump. Very strong. New in 2013.
- Fuel capacity of 52 gallons in two polyolefin 25 gal. tanks.
- Water capacity 150 gal. Raritan hot water heater, 12 gal capacity.
- Fuel polishing system installed in 2014.
- Thru-hulls are silicon bronze below waterline.
- Rigging and Sails: Yawl rigged with white anodized aluminum masts and booms. Harkin blocks and rollers. Double spreader main. All rigging 1x19 wire, 5/16", connected to turnbuckles using StaLock fittings. Lewmar winches.
Dacron mainsail, with three reef points. Lazyjacks. Schaefer roller- furling genoa, 135 percent, mizzen, staysail, and storm tri sail. All by Doyle, the latter two never used. Sail covers for main and mizzen.
- Cockpit hot and cold shower.
- Every area of this vessel is accessible. Chain plates, engine compartment, wiring are all easy to reach for maintenance.
- Large quarter berths on each side of engine for storage, sleeping quarters.
- There are many tools, and extra parts too numerous to mention.
- All offshore safety gear is on the boat.
- She is an excellent liveaboard, seaworthy vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.