2005 Class 40 Pogo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- EUR 95,000 Tasse incluse
Immense amounts of fun for a very modest price. Little raced and never rallied, set up for exciting family sailing and in sparkling shape.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Finot - Conq
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 39 ft 11 in
Larghezza: 14 ft 5 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 39 ft 4 in
Pescaggio minimo: 9 ft 10 in
Pescaggio massimo: 9 ft 10 in
Dislocamento: 4660 kgs
Potenza totale: 29 HP
Marca motore: Volvo
Modello motore: MD2030
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 29 HP
Numero letti singoli: 8
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 1
A well found early example of the marque. Pogo 40s are renowned for their build strength and reliability. A relatively simple boat that allows for safe, fast, offshore passage making either shorthanded or fully crewed. Kept in good condition and well maintained this boat is ready to sail away.
This is a boat that has provided us with thrilling sailing and though spartan down below certainly suits the cruising/camping on water philosophy that has become much more popular these days.
Spring Refresh 2017:
Over the winter the sails have been serviced by Technique Voile and the mainsail is shown as good for a further 3 years. The headsail has been hoisted only 12 times so far. The rods were x-rayed by Allspars and a report is available. The forestay did not pass the test so has been replaced. FORTITUDE has been lifted, foils faired and re-antifouled. There are 2 new winches in the cockpit and the mainsail cover has been replaced.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP sandwich hull/deck construction.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin and bulb keel – water ballasted; 2 x ballast tanks per side (750L).
- Twin rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo MD2030 Diesel.
- Volvo Sail drive
- Engine spares
- Approx’ 800 Hours
Maintenance & Performance:
- Last surveyed in 2010. Report available on request.
- Rudders removed for bearing inspection in 2015
- Rigging replaced 2013
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin tillers.
- 2 x Spinlock tiller extensions
- 4 x 105AH Total capacity of 420AH
- 1 x Engine start
- 2 x Engine alternator
- Solar panels
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Total capacity of 60 litres.
- Total capacity of 40 litres. (removable)
- Garmin VHF (with mobile hand set)
- NKE Autopilot
- I Pad with waterproof case
- B&G Zeus chart plotter
- ‘Go Free’ wireless network
- 2 x cockpit compasses
- 3 x NKE Displays
- Speed, Depth, Wind
- Gimballed Gas cooker with 1 x burner.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Volvo QL Blown air cabin heating.
- Opening hatches/windows to all cabins
- LED Internal
- 12V Cabin lights
Summary of Accommodation:
- Headroom: 6’3” / 1.91m.
- 8 berths in 3 cabins (2 x double berths and 4 x single berths).
- Lee cloths to main cabin berths
- Heads compartment with sea toilet (no wash basin)
- Rig repaint, check and upgrade (2016).
- Fixed (removable) bowsprit (new 2015).
- Z-Spars carbon two spreader mast (2005).
- Z spars carbon boom
- Sloop rigged.
- Facnor furling headstay
- Rod athwartship rigging. (2013)
- PBO runners (2013).
- Dyneema halyards (2013).
- Dyneema sheets and lines (2010/11/13).
- Antal jammer/clutches.
- Harken hardware/blocks.
- Reef webbing.
- Facnor furlers
- 2 x Nautos 40 ST halyard winches.
- 2 x Nautos 48 ST primary winches.
- 1 x Nautos 40 ST secondary winch.
- 2 x Winch handles
- Incidences, 2005, carbon, slab, glass batten – racing main.
- Incidences, 2005, dacron, slab, glass batten – cruising main.
- Incidences, 2006, carbon, jib with furler.
- Incidences, 2005, dacron, storm jib.
- Incidences, 2005, GPL LAM, code 0.
- Incidences, 2005, nylon, 120m2 spinnaker.
- Incidences, 2005, nylon, 180m2 spinnaker.
- Incidences, 2005, nylon, 220m2 spinnaker. (With Snuffer)
- Storm trysail, 2005, dacron.
- Nappy bag (2012).
- Kevlar, No 3 Jib, 2013 (Ultimate sails)
- Spectra staysail 2014 (Elvstrom) Facnor furler on anti-torque stay
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 1 x 16kg anchor.
- 1 x Fortress FX-23
- Chain and warp
- 6 x Mooring cleats, mooring warps.
- 6 x Fenders
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Mainsail cover.
- Halyard/rope bags in cockpit
Tender & Outboard:
- Inflatable dinghy, oars, pump
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- 6 man Life raft Expires 2018
- Dan buoy
- Boarding ladder
- MOB ladder
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- Engine room fire extinguisher
- Demountable cradle with new GRP splashes (2015)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.