The owners of this LAGOON 43 POWER fell in love with her Master suite with King size bed, and private access from the deck).
They bought her and did some significant work, but just changed their retirement plans. They are now willing to settle on the Caribbean coast instead, and wish to sell her.
Contact us now for more information, to schedule a visit, or for more pictures and videos.
Works undertaken in May 2016 on engines include turbo, compressor, exhaust elbow, belt, sea water pump, shaft, propeller. 4 service batteries changed. New rope cutters.
- Electric windlass Simpson Lawrence, with triple control (deck, fly bridge and inside helm station)
- 12V DC / 220V AC circuit
- Lombardini genset 8.5KVA (1.400h).
- 2 house batteries 140A/H + 2 engine batteries 140 A/H + 1 genset battery 63 A/H (independent with own circuit breaker)
- Massive King size bed in Owner’s suite + new mattress May 2016
- A lot of storage throughout
- 2 Air Conditioning units: 1 for the Owner’s suite, 1 for the saloon and both fore cabins.
- 1 (starboard back) of the 4 electric heads has been removed to fit a washing machine (no washing machine supplied with the boat, but plumbing and electricity fitted). However the head is still available and can be fitted back in.
- Extractor hood in galley.
- Sun lounge at the back
- Front seating area.
- Rocna anchor 25kg, on 60m chain (8mm)
- Secondary flat anchor on 10m chain and 20m cablet
- 6 fenders
- Flares valid until 2018
- Life jackets
- Liferaft to be checked
- 4 fire extinguishers throughout the yacht
- 2 fixed extinguishers in engines compartments with automatic launch
17B Residence la Galiote
St. Maarten/St. Martin