Another price reduction !
The Spectacular Nordhavn 55 is one of PAE's most popular selling models and we at Yacht Tech are excited to represent Valkyrie. She is a beautifully maintained example of this run of capable passage makers from Nordhavn.
Access to the staterooms from the salon and galley, is a key selling feature of the Nordhavn 55. The pilothouse watch berth / Captain's cabin, with it's separate head, can also be used as a day head and makes for easy watch keeping and comfortable cruising.
"Valkyrie" is a one owner, low hour vessel. Her upgrades are in the areas of electronics, audio visual, mechanical (twin generators) and much more.
The N55 provides a generous interior volume that is made possible by the relatively high bow and freeboard.
"Valkyrie" represents the best equipped and best priced Nordhavn 55 on the market today!
11/09/2016 "Valkyrie" received a five step compound wax and detail.
ALL OF OUR VESSELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CO-BROKERAGE AT A 50/50 SPLIT
To schedule an appointment please contact James Knight @ 561-776-5848 or email: email@example.com
Alternate contacts include: Paul Pelletier @ 772-323-8908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also: Scott Ellison @ 561-603-8218 or email email@example.com
Please contact YachtTech Sales at 561-776-5848
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 55 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 18 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 50 ft 1 in
Pescaggio minimo: 5 ft 9 in
Dislocamento: 97360 lbs Mezzo Carico
Potenza totale: 330 HP
Marca motore: John Deere
Anno di costruzione: 2005
Modello motore: 6081AFM
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 3425
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 330 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (600 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (2250 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (120 Galloni)
The interior is fitted with beautiful Teak and Spruce flooring. All settees and cushions are in superb original condition. The interior teak woodwork is still rich and warm.
There is a large L-shaped settee to port with a beautiful teak dining table. There are two, dark blue Ekornes reading chairs with ottomans to starboard and a pass-through black galaxy granite counter top. To port, the Sharp flat screen TV is on a lift behind the settee.
The owner’s stateroom is on the same level as the galley, and it is located amidships where the motion is most comfortable during passages and while at anchor. It features an over sized queen. The Master Stateroom has an optional ventilation hatch, custom reading lights over bed, flatscreen TV, two hanging lockers and a custom mattress.
The Master head has a full sized tub with shower, granite counter tops, backsplash and tile floor.
Forward is the spacious guest cabin which is accessed from the starboard side stairway leading from the pilot house. The center wall is hinged which creates one large cabin or kept in place to keep the desk area as a separate office. The cabin features a custom mattress and a large hanging locker to port. To starboard there is a desk and another locker with shelves.
Below the cabin sole is a teak and stainless ladder leading to the huge forward hold area. This area houses the watermaker and fresh water pumps. This area also provides access to the bow thruster, and custom shelving.
The private head, with a stall shower, features a granite counter top and back-splash and tile floor.
GUEST/ CAPTAIN’S CABIN
Aft of the pilothouse is a private stateroom complete with a double-sized berth and hanging locker. This cabin is perfect for the off-watch crew on long passages. The head, appointed with granite, also functions as a day head.
The pilot house provides excellent visibility. Aft of the Slimline Admiral Stidd helm chair there is an elevated L-shaped settee. The settee has superior visibility and a teak table. Beside the settee there is a custom locker to conveniently stow binoculars. To port and starboard, there are Dutch doors to access the Portuguese bridge deck.
The flybridge provides excellent 360 degree visibility and features a fixed stainless steel Bimini, Todd helm chair and a settee with built in storage.
- Sub Zero 700TCI refrigerator with custom teak doors
- Two (2) Sub Zero drawer freezers with ice maker
- G.E. Profile Propane four (4) burner cooktop stove
- G.E. Profile electric oven
- GE convection/microwave oven
- G.E. dishwasher
- G.E. trash compactor w/SS face
- Double undermount stainless steel sink with Grohe hardware
- Granite counters
- Slide out spice rack
- G.E. Chest freezer - Laundry area
- Bosch AXXIS + Washer
- Bosch AXXIS Dryer
- GE Top load freezer
Electronics and Navigation
- (2) 15" Furuno MU155C LCD Color display monitors
- Furuno 1954CNT Black box 72 mi radar - 12kW 4' open array
- Furuno 1934 Black box 48 mi radar - 4kW 3.5' open array
- NavNet Black Box color sounder with dual frequency transducer
- Furuno Black Box chart-plotter
- Furuno FA150 Class A AIS
- Furuno NavNet dual frequency BB sounder
- Furuno 600w long stem thru hull transducer
- Furuno SC50 Satellite compass
- (2) Simrad AP26 autopilots
- Upgraded Simrad RF300S
- Simrad AP27 handheld remote
- Simrad JP21 Jackpoint Robnet Socket, pilothouse and flybridge
- LSE Nordhavn A/P selector switch, Allows switching between primary and secondary autopilot systems
- R135 Rudder angle
- Furuno FA-150 AIS
- Raymarine ST60 speed
- Raymarine ST60 wind
- ICOM M602 VHF/DSC VHF radio
- ICOM HM-127 command mic
- ICOM ICM802 SSB radio with external speaker
- Four (4) Furuno RD30 displays including one in master
- Garmin 3010C GPS Network system
- Garmin bundle consisting of GPS3010C 10"GPS chart plotter, GDL30A XM weather system, and GMS10 Network hub
- Furuno FS1503 MF/HF email SSB
- Seatel 1898 Radome assembly TV system
- 12" Furuno MU120C LCD display monitor
- Furuno GP1920CNT Black Box Chartplotter
- ICOM M602 VHF/DSC VHF radio
- Simrad AP26 second station control
- Simrad FU25 Follow-up steering lever. Third in aft cockpit
- Furuno RD30 display
- Garmin 3006C GPS
- ABT Trac remote
Deck and Hull
- Caribe hard bottom tender with 25 H.P. Honda 4 stroke electric start outboard
- Aritex 1300# davit
- Fixed stainless steel fixed Bimini with new top 2012
- Stainless steel swim ladder on swim step
- ACR remote control spotlight
- Deck lighting
- Todd deluxe helm chair on FB
- Flybridge seating and table
- Pre-wired for dive compressor
- Maxwell VWC 3500 electric windlass
- 170 lb Aritex stainless steel plow anchor with 400' of 1/2" chain
- Spurs line cutter on main shaft
- Nordhavn flopper stopper at anchor stabilization
- Stainless steel ladder to flybridge from aft deck
- Dual trumpet horn
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Fresh water spigots on foredeck and cockpit and boat deck
- Salt water wash down on foredeck
- Northern Lights 20 kw generator 1729 hrs. 01/15/2016
- Northern Lights 6 kw back up generator 2318 hrs. 01/15/2016
- Leece Neville 170 amp 24 volt alternator on main engine for charging house batteries
- 75 amp alternator on main engine for charging engine start batteries
- 40 amp alternator on wing engine for charging wing and generator start batteries
- Eight (8) 24VDC 8D 255 amp-hour Lifeline AGM house batteries
- Two (2) Lifeline 12VDC 8D main engine start batteries
- Two (2) Lifeline 12VDC Group 31 105 amp-hour 20kw generator/wing engine start batteries
- One (1) Lifeline 12VDC 8 D 255 amp-hour communications battery
- 20 amp battery charger for communications battery
- Trace SW4024 4Kw pure sine wave inverter/charger with inverter bypass
- Xantrex battery monitor
- Olsun isolation transformer
- Olsun balancing transformer
- 240VAC shore power inlet connections at forward
- 120VAC shore power inlet connections forward
- 100 A Dalphan battery charger
- Two (2) digital gauges to monitor volts, amps, kw and hertz from 6 and 20 kw generators
- LED retro on most lights
- 12 goupe 24 battery for 6 kw generator
- Sharp 37" LCD display
- Denon 5-disc DVD/CD
- Denon A/V surround receiver
- AAD Kevlar Speakers throughout
- M&K sound K9 powered subwoofer
- Niles VCS100R Volume controls
- Home theater remote system MX3000
- LSE Interconnect package
- Extron MDA 2V EQ amplifier (Zone 2 video from salon to Furuno displays)
- Poly-Planar MA 6800 round speakers
- John Deere 6081AFM w/M3 rating 330 H.P. dry stack keel cooled main engine 3425 hrs. 01/15/2017
- ZF #ZFW320 4:1 reduction transmission
- Lugger L984D wing engine with Hurth V-Drive transmission and Gori propeller 113 hrs. 01/15/2017
- Mathers controls in wheelhouse, flybridge and aft cockpit
- Morse controls for the wing engine
- Murphy PowerView main engine display at pilothouse helm and flybridge
- ABT TRAC Digital model 250 active fin stabilizers with 9 sq/ft fins
- Side Power 24 volt bow and stern thrusters,
- Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditiong system with a total of 104,000 BTU's
- Sea-Fire FE-241 Fire system in engine room
- Raritan Atlantis heads - Master, guest and pilothouse
- 120 gal black water tank with Sealand T24 and 24 volt pump timer and Sealand Tankwatch 4 level monitor system
- Manual Whale-Henderson black water discharge pump
110 gal grey water tank with Sealand discharge pump and Sealand Tankwatch 4 level monitor system
- Manual Whale-Henderson grey water discharge pump
- Headhunter M5-115 Mach 5 fresh water pump with Groco accumulator and WEMA tank level indicator
- Raritan 20 gal hot water heater
- Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge for main engine
- Fuel transfer and polishing system with Racor filter
- Oberdorfer Oil change system - Main, transmission, wing, 6 and 20 kw generators
- (3) Rule 3700 High water automatic bilge pumps with alarm
- Dayton engine room blowers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering including overide for manual tiller steering
- Accusteer HPU-212-300-24 continuous duty hydraulic steering pump
- Backup hydraulic autopilot steering pump
- Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges for 20 kw generator
- Racor 500 for 6 kw gen with vacuum gauge
- Racor 900 for wing engine
- 42" 5 blade prop for main engine
- Kobola diesel heater
- Assorted spare parts
- Remote control spot light
- Added dual Racor on main generator
- Diesel heat by Kobola
- Digital load gauges for both 6 kw and 20 kw generators
- LED retro lighting
- New Sharp flat screen TV in master
- 600 gpd Village Marine water maker
- Fresh water filtration in forward basement
- Fresh water cut off for outside hose connections
- Custom mattresses in master and forward bunk
- 42" five (5) blade prop for main engine
Great engine hour information from Bob Senter
Don't confuse Nordhavn's with the average white boat you see for sale. None of the same rules apply. Continuous duty rated engines, for example, are only used on commercial vessels and Nordhavn's.
That means that they could have an expected life of somewhere between 20,000 and 40,000 hours and are designed to be overhauled to new in the hull economically. Virtually, all the components you find in a Nordhavn were the best of the breed at the time the boat was built.
The most difficult thing for most buyers to understand is that when you find a high hour boat, it must have been continuously maintained in order to remain in top quality , so you've found a jewel. A low hour boat can appear cosmetically excellent but hide a multitude of hidden issues, most of which are directly connected to seawater or corrosion eating up expensive stuff you can't see. But, you will absolutely pay for it after the purchase, usually one frustrating surprise at a time.
You don't need to worry about high hours on Northern Lights generators or Lugger propulsion engines that get broken in around 5000 hours. I have seen a few engines killed by negligence or seawater intrusion but none that actually wore out in a Nordhavn. The John Deer's are also good.
Finally, all used boats have some cosmetic opportunities both external and internal but it is part of buying a used boat.
Northern Lights/Lugger Service Training.
Yacht Tech thanks Bob Senter for the use of this informative content.
- All owner's personal effects, tools etc
- Art work
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.