2005 Saga 409 - 2 Staterooms - AC, SOLAR
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Annapolis, MD
- Materiale Scafo:
- Ultimo Prezzo a Listino:
- US$ 159,900 (EUR 137,821)
** REDUCED! ** Breakthrough design - fast passagemaker ** 2 Private staterooms ** Beautiful cherry joinery belowdecks ** Low maintenance (no teak) on deck ** Spacious accommodations; ample sunlight and ventilation ** AC/heat; extra sails and electronics **
The Saga 409 is truly a breakthrough design! The designer, Tony Castro, has taken a no compromise approach to combining cruising comfort and safety with powerful performance and offshore seakindliness. She will set standards for yacht designers well into this century. The 409 represents the 2nd generation of the breakthrough Saga series, and takes to another level the intent of the original Saga 43, to be a fast passagemaker!
Below decks the 409 features an expansive, bright main saloon with fine cherry joinery and leather upholstery. With her many large windows, portlights and hatches, the living spaces are among the most open, bright and cheery of any sailing yacht!
With her many upgrades and fastidious maintenance, RIGEL represent a rare opportunity among sailing yachts on the brokerage market.
Please contact Rod Rowan, CPYB at 410-269-0939
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 40 ft 8 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 5 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 36 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 10 in
Dislocamento: 19000 lbs
Zavorra: 7300 lbs
Potenza totale: 55 HP
Marca motore: Westerbeke
N. ore del motore: 1600
Potenza Motore: 55 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 2 (100 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 2 (60 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (20 Galloni)
- Throughout: Fine cherry joinery, teak & holly cabin sole, AC/heat, Hella fans, Large portlights - and opening ports and hatches- for light and ventilation,
Owner's stateroom, forward, with V-berth private entrance to shower/head. Ample storage includes: 2 large drawers and large lockers beneath V-berth, chart storage, overhead shelves, port and starboard, and cedar-lined hanging lockers.
- Enclosed head (Vacuflush) with shower, to port, with vanity/sink and integral molded shower-stall -w/ curved, sliding acrylic door.
- Spacious main cabin, in raised-salon amidships (6'9" headroom), with L-shape dinette and fold-up table to port; settee/berth to starboard - both with Ultraleather upholstery on 5" cushions; lee-cloths on berths; storage behind and beneath settees; cabinets and bookshelves outboard; overhead grabrails throughout.
- Private guest stateroom, aft to starboard. Cedar-lined hanging locker and additional storage; 4" foam berth cushion -w/ designer fabric. Ventilation via opening hatch and port.
- Galley, aft to port (see below)
- Spacious Corian countertops; ample cabinetry and drawerspace
- Sea Frost 12V/110V refrigeration - side and top loading compartment
- Separate, dedicated freezer compartment
- Gimbaled Force-10 3-burner, gimbaled, LPG stove -w/ thermostatic oven & broiler
- Origo microwave oven
- Deep, double SS sinks
- Dedicated, filtered drinking water
- Dedicated trash locker; utensil drawers
- 2 opening ports; overhead opening hatch
SAILS and RIGGING
- Hood Vectran mainsail
- Hood Vectran 105% Jib
- Hood storm jib
- Hood 1.5 oz MPS asymmetric spinnaker -w/ snuffer
- Quantum Code-0 furling reacher
- Selden anodized aluminum mast and boom
- Triple spreader rig; continuous shrouds; all turnbuckles at deck level.
- Stainless steel 1x19 standing rigging
- Removable inner forestay; running backstays
- Harken battcar system for easy mainsail hoisting and reefing
- Furlex roller furling system
- Single line reefing for two reefs, led aft through rope clutches to cockpit; 3rd reef via mast ring & cabin rope clutch.
- Dual Sailtec hydraulic backstay stay adjusters - on split backstay
- Hydraulic vang
- Mast-mounted self tailing winch with rope clutches for reacher and jib
- 2:1 block and tackle system -for Code-0 reacher halyard
- Mast mounted aluminum spinnaker/whisker pole
- Harken 2-speed, self-tailing winches: 2 #46 primary, Electric main halyard and #40 halyard/reef -on coachroof.
- Raymarine RC-530 chartplotter - at helm
- Raymarine RL-70C chartplotter/radar -at nav-station
- C-map chart chips for US eastcoast --and beyond
- Raymarine ST-60 displays - knot/log, depth, wind
- Raymarine ST-6001 autopilot
- Raymarine ST-60 Graphic display
- Icom M-502 VHF transceiver; RAM-mic at helm
- Icom M-802 SSB transceiver -w/ multi-mode Pactor modem
- Polyplanar CD/stereo -w/ 6 CD changer
- Polyplanar speakers in cockpit
- 12V ship's system - Six 6V AGM batteries (1140Amp-hours)
- AGM engine-start battery
- Battery parallel switch
- Mastervolt inverter/charger
- Blue Sky Energy Monitor
- KISS wind generator
- 2 Kyocera 130W articulating solar panels
- 110V/ 30A shorepower; 50' and 100' cords
- Ample lighting thoughout interior -w/ rheostats for main cabin and reading lights
- Masthead tri-color, strobe, Argo Navis LX anchor light
DECK and OTHER EQUIPMENT
- Dual steering stations - w/ elkhide wheels; 5" Ritchie compasses
- Wraparound stern pulpit
- 7 opening ports
- Double dropleaf cockpit table
- SS mainsheet arch -w/ windshield forward & dodger aft
- Helm bimini connects to dodger
- 3 Large cockpit lockers
- Muir 1250 electric anchor windlass -w/ up/down switches and remote
- Rugged SS bow platform
- Delta anchor -w/ chain and rode
- Double hawse-pipe -to divided chain locker
- Heavy duty stainless transom mounted steel antenna arch
- 2 integral fiberglass dorade boxes -w/ low-profile 4" SS cowls.
- 6 large, laminated, polycarbonate windows
- Seven white powder-coated Moonlight hatches with bug screens
- Recessed engine control panel; molded recesses for cockpit instrumentation.
- Self-draining, Life-raft locker; USCG approved propane tank storage locker.
- Safety locker -for outboard gas
- Walk-out boarding platform -w/ removable "gate"
- SS Bow pulpit and sternrail 30" high lifeline stanchions, port and starboard lifeline gates
- Custom SS mast pulpits.
- Stainless steel welded grabrails -on coachroof
- Four 10" mooring cleats, two 10" spring-line cleats
- 4 padeyes in cockpit -for harnesses
- Webbed jacklines - port and starboard on padeyes
MANUFACTERER'S SPECS -- Highlights
- Raised saloon with bright, open cabins
- Kevlar & E-glass construction
- ACC carbon fiber rudder and post
- Walkthru transon w/ swim platform
- Heavy duty 30" lifelines and rails
- Most rails are tall sturdy 1-1/4" ss tubing
- Wraparound stern pulpit
- Arch mounted mainsheet traveler
- 105% Spectra jib w/Shaeffer furling
- Full batten Spectra mainsail
- Luxurious cherry joinery belowdecks
- Centerline berth in owner's stateroom
- Separate stall shower
- Much, much more!
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.