Selene 40 - a "BIG" little trawler with big water capability!
Cot'nTop is a big, capable cruising trawler in an easy to manage size, and should not be missed if you're looking for an economical, quality trawler for your next adventure, whether that's coastal offshore cruising, and taking off on the Great Loop, Cot'n Top will not disappoint.
Currently in the water, with a fresh buff and wax and fresh varnish, she's ready for your adventure. Call to see her now!
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 45 ft 2 in
Larghezza: 14 ft 6 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 39 ft 2 in
Lunghezza del ponte: 40 ft 0 in
Pescaggio minimo: 4 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 8 in
Dislocamento: 41000 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 21 ft 2 in
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 4 in
Velocità di crociera: 7 Nodi @ 1500 GIRI / MIN
Velocità massima: 9 Nodi
Consumo: 1600 nm
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 GRP (180 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 GRP (600 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 GRP (55 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 2
Salpa ancore elettrico
Cot'n Top Highlights
Cot'n Top is a very nicely equipped, serious cruising trawler with features of boats twice her size.
She is a two cabin, two head layout, with a large master aft with Queen size berth, private head, large salon and galley, and a substantial V-berth forward with second head.
The large flybridge has two helm chairs, a nice L shaped settee, and plenty of storage.
With a 45'2" LOA, she belies her size, that is, until you step onboard.
Cot'n Top is powered by a dependable John Deere diesel, located in a large, easy to work engine room, and all systems are in easy reach for owner/operator servicing.
John Deere 6.8L diesel with 4,200 hours. (approx)
Direct drive inboard power for simplicity and economy, and a three blade prop.
Master Stateroom is located aft, and a center line, walk around queen berth and en-suite head, separate stall shower, and generous storage.
Up three steps to the main salon/galley and you will find a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, lower helm, "L" shaped settee in Ultraleather, and large table with inlay.
Down and forward is the large guest V-berth, en-suite head with shower, and plenty of light and ventilation.
- Reverse Cycle Air Throughout
- Tecma Marine Heads
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Great storage throughout
- Top quality craftsmanship
The galley is conveniently accessed through the port side door, and contains an impressive amount of storage for those long cruises.
- Solid surface countertops
- Double Bowl Stainless sinks
- Three burner Force 10 Stove with oven
- Tundra upright refrigerator/freezer
- Wine/liquor cabinet
- Full engine gauges
- Raymarine E120
- Icom IC-M602 VHF
- ST 60 Tridata
- Simrad AIS
- Raymarine ST 7001 Autopilot
- Bow and Stern Thruster Controls
- Full engine instrumentation
- Garmin 541 GPS
- Icom ICM-504 VHF
- RAM mic connected to VHF at lower helm
- Raymarine Tri Data
- Autopilot controller
- Bow and Stern thruster controls
Cot'n Top has full 12V and 120V systems and protected breaker panel to the left of the lower helm.
- 9kw Northern Lights Generator
- Full Nav lights
- Courtesy Lighting
- 4 6V batteris
- 2 8D batteries for thrusters
- 50 amp and 30 amp shore power cords
- Battery Charger
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter/charger
Deck and Hull
- Muir Cougar windlass with foot switches at bow, and remote switches at both helms
- deck wash down system
- 45# CQR Anchor with 200' of chain
- FX37 Fortress Anchor with chain and rode
- Text aline privacy curtains for front windows
- Three boarding gates
- large diameter stainless safety rails
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder
- Hot and Cold shower on aft deck
- Electric lifting hoist on boom for dinghy
- West Marine 10'Hypalon RIB with 9hp Honda/Electric Start
- Magma Grill
- SS Sink on Flybridge
- Bimini on Bridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.