2006 Beckmann Custom Trawler
Lake City, MN
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Lake City, MN
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 32,495 (EUR 29,826)
- One owner
- Freshwater use only, Always stored inside heated for winters
- Yanmar 30 HP. 351 hours.
- Custom Load Rite trailer included (boat and trailer 5140 lbs)
- Cruise 8/9 knots
- Very low fuel consumption
- Drafts 28."
- Full Displacement Hull with bottom paint
- Call Today !!!
Contact Fred Schmitt for more information.Office: 616.723.8015Cell: 616.218.7183Email: Fred@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Fred Schmitt at 616.218.7183
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Fun one of a kind w/ trailer
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 22 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 7 ft 10 in
Pescaggio minimo: 2 ft 4 in
Pescaggio massimo: 2 ft 4 in
Potenza totale: 30 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2006
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 351
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 30 HP
Velocità di crociera: 9 Nodi @ 2700 GIRI / MIN
Velocità massima: 11 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 (15 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 2
Numero cabine: 1
Beckmann Boatshop / RI
|Beckmann Boatshop, Limited|
- We design and build classic boat reproductions and custom boats of fiberglass reinforced resin with interiors and trim of the finest woods so that our finished product reflect the hand craftsmanship present in the original craft.
- The designs of our fine classic antique boats are taken from original drawings, existing relics, and photographs guided by our lifelong experience with traditional craft.
- We excel in understanding the use of all means of boat locomotion and how it applies to each particular hull and purpose.
- Our experience of over half a century is available to assist you and your family.
The Yanmar Diesel engine is a 30 hp. and has 351 hours.
The sail-drive is model: SD20.
The Load Rite Trailer is a 2006. 2 axle 6000 lb. GVWR. .
The boat has 3 batteries and a 30 amp power cord, Professional Mariner.
The over the side ladder folds in half and stows in forward deck storage compartment.
2 anchors, and anchor ropes.
There are 4 life vests, and 2 fire extinguishers, an AM- FM, CD player. And 2 speakers
Guest model 22200 Remote control spot light
Two 12 volt outlets at the helm.
FUN and Functional
Boat your way..
Quality Design / Functional Fun
A Uniden Depth finder, SI*TEX Marine VHF radio,
Automated Bilge Pump.
Ritchie Compass is lighted.
The Seaward LP gas stove ( Princess Model# 1273 )
The sink has a hand pump ( Whale V-pump) and a freshwater storage tank.
The cabin has 2 vintage oil lamps in addition to overhead electrical lighting.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.