Sought after 2006 blue-hulled Antares 9.80 with low engine hours (around 300) and in great condition - this boat is very good value. Price to Sell! Twin Nanni 4.390 TDI 200hp engines - all professionally maintained. Raymarine autopilot fitted 2015 and Jabsco electric toilet fitted 2016.
The boat is equipped with twin engines and the following features:
• 2 x Nanni 4.390 TDI - 200 HP.
• Ventilated and fully soundproofed engine compartment.
• Fuel filters with separators.
• Drive-shaft transmission.
• Hydraulic steering.
• Rotomoulded fuel tank capacity — 640L.
• Excellent access to engine compartment due to removable floor panels.
Total Power: 2 X 200
Cruising Speed: 22
Max Speed: 28
Fuel: 2 X 320L
Water 1 X 220L
• Comfort Pack, comprising:
- 220V shore supply socket.
- 110/220V electrical sockets in cabins.
- 40A battery charger.
- Flying Bridge cover.
- Exterior wheelhouse window cover.
- 2 directors’ chairs.
- 6 person crockery set.
- Mooring lines, ground tackle and fenders.
• Electronics Pack, comprising:
- Raymarine C90W multifunction colour display.
- GPS aerial.
- Raymarine ST60+ multifunction graphic repeater.
Raymarine autopilot fitted 2015
The Beneteau Antarès 9.80 is designed in accordance with
European RCD requirements and CE Certification.
These regulations ensure that it incorporates the
minimum safety requirements, including:
• Safety and protection of persons on board.
• Durability of materials.
• Safety and stability.
• Safety when manoeuvring.
• Fire protection.
• Protection of the environment and reduction of engine emissions.
- MOORING AND ANCHORING
The deck is fitted with 6 aluminium cleats, allowing
flexible mooring arrangements:
• 2 forward mooring cleats.
• 2 midships cleats for springs.
• 2 aft cleats, covered by pivoting teak bulwarks.
• Stainless steel bow fitting designed for permanent anchor stowage.
• Self-draining anchor well with hatch, large enough for stowage of ground tackle and mooring lines.
• 1000W vertical electric windlass, controllable from the foredeck, the flying bridge or the wheelhouse.
A stainless steel rail surrounds the deck and allows safe passage along the 28cm-wide side-decks.
This is augmented by a rail running the length of the flying bridge.
-. COCKPIT -
The deep cockpit incorporates the following features:
• Stainless steel handrails on the wheelhouse.
• Hand rails on the ladder to the flying bridge.
• Stern gate opening into the cockpit.
• Teak rubbing strakes.
The transom slides on rails allowing deployment of a wide bathing platform incorporating:
• Three-point locking mechanism.
• Integral bathing ladder in a dedicated stowage.
The cockpit fittings have been designed to add to the boat’s functionality and improve life on board:
• Cockpit locker with liferaft stowage.
• Engine hatch with gas strut.
• GRP gas locker for “cube” type gas bottle.
• Self draining cockpit.
• Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressurised water.
• Manual bilge pump.
- FLYING BRIDGE
The Flying Bridge is accessed by a ladder with teak treads and is equipped with the following:
• Pilot and co-pilot seats, mounted on adjustable columns for maximum comfort.
• L-shaped settee with cushions forming a chaise-longue.
• Sunbed with cushions.
• Tinted PMMA windscreen.
• Closeable access hatch.
• Stainless steel safety rail.
• Stainless steel arch for navigation lights, radar and aerials.
The flying bridge is also self-draining.
The helm position is fitted with the following:
• Console with integral instrument panel.
• Tachometer with alarms.
• Electric windlass control.
• Steering compass.
• Sport steering wheel.
• Hydraulic steering system.
The boat is fitted with three 12V l4OA batteries for engine starting and domestics.
A fuel gauge and hour-counter enable proper engine management.
There are two main pumps available: a shower sump pump and electric bilge pump.
Electrical equipment includes:
• Electric windlass.
• 80 litre refrigerator.
• CE-approved navigation and anchor lights.
• Engine compartment ventilation fan.
The spacious wheelhouse has l.94m headroom and includes:
• Laminated wood deck.
• U-shaped dinette to port with direct access to the cockpit and all-round visibility.
• Removable dinette table.
• Lockers to starboard incorporating bar arid 80L fridge.
The wheelhouse is well supplied with natural light:
• Sliding, tinted PMMA side windows.
• Rear sliding double-doors in PMMA with white- lacquered aluminium frames.
• Large glass windscreen with electric wipers, washers and demister.
• Blinds on the side-windows allow natural light to be regulated throughout the wheelhouse.
The galley’s functional layout includes:
• Easy to clean, L-shaped laminate worktop.
• Under-sink locker with waste bin.
• Cutlery drawer with safety catch.
• Stainless steel handrail by steps.
(see price-list) (40mm foam)
Situated forward of the dinette to port, with views out
to the sea and headroom of I .94m, and equipped with all
• Two-burrier gas hob with protective cover. And Sharp microwave (mains).
• Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
• 80L electric front-opening refrigerator.
- HELM POSITION -
Fitted with all the necessary equipment for the safe navigation of the vessel:
• Integrated tachometers, hour-counters and fuel gauges.
• Space for installation of electronics.
• Steering compass with light.
• 12V electrical panel with 12 switches.
• Control panel for windscreen wipers, washers and demister.
• Wooden steering wheel.
For the helmsman’s comfort, the boat is fitted with:
• Helmsman’s seat with cushion and backrest with can be tilted to create a leaning post for a semi- seated position.
The heads compartment is particularly well lit with 2 opening ports and a large frosted window into the wheelhouse. An interior light and fluorescent tube complete the lighting With headroom of I .90m (6’3”). Fittings include:
• Marine toilet - Jabsco electric toilet fitted 2016.
• GRP basin with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
• Shower with electric shower sump pump.
• Bathroom accessories.
The bulkheads are in white laminate for ease of cleaning and to maximise light.
With headroom of I .90m, this cabin includes:
• 2 bunks : the upper bunk can be folded up to stow.
• Hanging locker and bedside cabinet.
• 2 opening ports with curtains, one in the hull, one in the coach roof.
• Deckhead light and adjustable reading lights.
With headroom of 1 .90m, this cabin includes:
• Double berth: l.90m x l.45m.
• Various lockers: shelving along the hull sides, hanging locker, dressing table.
This cabin is very well lit, incorporating:
• Opening hatch with blind.
• 2 opening hull-ports with curtains.
• 2 reading lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.