Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Tipo di carena: V modificato
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 39 ft 6 in
Larghezza: 13 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 34 ft 6 in
Lunghezza del ponte: 36 ft 10 in
Engine Option 1: 1x
- The centrepiece of the 39 is a spacious area with access directly to the
aft deck or by a sliding door on the port side.
- Large ?U? shaped settee on the starboard side with sideboard opposite.
- Opening windows on each side.
- An attractive separate dining area adjacent and on the same level as the
- The table lowers to make an additional berth and there is storage space available under the seats.
- A large shelf runs full length behind the backrest.
Aft Master Cabin
- Brooms are renowned for their aft cabin design and this is taken further
with the 39.
- Large double berth, twin dressing tables, two wardrobes, upholstered bed head, roof and individual reading lights.
- Mirrors, drawers and lockers.
- Two large windows in the transom provides plenty of light as well as providing a means of escape.
- En-suite toilet complete with sea toilet, moulded wash basin and vanity unit with cupboard and mirror.
- Mixer taps with hot and cold supply.
- 240 volt shaving point.
- Towel rail and toilet paper holder, plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Opening window.
Forward Guest Cabin
- Fitted with twin 'V' berths with upholstered headboards and hull linings.
- Wardrobe, drawers and shelves.
- Roof and individual reading lights.
- Ventilation/escape hatch in roof.
- Opening window.
- Fixed ventilator.
- Engine and domestic batteries have a 12 volt system.
- Each engine has its own starting battery and both engine and domestic
- batteries are charged through diode splitters
- A 24 volt ring main ring is installed for connecting to shore supply when ordinary
domestic equipment can be used.
- All 240 volt and 12 volt circuits are protected by circuit breakers.
- A wiring diagram is provided with the owner?s manual.
- The essential part of any serious cruising boat.
- Brooms years of experience provides an easy to work area.
- Complete with stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water mixer tap.
- Three burner hob unit with oven and grill.
- Electric refrigerator.
- Crockery stowage and cupboards.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Easy clean work surfaces.
- Opening window and ventilator.
- Well laid out to provide an easy to work boat when either passing through locks, low bridges or mooring up, yet provides comfort and safety when cruising off shore.
- Easy access to the transom with built-in steps on the large bathing platform.
- The side decks run all round the vessel with no steps and incorporate a non-slip surface.
- The large deck area has an access door at the aft end for the security of children and pets.
- There is a 'U' shaped seating area with a table.
- Adjustable helm and navigator seats.
- Full instrumentation with auto alarm systems, voltage, temperature and oil pressure gauges, electric engine stop controls.
- Engine hour meter, compass, speed and
distance recorder, depth sounder.
- Single lever controls for gear change and speed control.
- Brooms have their own Electronics specialist, quotations available for individual navigation packages
- Engine tachometers
- Oil pressure gauges with alarms
- Temperature gauges with alarms
- Speed and distance recorder
- Depth sounder
- Fuel contents gauges
- Water contents gauge
- Calorifier water system with immersion heater
- Two showers
- Ringman connected to refrigerator, with outlet in
- engine room and one 240 volt plug point in each
- cabin, complete with shoreline
- Remote battery isolating switches
- Seacocks on all inlets below waterline
- Engine hour meter
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- 3 hand held fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Electric refrigerator
- Avonite work surfaces in galley
- Gas hob and oven
- Pressurised fresh water system
- Hydraulic steering
- Battery charger - 60 amps
- Battery state indicator
- 2 sea toilets
- Waste holding tank available (please contact us for details)
- 2 shaver points
- 2 electric bilge pumps
- High capacity manual bilge pump
- Separate engine start and domestic batteries
- Gas cylinders
- Cathodic protection
- Antifouling - colour to choice
- Bathing platform with built-in steps to aft deck
- Tinted glass except for upper screens
- Full width mast arch, hinged for easy lowering
- Spray hood forward of mast, plus canopy aft enclosing sundeck
- 6 deck cleats
- All-round stainless steel deck rails with opening each side and at transom
- Fender baskets
- Handrail along cabin sides
- Manual anchor winch
- Anchor stowed in stem head carrier
- 15 fathoms (27 metres) anchor chain
- 4 mooring ropes
- 4 fenders with lanyards
- Boarding ladder on bathing platform
- Ventilators in each cabin
- Full set of navigation lights
- Electric horn
- Electric screen wipers
- Mast deck lights
- Aft deck seat cusions
- Table on aft deck
- Toughened glass windows in anodised aluminium frames
- Opening window in each cabin
- Lower front screen cover
- Ensign staff and ensign
- Stainless steel fendering to deck edges
- Hatches in fore and aft cabins, also in galley
Broom 39 2 plus 2
Brooms are pleased to add a new concept to the successful 39 range.
The 39 2 plus 2, is aimed at the owner who wants to cruise for extended periods with plenty of space for four people. To achieve this extra space, the dinette is deleted to provide two large ensuite cabins and an extended deck saloon with two seating areas. This concept takes account of the fact that owners are finding that the fully protected aft deck makes an excellent additional dining area on the 39.
Opposite the galley is a utility space, which can accomodate a washing machine, bulky items and additional stores. A generator can also be installed in this area if required.
The 39 2 plus 2 has been developed as a result of owners indicating to Brooms a requirement for a boat that can provide more space for those who want to live aboard for longer periods. By limiting the number of berths to four it has been possible to create two spacious cabins and a
larger deck saloon. This has the added advantage of providing plenty of seating for daytime entertaining on board.
The general specification is the same as the 39, but the fuel capacity is increased to 2 x 605 litres (2 x 133 gallons).