2006 Dufour 325 Grand Large
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Southport, NC
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 69,000 (EUR 63,332)
Major Price Reduction!!
Surprisingly large for 32 feet, the Dufour 325 Grande Large is a combination of a clean profile and excellent sailing performance. The Two-Stateroom Single Head layout offers excellent space for her size, including excellent standing head room in the forward cabin!
Firewalker is the shallow draft version of the 325 with a draft of 5' 2", auxiliary power is from a 19 HP Volvo Diesel.
Please check our FULL SPECS for more details! Give us a call to discuss the boat in more detail or to schedule an appointment to see her for yourself!
For more information on this vessel please contact Captain Doug Ford CPYB at 843-340-0080 or by email at dford@IntracoastalYachtSales.com
Honesty, Reputation, Long Term Relationships! Intracoastal Yacht Sales - Little River is located at Coquina Harbor and the Myrtle Beach Yacht Club. Our personalized service will exceed your expectations, and we will continue to work hard for you after the sale. Whether you are buying or selling, let us help you with your boat or yacht!
Please contact Capt. Doug Ford at 843-340-0080
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Tipo di carena: Mono scafo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 32 ft 2 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 2 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 30 ft 5 in
: 10361 lbs
Potenza totale: 19 HP
Marca motore: Volvo
Anno di costruzione: 2006
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 19 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (42 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (24 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
- Two-Stateroom Single Head Layout
- Double Berth Forward
- Forward Hanging Locker
- Double Berth Aft to Port
- Hanging Locker Aft
- Privacy Bulkhead and Doors
- Dual Port and Starboard Setees
- Convertible DIning Table
- Full Head Compartment
- Jabsco Head
- Excellent Navigation Station / Chart Table
- Isotherm Compact Chest Refrigerator
- Rechaud Two-Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Stainless Steel Sink Basin
- Five Gallon Water Heater
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water System
- Full Set Dufour DIshware
Decks and Exterior
- Bimini Top - Blue Sunbrella
- Dodger with Connector Canvas
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Swim Platform Aft
- Folding Swim Ladder
- Walk-Through Transom
- Lewmar Folding Helm Wheel
- Delta Quick Set Anchor
- Quick Anchor Windlass
- Spreader Lights
- Nova Lift Dinghy Motor Hoist
- Four Harken 32 Self Tailing Winches
- Garhauer Traveler
- Harken Genoa Cars and Tracks
- Three and Four Gang Spinlocks
- Two Stainless Steel Lifelines
Engines and Electronics
- Volvo Diesel - 19 HP
- Volvo Saildrive Gear
- Autohelm Auto Pilot
- Olympic 135 Compass
- RayMarine Tridata - Depth, Speed, Log
- RayMarine ST60 Wind
- West Marine 550 VHF Radio
- Xantrex XS 400 Inverter
Manufacturer Provided Description
- The new Dufour 325 completes the Dufour range of comfortable cruisers from 30 to 45 feet: with a length only 32 feet, she offers an unusual lot of interior space for 6 people to live on board and sail in full comfort. Both available with steering wheel or a tiller, she is easy to be sailed and maneuvered single handed. Standard she comes with a mainsail tackle on the roof, to liberate the full length cockpit seats. Fine tune trimming is possible with a track in the cockpit. The Dufour 325 has a draft of 1.55 m, ideal for shallower waters and enough to guarantee optimum sailing performance.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Large side locker with lid fitted with padlock hasps.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily available to the helmsman.
- Transom open in centre by removing helmsman's seat giving access to the swimming/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in starboard cockpit locker.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is in prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All Cabin doors have a blocking system which keeps doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream vinyl.
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 60 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 60 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each circuit.
- L-shaped galley with a large worktop in synthetic stone.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurized water.
- Cooker with a two burner stove with oven on gimbals.
- 12V refrigerator unit with minimum capacity 120 litres, stowage box, and separation.
- Crumb tray under sole
- VOLVO 19 hp (13.8 KW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve
- Control panel close to helmsman,
- Approximately 90 litre fuel tank with a gauge on the electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Multiple access to the engine. Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing with high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Teak toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate port/startboard navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Four aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet tackle on the roof.
- Boomvang with 4:1 purchase.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- One x four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Four clutches on roof.
- One x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof.
- Two x 32.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
Manufacturer's Description - Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with a two single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: Forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefing lines, outhaul line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with two broad reef bands, with battens and bag.
- Furling Genoa with anti- UV protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.