Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 55 ft 3 in
Larghezza: 17 ft 9 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 51 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 2 ft 11 in
Dislocamento: 16000 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 2 in
Potenza totale: 2720 HP
Marca motore: MAN
Anno di costruzione: 2006
Modello motore: V-12 common rail diesel
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1351
Tipo propulsione: Jet Drive
Potenza Motore: 1360 HP
Marca motore: MAN
Anno di costruzione: 2006
Modello motore: V-12 common rail diesel
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1348
Tipo propulsione: Jet Drive
Potenza Motore: 1360 HP
Velocità di crociera: 33 Nodi
Velocità massima: 41 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (200 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (1200 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (100 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 1
Numero di toilet: 2
Salpa ancore idraulico
FIVE STAR is a Talaria 55 Flybridge model with optional Mann V-12 engine package that provides a blistering 40 kt top speed. She boasts a full helm station in the flybridge, and an inside steering section in the pilothouse. The interior is finished in gloss varnish and raised-panel custom detailing throughout. FIVE STAR is owned by a very knowledgeable yachtsman who continuously maintains this vessel to the highest standards.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides (new 2016)
- WT 209 Cream gelcoat deck and cabin top with molded-in nonskid
- Single White Awlgrip bootstripe (new 2016)
- Black bottom
- Varnished Teak Transom
Bridge Clearance: 21’ 6” without antennas
HULL: Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
DECK: E-glass outer and inner skin with aircraft grade end grain balsa and closed cell foam core - laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
- Swim platform has in-laid teak treads and stainless steel half round:
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Underwater lights (3) under swim platform - Switch at pilothouse helm
- Flybridge - has forward, port and starboard coaming with aft stainless steel pulpit.
- Custom Hinckley mast (painted to match cabin top) is aft on the flybridge. Supporting a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, air horn, aft deck floodlight and various antennas.
- Custom satellite TV antenna receiver
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom stainless steel bow roller that allows anchor to be deployed from the helm. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at both helm stations makes anchoring this boat simple. A freshwater deck wash is in this foredeck locker.
- Saltwater deck wash forward.
- SS track with 8 sliding cars mounted P&S stern quarter in lieu of SS rub rail for hanging fenders
- Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard at coaming port and starboard.
- Starboard transom door gives access to the swim platform.
- From the cockpit forward is the ladder to the flybridge or steps into the pilothouse.
- Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Movable captain chairs
- Custom varnished teak table attaches to deck plate in cockpit sole.
- Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Under coaming drop-front lockers outboard
- Cockpit sole hatch
- Backing plates installed for future installation of bow pulpit
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Chocks - (2) Hinckley 316L stainless steel, open bow chocks, and (4) Hinckley closed chocks.
- Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and springline cleats
- Handrails- Varnished teak handrails are mounted on forward cabin top and full-length the side of pilothouse below windows, port and starboard.
- (5) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have SkyScreen screens and blinds.
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers
- Wichard folding padeyes and chafe strips for fender and docklines
- Outboard deck lockers for fender storage (2 P&S)
The large Cockpit aft features a large L-shaped settee and backrests. New fabrics 2016.
- Varnished teak covered cockpit coamings and forward pilothouse entry doors surround.
- Teak sole - with teak threshold at transom door and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse with snaps.
- Custom coaming mounted courtesy lights and a cockpit step light.
- Pair of MB Quart speakers – with separate stereo zone control
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower wand near transom door opening
- Cockpit fresh water deckwash
- Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels mounted at transom w/wireless remotes
- Fender storage on underside of deck hatch.
The Flybridge provides ample space with an L-shaped settee with table to starboard and a settee to port. The helm station comprises a double Stidd helm seat and recently upgraded Garmin electronics.
- 316 stainless steel 1" diameter rail system around flybridge passenger area
- Custom wrap-around windscreen with stainless steel welded support brackets
- Custom Hinckley mast mounted on aft end of the flybridge supports navigation lights, spotlight, aft deck, flood light, horn and all required navigation antennae
- Stainless wheel
- Custom-mounted Danforth Constellation compass
- Large forward storage area accessed through a door next to the helm
- Removable teak table for L-settee with Stamoid cover
- Custom Hinckley mast mounted on aft end of the Flybridge supports navigation lights, spot light, aft deck, flood light, horn, and all required navigation antennae.
- Flybridge instrument weather covers
Flybridge Helm Electronics:
- (2) x Garmin 17” color chartplotter/radar
- Command® mic for lower helm VHF radio.
Flybridge Entertainment Electronics:
- Clarion water resistant XMDI-RET, AM/FM CD player
- Four (4) Flybridge marine speakers
- Remote camera at flybridge –connects to Garmin display for aft cockpit viewing and to camera in engine room.
Entry to the pilothouse is through polished stainless steel framed, full height, curved glass doors. There is 360º viewing through large tempered glass windows and doors.
Pilothouse layout includes:
Aft: Two C-shaped settees built in with raised panel detailing. Units hide AC equipment, etc. and allow removal of fiberglass AC boxes in cockpit. Each settee has a hi/low table.
Forward: Helm area is to starboard. To port is an L-shaped bar with storage and a companionway forward to the accommodations below. The cabinetry to port includes a custom hide-away storage area for TV outboard of the entertainment center. There is a custom handrail at companionway heading below.
Pilothouse is finished with:
- High gloss varnished cherry raised paneling.
- Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole
- Custom electric opening tempered glass window outboard of the helm.
- Tinted pilothouse fixed side windows and aft glass doors.
- Aft door has custom Roman blinds.
- Skysol electric pleated blind system for side windows.
- Front windows have outside snap-on Textaline fabric shade covers.
- Sound suppression overhead with oversized cherry battens.
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning system.
Aft Pilothouse: Dinette (Port & Starboard):
- C-shaped cushioned dinette.
- Two varnished cherry tables with Crown electric hi/low pedestals.
- Rope lighting mounted under seat bases.
Helm Station (Starboard):
The Helm has an open view of galley below and surrounding deck. Twin powered Stidd helm seats with Ivory Ultra-leather cushions with chrome pedestals slide forward, aft and pivot. The helm seat has powered height adjustment; the companion seat is fixed height.
Pilothouse Helm Navigation Electronics (new 2014):
- (2) Garmin 17” touch screen radar/chartplotter displays
- Garmin GHP 20 autopilot
- (4) Garmin instrument displays
- Icom M604 DSC VHF radio with command mic
- Ritchie Globemaster compass
- Iridium sat phone
- TV monitor with HDTV receiver - electrically hides away into the cabinetry forward of the port settee
- KVH G4 satellite TV system receiver
- Satellite radio receiver
- Bose lifestyle 48 surround sound system in salon. Speakers are recessed in valence with cherry trim rings. URC Total Control System for AV control via onboard iPads or personal devices 2016.
Stepping down from the pilothouse, the Galley is directly to port and a Dinette is to starboard. Ahead is a custom bar with wine cooler.
- Recessed electric cook top with Corian cover
- Microwave oven mounted outboard behind sliding door
- Polished stainless steel double sink with Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer
- Hot and cold fresh water system
- (2) U-line Eschelon drawer-type refrigeration with cherry fronts
- Freezer - custom top-loading, insulated box with Grunert wrap-around freezer plate
- U-line 110-Volt icemaker
- Broan 11055 trash compactor
- Dual 110-Volt AC outlet
- Over-counter lighting with dimmer
- Custom dish locker aft
- Refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top
Aft: There is a double polished stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water. Outboard the sink is a top opening freezer. The countertop has a back splash that protects the cherry bulkhead. Over the sink is a custom dish/glass storage area as well as a custom mug storage area. The microwave is mounted outboard of the stove area. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. A dome light is under the storage locker and provides extra light to the sink work area.
Outboard: There is a built-in recessed electric cook top with storage drawers under and storage lockers outboard with sliding doors. A trash compactor is under the counter aft and forward is the 2 drawer-style refrigeration system behind cherry fronts.
Inboard: There is more counter space with a lift up hatch to a dry storage area. There are also additional lockers and drawers under the counter in this area.
The Dinette (starboard of the galley) is C-shaped and has a hi/low powered table that converts this area to a double berth. The settee has a 28” flat-screen TV mounted on aft bulkhead.
GUEST/DAY HEAD (Port side forward of galley):
Just forward of galley on port side is a Guest Head with varnished cherry vanity and cream gelcoat shower area.
- Vanilla Corian countertop with S/S sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 100-gallon holding tank.
- Shower area is sectioned off with tempered-glass and has a Grohe single-lever mixing valve
- Opening portlight
- Removable oiled teak grate
The spacious Owner Stateroom has a forward-facing queen berth with a fabric covered cherry headboard, en-suite head with shower and large wrap-around settee forward.
- Several large hanging lockers
- Numerous drawers
- Custom alcoves port and starboard
- Hinges on berth allow access to a cedar lined storage area below
- Extra sound-absorbing panels on chine area to reduce noise from wave slap
The en-suite Master Head is aft to port of the master stateroom. The vanity area features varnished cherry with Corian counter and backsplash. The owner’s head also includes separate stall shower finished in Light Cream Gelcoat.
The finished interior of the head is gloss-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads, varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. The shower area is finished in laminate for ease of cleaning.
Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
- Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
24-VOLT DC Ship’s Service:
- Start Batteries: Four (4) BCI 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator.
- House: Four (4) BCI 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries.
- Mastervolt 12/24Volt start battery isolator
- Two (2) Balmar® alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC.
- Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) 100-amp for House bank and one (1) 60-amp for starting bank.
- 24-Volt lighting
240/120 VOLT-60 Hz AC from Shore Power and Generator:
- Two (2) Power inlet rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC.
- 24/60-start battery charger
- 24/100-house battery charger
120-VOLT AC from Inverter:
- 24-volt-DC to 110-volt-AC inverter.
GENERATOR: Northern Lights (new 2014) 15 Kw generator (345 hours 4/16), rated for 240-Volts AC, is mounted in a sound shield and is outfitted with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Twin 2006 Man V-12 Common Rail 1360-hp diesel engines:
- Twin Disc MG5145SC transmission
- Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators
- Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters at both vents.
- Underwater exhaust system - with low speed by-pass.
- Hydraulic 25-hp bow thruster with clear-coated mounting bracket
- Algae-X fuel purification system
- Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with Mylar-faced foam/composite insulation, with metal covering on visible surfaces
- Four (4) cage protected lights
- Custom day/night remote camera – connected to Garmin display
- Delta TR extraction fans in engine room
- Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator.
- Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, fed by 24-VDC Sure-Flo Smart Sensor® main and back-up pumps supplying galley, shower, head and cockpit shower.
- Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers, washing machine and air-conditioning condensate.
- (3) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3500-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches.
- Saltwater deck wash: 24-volt DC, 10-GPM deck wash pump with hose connections on deck near anchor roller, cockpit and flybridge.
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery Ultra-Whisper 400
- 17-gallon water heater - marine insulated stainless steel
- 100-gallon aluminum holding tank
- 200-gallon stainless steel fresh water tank
- Fireboy fire protection system
- High water alarm
- Fuel gauge: BEP 600-TLM electronic gauge at helm
- Marine Air Systems reverse-cycle marine air conditioning - two 24,000 BTU “chilled water” systems with four (4) separate air handlers for the salon, galley and heads, guest cabin and owner’s stateroom.
- Maretron tank level monitor system (2015)
- SeaVac® built-in vacuum system with (2) 30 ft. hoses mounted in hanging locker.
Ground Tackle System:
- Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well
- Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor
- 55-lb Delta primary anchor with 50’ x 3/8” Grade 40 galvanized chain + 200’ x ¾” three-strand nylon rode.
- 40-lb Fortress FX55 Secondary: anchor with chain and rope rode.
- Aft deck flood-light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Horn - Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm
- Searchlight - 24 Volt-DC with remote at helm
- (10) Lifejackets - (8) adult and (2) children
- (4) Dock lines
- (6) Fenders with fleece covers and Wichard snap hooks
- Navigation lights
- Coast Guard safety equipment
- (4) Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers for class A, B, and C fires.
- Various Stamoid deck covers (2013)
*.* Exclusions: The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.