HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Molded-in gray nonskid surfaces.
- Wing keel.
- HKT Kevlar hull reinforcement.
- Solid fiberglass bottom and structural grid reinforcement.
- Maxguard gelcoats for UV protection.
- Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass with foredeck dual action foot switches; also, large anchor locker on foredeck.
- Whitlock direct drive steering system (includes single-lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass, S/S wheel guard).
- Lewmar claw "Bruce" style anchor with chain and nylon rode.
- Two S/S anchor rollers.
- Self-draining anchor locker.
- 4 cockpit transom storage lockers.
- Large portside "mega locker."
- Halyard tail storage wells.
- Integral cockpit grabrail and fold-out table.
- S/S cockpit arch with Harken mainsheet.
- S/S grabrails.
- 360 degree rubrail with S/S insert.
- S/S bow pulpit with double lifelines and double gates, plus stern gate.
- S/S stern pulpits with teak slatted seats and cup holders.
- S/S mainsheet arch with light and cockpit speakers.
- Lewmar pedestal steering.
- Lewmar leather wrapped S/S folding wheel.
- Cockpit table with grabrail and cup holders.
- Companionway doors.
- Fixed and opening ports and 7 deck hatches with Oceanair shades and screens on hatches throughout.
- Oceanair pleated shades on fixed ports.
- 8 mooring cleats: 2 bow, 2 stern, 4 spring.
- Walk-thru transom with telescoping swim ladder, and fold-up helm seat.
Fuel: 50 gallons.
Water: 100 gallons in 2-50 gallon tanks.
Holding: 45 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 4JH4E diesel, 54 hp, FWC.
- Owner reports less than 50 engine hours; no hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 6-7 knots.
- Gori 3 blade bronze prop with disc cutter.
- Lewmar 4 hp bow thruster.
- Racor R20 fuel-water separator.
- 360 degree access to engine.
- Kanzaki KM35A 2.83:1 transmission.
- Lewmar throttle.
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- X-Change-R oil changer system.
- Engine panel with alarm.
- 2015 2-12V 4D house batteries.
- 12V G27 engine start battery.
- Force 10-11 gallon hot water heater (110V and engine circuit).
- Balmar 80 amp alternator.
- 15,000 BTU reverse cycle Marine Air heat/air conditionings systems (2 zones).
- 10,000 BTU reverse cycle Marine Air heat/air conditioning system (1 zone).
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 10 inverter/charger with remote control panel.
- Dual 30 amp shore power system.
- 2 Marino 30 amp shore power cords.
- 12V 18 function breaker panel with DC voltmeter.
- 120V 8 function breaker panel with AC voltmeter.
- Hunter Marine tank monitors (not operational).
- AC/DC outlets throughout cabin.
- Isolation transformer (2) for 30 amp dockside connection
- Masthead light (not working).
ACCOMMODATIONS: For six in a very attractive, roomy layout.
- Convertible U-shaped dinette with high gloss table (converts to a queen) on portside; storage under dinette.
- Double loveseat to starboard with storage under.
- Deluxe Navy Blue cushion/fabric package.
- Everwear laminated high gloss manufactured cabin sole throughout.
- 12V lighting throughout.
- 12V fans throughout.
- Teak bookshelves and cabinets.
GALLEY: To port and L-shaped.
- 12V Nova Kool under the counter refrigerator.
- Nova Kool 12V under the counter freezer.
- Force 10 two burner S/S propane stove with oven; LPG electric solenoid switch.
- Tappan 110V microwave.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Double S/S sinks with cutting board and chrome multi-function faucet.
- Off white Corian countertops.
- Dish locker/drying rack with fan.
- Hunter Melamine galley ware.
- 5 galley drawers; 3 storage cabinets.
- Integrated garbage can.
- Spacious pantry with shelves.
FORWARD CABIN WITH ENSUITE HEAD:
- Double berth to port with innerspring mattress and bedding package.
- Deck hatch with Oceanair retractable shade/screen.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker and cabinet with shelf.
- Chrome reading lights.
- 6'2" headroom.
- Private head with shower and 1 overhead hatch with removable screen.
- Shower sump.
- Jabsco electric fresh water quiet flush head.
- Linen storage locker.
- Vanity with mirror and Corian countertop.
MASTER STATEROOM: (aft under cockpit):
- Queen athwartships berth with headboard.
- Corian countertop, vanity, and mirror with lights.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker.
- 2 chrome reading lights.
- 12V lighting.
- 2 starboard side ports.
- Overhead hatch with removable screen.
- Ample drawers, storage and shelves.
- 2 privacy doors from salon and aft cabin.
- Separate stall shower and adjustable shower head.
- Shower sump.
- Jabsco electric freshwater quiet flush head.
- 2 opening ports; mini deck hatch.
- GFCI outlet.
- S/S sink and vanity with Corian counter.
- 45 gallon holding tank with deck pumpout and 12V Jabsco macerator pump (located under main salon sole).
- 2015 fresh water pressure pump.
- Raymarine C-80 radar GPS Pilot multi-function nav display (cockpit).
- Raymarine 2kw radar on mast mount.
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot with below deck linear ram.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and direction.
- Raymarine ST 60 speed-log and depth.
- ICOM ICM-422 VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- ICOM VHF command mic (cockpit).
- Bose 3.2.1. AM/FM/DVD entertainment system with subwoofer (in main salon).
- AM/FM stereo in cockpit.
- Sharp Aquos LCD flat screen TV with DVD player (salon), on starboard bulkhead.
- Masthead windex.
- Danforth binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Selden B&R double spreader deck-stepped anodized aluminum mast, with fractional rig and aluminum boom.
- Selden in-mast roller furling mainsail system.
- Furlex 200S Genoa Furling system.
- Doyle roller furling Dacron main.
- Doyle roller furling 100% Dacron Genoa with UV suncover.
- 2 Lewmar 44 CST Primary self-tailing genoa winches.
- Lewmar 40 CST self-tailing cabin top winch to port.
- Harken mainsheet traveler.
- Harken adjustable Genoa cars.
- S/S standing rigging.
- Winch handles.
- Selden Rodkicker rigid boom vang.
- 10 Spinlock XTS rope clutches.
- All lines led aft to cockpit.
- Plow lunch hook (2nd anchor).
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- Carbon Monoxide monitors.
- High water alarm.
- Anchor light at mast - not working.
- 1 electric bilge pump; 1 manual bilge pump.
- 2 stern pulpit seats.
- Traveler system and chart lights.
- Double companionway door with lock.
- Fenders, docklines.
- Life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Closed cell white with blue piping cockpit cushions.
- Dodger with Stratglass windows.
- Bimini with full cockpit coverage.
- Emergency tiller.
- Dockside freshwater hookup
- Deep lazarette, transom lockers, opening hatch to aft cabin.
- Stern rail mounted S/S propane grill.
MANUFACTURER'S DESCRIPTION: The profile creates almost a "sport sedan" look for the 41DS, and its large polished-aluminum windows definitely sets the DS apart from its sister ship. Inside, the headroom has been increased 4" to a spectacular 6'10". The voluminous ceilings are covered with a light fabric called Whisper-Air, which combines with the increased light entering from the sizeable new windows to produce a comfortable, bright and open feel. Oceanair designer shades cover the windows when privacy is desired and add a nice decorative touch. Durable and handsome Everwear laminate flooring is being introduced by Luhrs Marine, the parent company of Hunter Marine, across most of its boating product, but the 41DS will get an exclusive "glossy" version. The standard two-cabin version has an aft master stateroom with queen innerspring mattress, cedar-lined hanging locker, built-in vanity, and a dual-entrance head with shower; the forward guest suite has a wide double berth, built-in vanity, and private head with shower. Galley highlights include a custom stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, dual deep sinks, pantry, gimbaled two-burner propane stove with oven, a glass-fronted lighted dishware cabinet and deluxe Corian countertops. The 41DS maintains the 41's sail plan and hull design. The B & R rig with a large roller furling mainsail and smaller head sail is a Hunter trademark, and all the running rigging is within reach of the cockpit to make sailing single-handed a breeze. The innovative steel overhead traveler arch keeps the deck safe and uncluttered, and offers a great place to connect a bimini or attach stereo speakers. A more vertical bow profile is utilized to maximize waterline length and decrease pitching motion.
COMMENTS: FOOTPRINTS was purchased new in 2007 by her original owner, and not launched until 2008. Since then, she has been very lightly used with the owner believing he has less than 50 hours on her engine. FOOTPRINTS looks brand new inside with an immaculate interior including her bilges and engine room. We highly recommend this attractive vessel. Please note some of her highlights include a bow thruster, 2 zone air conditioning, 2 roller furling sails, Autopilot radar-GPS, electric heads, dual action windlass, and much more. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
PRICE: $177,500 LOC: Rockland, ME
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.