2006 Jeanneau Sun Fast 35
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Newburyport, MA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 94,900 (EUR 84,922)
You will not find a cleaner, meticulously maintain vessel anywhere.....Yachting World Magazine "European Boat of the year" SAILING WORLD Magazine "Boat of the Year nomination" The Sun Fast is the Jeanneau performance racer/cruiser models within their lineup. She is a fast cruiser or racer with all the comfort features below. There is no compromise on the very plush interior. The Sun Fast's interior is the same as the well known award winning Sun Odyssey 35, but has goodies like adjustable genoa cars, lines led aft and furling genoa. The interior speaks for itself with its spacious salon and fine trim throughout. The experienced buyer knows Jeanneau is a step above an entry level boat, but is still just as easy to sail for a first time owner. She is also smartly handled by a couple with all lines led aft. Jeanneau's enjoy great resale and durability with beautiful light real teak interior which is not found on many production boats these days. Lagazuoi has been meticulously maintained in like new condition, by two very caring owners.
Please contact Paul Chasse at 781-631-4910
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Jeanneau Design / Marc Lombard
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Tipo di carena: Mono scafo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 35 ft 3 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 4 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 31 ft 11 in
Pescaggio massimo: 7 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 12203 lbs
Zavorra: 3219 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 2 in
: 12117 lbs
Potenza totale: 29 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2006
Modello motore: 3GM30F
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 375
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Elica di superficie
Potenza Motore: 29 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (82 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (34 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (20 Galloni)
This near new (only 375 engine hours) two-cabin layout provides a nice-sized double cabin forward; a comfortable salon with U-shaped dinette to starboard and settee with nav station to port; a relatively large head with separate shower recess immediately aft, opposite an L-shaped galley to starboard; and a very large double master cabin aft on the starboard side, providing fore-and-aft or transverse sleeping arrangements depending on personal preferences.The saloon is bright and warm, with the numerous windows, hatches and lighting offsetting the teak veneers. There is comfortable seating around the central table. The table can be easily lowered for use with the U-shaped settee as a double berth. Another thoughtful approach to space utilization is evident at the aft end of the settee to port, where Jeanneau has provided a chart table on slides and a small bench seat at the aft end, allowing the navigator to decide if he or she wants to work facing forward or aft. This arrangement also allows the settee to be used as a single berth if required. Between the nav station and the bathroom is a large hanging locker, which will be handy for wet weather gear, etc. The large head has shower stall with molded bench seat over the manual head and there is access to the large storage area in the port quarter. A door divides this area from the vanity unit with sink and storage cupboards forward.
The galley has twin sinks with pressurized hot/cold water supply, two-burner stove/oven and a large (37 Gal.) top-opening refrigeration unit. A plexiglass splashback shields the forward end of the bench space. There is great cupboard space for provisions, cookware and crockery and storage space throughout the boat is excellent.
- Raymarine C-70 Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60's Depth, Wind, and heading.
- VHF Radio
- Sony CD player.
- 12-v House panel with 12 switches and breakers, plus spares
- 110-v shore power with interior outlets
- 2 - 70 Ah house batteries and 1 70 Ah dedicated engine battery
- 12-v interior lighting throughout.
Deck and Rigging
- Harken racing winches, Adjustable genoa cars (a plus for cruising) All controls for sail trim led to helmsman (main, traveler, jib, backstay). Adjustable backstay, adjustable headsail cars while sailing, carbon fiber spinnaker pole, spinnaker twings and other top of the line spinnaker turning blocks (harken carbo blocks).
- Harken Roller furler converts to regular headfoil for racing. Spinlock racing clutches.
- Sparcraft carbon-fiber Symmetrical spinnaker pole
- Anchor locker
- Electric Windlass w/remote
- SS roller with large caulk's and cleats
- All lines led aft to cockpit jammers
- Adjustable boom vang
- Opening hatches and ports, fitted with removable screens
- Sparcraft keel stepped aluminum mast spar and aluminum boom
- Adjustable spit backstay
- Walk-thru transom with cockpit shower and swim ladder
- Custom leather wheel
- MOB Lifesling
Sails & Canvas
- Mainsail with 2-reefs and cruising and racing battens
- 135% genoa
- Spinnaker - Symmetrical, 3/4 oz.
- Hunter green Dodger with custom cockpit hand-rail
- Hunter green Bimini
- Hunter green Sailcover
Additional gear & Equipment
- Fairclough canvas winter cover with frame 2011
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.