Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Najadvarvet J/V
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 32 ft 8 in
Larghezza: 10 ft 8 in
Pescaggio minimo: 5 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 6 in
Dislocamento: 5288 kgs
Zavorra: 2095 kgs
Potenza totale: 28 HP
Marca motore: Volvo
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 28 HP
Numero letti singoli: 6
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
This Najad 332 literally in like new condition. She was originally lightly used in Sweden, and then stored in a heated shed (at Najad, in Henan, Sweden) for 4 years. There are no scratches, no dings, no fading, nothing. The Najad 332 is one of those rare high quality pocket cruisers that could be sailed anywhere. Yachts like this are not made anymore, and there are only 4 in the entire US, one of which has won the Chicago, Mackinac race. If you appreciate quality, want a tremendously easy boat to sail (in mast furling/bow thruster) then this is the yacht for you.
On the outside, the Najad 332 features the new style with the thin side stripe and double waterlines, giving the impression of a lower freeboard, accentuating her shear lines and giving prominence to her raised bow, with fine entry. The 332’s deep cockpit benefits from excellent weather protection from the stylish windshield on top of the coach roof, a signature feature of Najad yachts.
The interior is beautifully crafted in African mahogany, with contemporary styling touches on the doors and lockers. A beautifully compact yacht that has a nice galley, decent head, proper chart table, and 2 separate staterooms.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand laid fiberglass hull with divinicell coring to the turn of the bilge, white gelcoat with maroon gel coat later waterline and cove stripes.
- Bolted and glassed hull to deck joint with substantial teak cap rail.
- 12mm laid teak deck on side decks.
- Cockpit with Najad logo in aft seat, and swim platform.
- Teak on side decks. Teak on swim platform.
- Teak grabrails on coachroof.
- Cockpit and side deck drains.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel bolted on.
- Spade rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo MD2030S 28hp diesel engine with sail drive. Fresh water cooled. Sea strainer.
- 214 hours.
- Water separating fuel filter.
- Insulated engine compartment.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Solimar wheel steering.
- Pedestal engine controls.
- Elkhide rimmed wheel.
- Emergency tiller.
- 3-bladed folding propeller.
- Engine control panel.
- Bow thruster.
- 12V circuit breaker panel.
- 4 x 110V outlets.
- 12V outlet at chart table.
- 12V outlet under windshield.
- 75Ah AGM engine battery (new).
- 4 x 75Ah AGM house batteries (new).
- Mastervolt 110/12v battery charger (new).
- Shore power 115V inc. cord.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 20 litre hot water boiler; pressurised hot and cold water throughout.
- 12V fresh water pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- 20 gallons in a stainless tank.
- Fuel tank drain pump.
- 37 gallons in a stainless tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 10 gallon stainless steel holding tank.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth.
- Raymarine 6001 smartpilot.
- VHF cable to mast top inc. combi antenna.
- VHF antenna, with cable to chart table.
- Dummy burglar alarm.
- Suunto compass.
- Raymarine C80 plotter at helm.
- Raymarine 240 VHF with remote speaker.
- Handset can be plugged in at the helm.
- Raymarine ST60 multi at chart table.
- Stereo with Bose speakers in saloon.
- Speakers under windscreen in cockpit.
- 12V top loaded refrigeration.
- Double sinks.
- Teak cutting/drainage board.
- Stove worktop cover.
- Propane solenoid.
- 2 burner propane stove with oven.
- 1 x Manual Jabsco toilet.
- Hand held shower; electric shower pump.
- Swim platform shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Diesel heater, outlets in all spaces.
- Engine blower.
- Dorade vents and dorade guards.
- Cantalupi halogen lighting.
- Reading lamps.
- Chart table reading light.
- Cockpit map light under windshield.
- Navigation lights.
- Anchor light.
- Foredeck light.
- Steaming lights.
Description of layout from forwards:
- V-berth cabin forward, hanging locker to port, lockers and shelves to starboard.
- Life up berth tops with storage under.
- Opening hatch.
- 2 x Opening ports.
- Main saloon has 2 x settees, drop leaf table on centerline.
- Seat backs hinge up for extra width on the berths, and for storage behind.
- Lockers outboard and above the seats.
- Water tank and fuel tank (stainless steel) located under the seats.
- Wine storage in the main saloon table.
- L-shaped galley, after to port.
- Chart table aft, to starboard.
- 2 x Large opening ports.
- Next aft is the head with vanity sink, Corian countertop, vented hanging locker and Jabsco manual WC. Hot and cold, with hand held shower.
- Aft cabin contains a large double berth, lockers and shelves, vented hanging locker, reading lamps and 2 x opening ports.
- Aluminium rigging screw protection.
- Selden aluminium double spreader mast.
- In mast furling mainsail.
- Fore and aft lowers.
- 17/18th fractional rig.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Selden rodkick vang.
- Furlex roller furling forestay.
- Lewmar adjustable genoa cars.
- Car towing lines – led to cockpit.
- Mainsheet and traveller on coachroof, forward of windshield.
- Andersen self-tailing stainless steel winches.
- Winch handles.
- Furling Mylar genoa.
- In mast furling tri radial mainsail.
- Gennaker (new).
- Grabrails outside windshield.
- 1 x Lifeline gate.
- Cockpit locker.
- Helmsmans seat locker.
- Propane tank locker.
- Shallow tray locker to port in cockpit.
- Bow roller.
- Aluminium framed windshield.
- Bow rail with opening.
- Stern rail with gate.
- Lifeline gate on starboard side.
- Teak sternrail seats.
- Full set of owner’s manuals.
- Flag staff.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans anchor windlass.
- 15kg Bruce anchor.
- 40m of 8mm chain.
- Brass protection at cleats.
- Opening anchor locker.
- 6 x 10” stainless steel mooring cleats.
- 4 x Dock lines.
- 4 x Fenders.
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Leather covered wheel steering.
- Cockpit dodger.
- Cockpit enclosure tent
- Coast guard plaques.
- Hand held air horn.
- Pack of flares.
- Fire extinguisher inlet to engine room.
- 2 x Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.