2007 Beneteau 46
Long Beach, CA
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Long Beach, CA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 199,000 (EUR 182,068)
- Brand New Bottom Paint!
- New Main Sail
- New TV and DVD installed
- New holding tank
- a couple new thru hulls and some other work while it was out of water (cutlass bearing, prop rebuild, etc).
This Beneteau 46 is available now, subject to charter bookings. She has quite the following of clientele if you're looking for and included revenue source to offset your yacht expenses.
Call today to arrange an appointment!
For more information on this fine vessel contact Shannon at 619. 301. 4142 or e-mail her at ShanSails.SS@gmail.com
Call Shannon for appointment.
619. 301. 4142
The Shoreline Yacht Group
Shoreline Sailing & Motor
419-R Shoreline Village Drive
Long Beach, CA 90802
O- 562. 437. 7500
C- 619. 301. 4142
F- 562. 598. 2980
Please contact Shannon Saunders at 619. 301. 4142
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Bandiera della barca: United States
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Tipo di carena: Mono scafo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 46 ft 3 in
Larghezza: 14 ft 1 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 40 ft 8 in
Pescaggio minimo: 5 ft 7 in
Dislocamento: 22046 lbs
Zavorra: 7144 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 5 in
: 22000 lbs
Potenza totale: 55 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2007
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1150
Potenza Motore: 55 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (150 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (63 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 9
Numero letti doppi: 3
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 2
Lettore di CD
Log - Contamiglia
Centro di Navigazione
Randa semi steccata - NEW!
Tangone dello spi - carbon fiber
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Pompa di sentina manuale
Presa corrente a terra
Tavola di pozzetto
Doccia di pozzetto
Scaletta di bagno
Salpa ancore elettrico
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker under helm seat to starboard and 1 under helm seat to port.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches:
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail capable of taking navigation instruments
- 2 column-mounted steering compasses, one at each helm position. -1 engine control panel located near the helm seat to starboard.
- GRP cockpit table with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support to take chart reader, stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- 1 shore supply socket to starboard.
- GRP self-draining cockpit floor.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located at the bottom of the cockpit near the access to the transom skirt.
1 back lit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 220 V switches.
- 1 bipolar breaker.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection to electrical panel, differential and bi-polar thermal circuit breakers for 220 V and 12 V thermal circuit breaker.
- 1 voltmeter, 220 V 12 V.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery and low fuel tank alarm.
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery. Located beneath the sole at the companionway.
- 1 x 220 V shore supply socket, 1 x 40 Amp battery charger, 15 m cable.
- 1 alternator coupled to the engine (80 Amp).
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
Lighting and sockets:
- 7 x 220 V sockets.
- 7 reading lights
- 23 halogen deckhead lights
- 2 striplights
- 1 white / red striplight
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- 1 steaming light.
- 1 masthead anchor light / navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Conduit for wiring of options.
- U-shaped galley built in to companionway.
- 1 rectangular stainless steel double sink with chopping board.
- 1 mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 1 stainless steel, gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- 1 front-opening 12 V, 130 litres refrigerator.
- 1 top-opening GRP 100 L icebox compartment.
- Synthetic resin worktop surrounding sinks, along the hull and over the icebox.
- 1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin and stainless steel bottle rack.
- 1 unit comprising 3 lockers with shelving and tea towel holder.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack.
- 3 closed shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Yanmar 75HP engine
- Drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam
- Ventilation ensured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access by companionway steps through an opening supported by a gas-strut.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft is protected by a GRP moulding in the hull. -1 fixed three-blade propeller.
- 1 rotomoulded fuel tank (200 litres), located under the aft starboard berth with electronic gauge.
- Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start, located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- Brand New Bottom Paint!
a couple new thru hulls and some other work while it was out of water (cutlass bearing, prop rebuild, etc)..
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner molding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain-plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner molding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a moulded diamond non-slip finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.