CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! LOW HOURS ON ENGINE! TONS OF SEATING!
Powered by a Volvo Duo Prop 5.7 L 320 HP, this 2007 Chaparral 256 SSI is the perfect mix of a Deck Boat and a Bow Rider. Fast and nimble like a Bow Rider with plenty of seating for family and friends. Her engine was just rebuilt, and has only 20 hours. She has plenty of options, including:
- Bimini Top
- Enclosed Head with Sink
- AM/FM Stereo/CD player with Dash and Transom Remotes
- Refreshment Center with Fresh Water Sink
- Hide Away Igloo Cooler
- Removable Cockpit Table
- Fresh Water Transom Shower
- Docking Lights
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights
- Pull Out Cleats
- In Dash Digital Depth Gauge with Shallow Water Alarm
- Digital Hour Meter
- Wood-grain Tilt Steering Wheel
- Swivel Captains Chairs
- Electric Engine Hatch/Lift
- Neutra Salt Engine Flush Desalinization System
- Integrated Swim Platform with Stow Away Boarding Ladder
- Stow Away Bow Boarding Ladder
This boat won't last long. Call for a private viewing today.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please contact James Ready @ 850-582-5421
Engine was completely rebuilt in July of 2014. Engine is now practically brand new with 25-50 hours on the clock.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
3997 Commons Drive
Destin, FL 32541