This great 31 Chaparral 310 2007 is for sale and located in Brockport, NY.
**NEW TO THE MARKET**LIKE NEW**
The Powerboat Guide Says:
"An impressive blend of modern styling and first-rate accommodations, Chaparral’s Signature 310 is a well-built weekend cruiser for those willing to pay a little extra for a quality product. Chaparral builds a good boat, and the 310 stands apart from other cruisers her size for her excellent tooling and above-average finish. Built on a modified-V hull with cored hullsides and a solid fiberglass bottom, the midcabin interior sleeps six in a layout typical of most boats in this class. Cherry joinery, designer fabrics, and upscale furnishings highlight the entire cabin, and the galley is notable for its generous storage. Note also that both of the 310’s hanging lockers are cedar lined—a thoughtful touch. At the helm, the tiered, non-glare dash includes space for flush-mounting a full array of electronics. As many as eight can be seated in the cockpit where a full wet bar, transom shower, and portable cooler were standard. Additional features include a transom storage locker, extended swim platform, walk-through windshield, double helm seat with bolsters, and foredeck sun pad. A good open-water performer, twin 280hp Volvo sterndrives cruise the Chaparral 310 in the mid 20s and reach a top speed of about 35 knots. "
Powerboat Guide says it all. What we can tell you about this 31 Chaparral is she will sleep six owners and guests in comfort. And she is powered by new twin 5.7L Volvo Penta OSI FWC 1.96-XDP with the Ocean X Closed Nutra Salt cooling system, (and less than 100 hrs). And she also has a 5 KW Kohler Generator which is larger than most gensets in vessels this size. So during those hot sticky nights on the hook, you are sleeping coooool and comfortable. She has only been stored indoors for the winter months. She has a full galley and enclosed shower and head.
Other features and options include a great stereo sound system, full marine electronics package including a Weather Ray Marine 24 mile CRT with cartography C 80 Radar, radar arch, anchor windless, swim platform, transom door and hot and cold transom shower and cockpit canvas.
If you are in the market for a “Like New” late model midsized express cruiser from one of the best know manufactures in the business you should see this yacht. She is available by appointment by contacting your listing broker today.
*Note: We can ship this vessel anywhere in America and to most all foreign ports with ease.
*Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com.
* RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization.
* Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales.
* Florida State Licensed
* Established 1975
Options and Features:
31’ 2007 Chaparral 310 Cruiser
* Brand New Twin Volvo Engines OSI, FWC, 1.96 XDP, 5.7L Outdrives
* Less than 100 hours
* Automatic fire extinction
* Extra TV purchase
* 6 disc CD stereo, sirius radio
* Cockpit canvas
* Cockpit Cushions
* $10,000 gas generator
* Maple Cabinetry
* Stainless steel fridges and swim platform
* Macerator Pump
* Plenty of cabinet storage.
* Corian style synthetic galley counter tops.
* Hot/Cold Transom Shower (which you can use from swim platform)
* $4,500 AC Unit
* 12000 BTU Air Conditioning and Heating.
* 5KW Hohler Generator
* Electric Windless, with anchor and line.
* Stereo sound system
* Full marine electronics package
* Weather Ray Marine 24 mile CRT with cartography C 80 Radar
* Randome GPS with Navionics chip
* Fish Finder and Sonar
* Radar arch
* Extended Swim platform with Stainless Steel Ladder.
* Full Camper Canvas
* Bimini Top
* Cockpit Cover
* Transom door
* Hot and cold transom shower
* Pressure fresh hot water system with exchanger.
* Dockside water inlet
* Stainless steel sink
* Cockpit canvas.
* Walkthrough Windshield with steps
* Remote Control Spotlight
* Interior DC Lighting
* AC Outlets
* Mirrored front bulkhead
* Forward ceiling hatch
* Automatic electric bilge pumps forward and aft.
* Heavy duty bilge blowers
* Twin 30 Amp shore power with cord
* Trim tabs
* Aluminum Woodgrain Dash Panels
* Binnicle Mount Throttle and Shifter Control
* Engine Hour Meters
* Mahogany Steering Wheel.
* Windsheild Wiper
* Removable cockpit carpeting.
* Cockpit wetbar
* Cockpit Table
* Complete lines and fenders
425 Fairfield Ave.
Stamford, CT 06902