2007 Envision Intruder DLX
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / Benzina
- Presente a :
- Sarasota, FL
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 44,500 (EUR 36,152)
The Envision 32 Intruder DLX is a sport boat with luxury features, a high standard of construction and quality materials throughout.
The deep V hull slices through the rough stuff for a smooth ride.
The bow seating is large and comfortable.
The mid-cabin features luxury amenities inclulding an enclosed head compartment, refrigeration and settees that can be used for overnighting.
This Intruder DLX features twin 300 hp Magnum MPI's with 430 hours.
Always stored High and Dry Undercover. No sun damage, No bottom paint. No trailer.
Always professionally maintained and in superior condition.
Owner is motivated as his use has decreased substantially.
Please contact Doug Rippel at (941) 383-7781
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 32 ft 1 in
Larghezza: 8 ft 6 in
Pescaggio minimo: 1 ft 8 in
Pescaggio massimo: 3 ft 1 in
Angolo di barra: 24 ° at Transom
: 7200 lbs
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 Plastica (20 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 Alluminio (176 Galloni)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Hull and Deck
- Bow Cover,cockpit storage cover and swimplatform cover.
- Anchor locker with anchor and rode.
- Bow cooler.
- Bow seating with 2 drinkholders, 2 speakers and stainless steel bow hand rail.
- Mid-cabin with sliding doors, settees, enclosed head compartment, sink and refrigerator.
- Snap in carpet for bow, mid-cabin and cockpit.
- Bimini top with stainless steel bows.
- Passenger and helm seats are heavily bolstered and feature drop down seats.
- Wraparound cockpit seating aft, drinkholders, stereo speakers.
- Swim platform with telescoping swim ladder.
- Coast Guard required equipment.
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Mercury 350 Magnum MPI's rated at 300 hp. each.
- 430 original hours.
- Mercury Bravo1 outdrives, counter-rotating with Mirage SS props.
- Corsa exhaust system for thru transom or underwater exhaust control.
- Bilge pump with float switch.
- Bennet trim tabs.
- Tilt steering wheel.
- 250 cubic ft. engine room automatic fire system.
- Jabsco electric head with holding tank.
- Pressure freshwater system.
- Power engine room hatch lift.
Electrionics and Navigation
- Garmin 2106 GPS color chartplotter.
- Digital depthsounder.
- Uniden VHF.
- Sony stereo CD changer, MP3 input, subwoofer and helm stereo control.
- DVD player mounted overhead in mid-cabin.
- Dual batteries with selector switches.
- Cockpit courtesy lights and engine room lights.
- 12 volt helm outlet.
- 12 volt distribution panel in mid-cabin.
- Mid-cabin CO2 dectector.