This single stateroom version has a larger stateroom and head/shower and hanging lockers than the two stateroom models. "Hummingbird" has two additional rooms for pantry/storage and hanging area for foul weather gear as well as custom teak chart drawers (which also may be used for tool drawers). The pantry layout also allows room for separate freezer, supplementing two under counter fridges in the galley. Coupled with solar panels, watermaker, and enhanced battery banks and chargers, this NT-37 can spend long periods cruising off grid in remote areas!
Furthermore, "Hummingbird" was finished with teak and holly flooring in the main salon and wheel house -- a rarely found and expensive option that gives this trawler a nice, luxurious touch! The $20,000 Furuno electronics package includes Radar, depth and chart plotter. On top of all this, "Hummigbird" also comes to you with a 9'5" New Highland CL 290 tender which includes custom Sunbrella chaps, a custom full winter cover, a new Mercury 9.9 Outboard, and a custom powered dinghy crane aboard the vessel. With so much to offer on this 37' motor yacht, how could you pass her up?!
Condition: The first and present owners are both experienced blue water sailors who have been thorough and meticulous in the boat’s maintenance! The current owner is a circumnavigator and USCG licensed master with a considerable amount of experience under his belt. The Cummins QSB 5.9 380 hp engine has about 1100 hours and has had its 1000-hour service. Recent maintenance records and oil analysis are available upon request. All belts and the dripless seal have been renewed. All impellers, oil, and filters are changed annually.
Please call Peter Whiting for more information! 360-317-7456
- Over $40,000 invested in last three years
- New Furuno 711 autopilot with color display ($5,800 installed)
- Accusteer HRP 100-12 hydraulic pump set ($1,400), an upgrade.
- Spectra Catalina Mark II water maker with Z-ion System ($16,000 installed)
- Airmar WS 150 WX weather station for true and apparent wind speed,
barometric pressure and temperature. ($970)
- Furuno RD 33 color remote display for Airmar (($460)
- 630 watts of solar panels with Midnight Solar MPPT controllers (($4,500 installed+)
- Separate solar charging system for generator start battery, panel and regulator.
- Upgraded house battery bank to 660 Amp Hours ($1,700) plus installation.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12-100-3 Charger networked to display (100 AH charger)
Mastervolt Master Bus-USB computer interface
Mastervolt DC Distribution 500 DC connection unit
Total: ($4,000 installed)
- Vesper AIS Class B transceiver with Wi-Fi router ($800)
- Wiri Pro Wi-Fi extender and cell hot spot ($700)
- Fuel filter vacuum gauge fitted at steering station. ($300)
- Main Engine water pump replaced and upgraded to Seaboard Marine SMX QSB
Seawater pump ($1,100 with spares)
- Cummins heat exchanger replaced ($1500) plus installation.
- Custom Sunbrella chaps for dinghy, ($600 from Mexico) as well as custom full winter cover for dinghy. ($950)
- New Mercury 9.9 Outboard ($2200)
- Shaft Razor line cutter ($400)
- New LifeLine AGM 12V 8D AGM Deep Cycle Start Battery - 255 Ah, 1350 CCA. ($1380.00 installed.)
Full Set of custom white mesh interior screens for doors and wheel house windows.
Life Sling in hard fiberglass case, mounted in cockpit
New white shore power cord with Smart Plug and Smart Plug receptacle on boat
Life Jackets (4)
YakRax Kayak rack
Two (2) Polanco teak deck chairs
Two (2) Persian style carpets.
Primary: Manson Bruce Style 25 KG primary anchor with 320’ of 5/16 high test chain, plus three strand line.
Back up: Genuine 45# CQR with 5/16” high test chain and line in mesh bag
Dinghy: Bruce style dingy anchor with chain and three strand line In mesh bag