2008 Dufour 455 Grand Large
Largs, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Largs, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- £ 150,000 Tasse incluse (EUR 177,973)
The Dufour 455 special edition is a very nice cruising yacht. This example has a very comprehensive inventory and is ready to go in every respect. Three cabin and two heads version, Furling mast, electric winches, retractable bow thruster, full instrumentation,this Dufour 455 is easily handled in great comfort. We don't believe this one will be around for long so early viewing highly recommended.
Please contact David Noble at +44 (0) 1475 687204
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Dufour Yachts
Designer: Umberto Felci
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 13.76 m
Larghezza: 4.30 m
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 11.91 m
Pescaggio minimo: 2.20 m
Pescaggio massimo: 2.20 m
Dislocamento: 10426 kgs
Potenza totale: 75 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Anno di costruzione: 2008
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 500
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 75 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (540 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (254 Litri)
Lettore di CD
Log - Contamiglia
Randa semi steccata
Elica di prua
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Pompa di sentina manuale
Presa corrente a terra
Tavola di pozzetto
Scaletta di bagno
passavanti in teak
Supporto motore fuoribordo
- Dufour 455 - built 2008 and commissioned 2009 (tax paid)
- 3no double cabins, 2no heads,
- 75HP Volvo Penta Engine with all written instructions. (approx 500 hours running time)
- Sail drive with folding bronze propellor.
- 7no sealed batteries (2no for engine, 3no for general use and 2no for anchor windless) all replaced earlier this year.
- 254 litre diesel tank (under starboard aft cabin berth)
- 540 litre water tanks (1no under rear aft port berth and 1no under master cabin berth) with on/off controls in locker under corner cushion in front of chart table)..
- Drop down bow thruster with remote control in forward lazerete
- Eberspacher heating without outlets to all accommodation including heads (Controls at above chart table)
- Sea water pump for hosing down anchor (not fitted)
Spars, Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with swept back spreaders
- Anodised aluminium boom with 3no single line reefing system
- Anchor and streaming lights
- In-mast furling main sail with vertical sail battens.
- 150% furling genoa with UV protection.
- Cruising chute (Stored in forward lazzarete and never been used)
- All blocks are by Harken
- Stay sail shroud (stored in forward lazzarete)
- Grounded s/s rigging
- Continuous standing rigging in multi-strand stainless steel cable including fore stay(s). double back stays, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Pre-stretched running rigging including main and genoa sheets outhaul and inhaul lines, main sheet car control lines, genoa furling line and boom vang.
Electronic / Navigation Equipment
- Garmin touch screen chart plotter at chart table with all instructions. Can be played through saloon TV.
- Garmin chart plotter in cockpit with all instructions (stored in rear starboard cabin)
- VHF ship's radio with DSC and transmitting mike.
- Navtex weather station unit
- Standard radio/CD player with 2no speakers in saloon and 2no speakers in cockpit
- Raymarine ST60 wind indicator instrument in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST60 tridata instument in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot at Starborad wheel.
- Handheld ICOM VHF radio & charger
- 3no two speed electrically operated winches
- 1no hand operated winches
- 2.7m Honwave Dinghy with paddles and seat
- 4HP 4stroke Yamaha Outboard motor
- Electric Windless with remote control.
- Stem mounted anchor roller with 35lb Delta anchor and 65m calibrated 5/16 galv. anchor chain in self draining anchor locker.
- Spare stainless steel CQR anchor with 15m chain and 80m anchor warp (stored under floor boards in saloon)
- Various fenders (Stored in forward lazeret)
- Detachable stainless steel boarding ladder with fixing mounts at gates on both sides of hull.
- Teak handles on coachroof and teak toerails with rope protection strips.
- Horseshoe buoy and holder on pushpit.
- Teak trimmed seats all round and cockpit sole
- Full set of bepoke Dufour cockpit cushions
- Starboard stowage locker with large selection of warps, etc
- Port stowage side locker with various items
- Canvas canopy with rubber handles and all weather hood/bimini.
- Full set of cockpit seat pads(stored in starboard aft cabin)
- Protective canvas covers for Hood and Bimini when not in use.
- 6 man liferaft under cockpit sole(requires inspection)
- Stern mounted stainless steel bathing/access ladder
- Cockpit shower
- 3no butane gas cylinders in port rear seat locker
- Selection of winch handles.
- Wall mounted marine TV/DVD player with remote control and with Global TV aerial system.
- Full set of saloon seat cushions and various loose cushions.
- Stowage lockers beneath and behind seats.
- Stowage locker beneath free standing seat.
- Stowage lockers with doors above seating and kitchen worktop including bookshelves.
- Bottle stowage in centre of saloon tabe
- Curtains to coach head windows
- General lighting with blue LED floor level lighting.
- 2no sets Admiralty charts ( West Coast & Clyde).
- Full set of code flags and various other flags.
- Occasionial bespoke transome seat
- 3 burner gimballed gas stove & oven with shut-off valve in locker below.
- Refrigerator and deep freeze.
- Built-in 240 watt Microwave oven
- 8no Dufour mugs, side plates, main course plates, cereal and desert bowls.
- Corian worktops with stowage locker above fitted with acrylic doors
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sinks with hot & cold mixer tap and with sea water tap.
- Refuse bucket in locker below sinks
- Stainless steel cutlery and various kitchen utensils.
- Various plastic wine and drinks glasses.
- Electrically operated Jabsco WC and shower
- Stowage locker above Wash basin with shelves & sliding mirrors.
- All on/off valves located in cupboard below wash basin.
- Manually operated Jabsco WC with holding tank concealed above WC.
- Electrically operated shower.
- Storage locker above wash basin with mirrored door
- All on/off valves located in cupboard below wash basin
- Double berth cushions and 2no cushioned seats
- Wall-mounted Marine TV/DVD player with remote control.
- Large general storage locker under berth.
- Built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves
- Storage locker under wardrobe
- Range of storage lockers and shelves along each side of berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.