2008 Island Packet 41 SP Cruiser
Long Beach, CA
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
Blue Water Motorsailing Yacht
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Long Beach, CA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 349,000 (EUR 321,215)
The SP 41 Island Packet is a well designed, all Oceans (Large CE Category "A-Ocean") Bluewater Motor-Sailor. This vessel was Purchased New in 2013 by it's current Owner. She is equipped with many great features, and loaded with lots of factory options. For Motoring, there is a Yanmar 110 h.p. Diesel Engine. Docking is made easy with the Bow Thruster. While under Sail, you will be spoiled with the Electric Winch controls right at your fingertips. This is one of the finest Cruising Boats on the Market, so please contact the Listing Agent to get Aboard.
- Capt. Tim Hagan
Please contact Capt. Tim Hagan at 714.926.6775
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Island Packet Yachts
Designer: Bob Johnson
Bandiera della barca: United States
Chiglia: Chiglia piana
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 41 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 9 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 34 ft 9 in
Pescaggio minimo: 3 ft 8 in
Dislocamento: 23000 lbs A Vuoto
Zavorra: 5000 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 55 ft 0 in
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 6 in
Potenza totale: 110 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2008
Modello motore: 3JHE
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 310
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 110 HP
Velocità di crociera: 8 Nodi
Velocità massima: 8 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 2 GRP (70 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 Alluminio (215 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 GRP (50 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 5
Numero letti matrimoniali: 1
Numero letti doppi: 1
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
Ecoscandaglio - Raymarine
GPS - Raymarine
Stazione vento - Raymarine ST60
Radar - Raymarine
Log - Contamiglia - Raymarine
VHF - Raymarine w/ DSC
Congelatore - Frigoboat
Frigorifero - Frigoboat
Elica di prua - w/ Dedicated Battery
Pompa per acqua di mare
Pompa di sentina elettrica - Rule
Pompa di sentina manuale
Forno - w/ 2 Burner Cooktop
Presa corrente a terra - 2-30 Amp. Service
Impianto elettrico: 12V
Scaletta di bagno
Tavola di pozzetto - w/ Beatiful Wood Inlay
Supporto motore fuoribordo - w/ Forspar Divit Hoist
Doccia di pozzetto - Hot & Cold
Salpa ancore elettrico
Construction, Hull & Deck
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed roller application system. Light ivory gelcoat with black urethane painted boot stripe.
- Fully encapsulated ballast forms double bottom over length of keep. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak.
- Molded interior structural base unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure.
- Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure "belt-and-suspenders" installation.
- Deck laminate features Island Packet's exclusive Poly-Core®, virtually eliminating the potential for deck deterioration associated with other core materials.
- Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces.
- One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required.
- Molded fiberglass headliner bonded with deck in accommodation areas; upholstered perforated vinyl panels overhead in deckhouse area.
- Molded fiberglass hardtop over deckhouse and aft cockpit.
Sails & Rigging
- Fully roller furling, self-tending sloop.
- In-mast furling main with vertical battens, boom vang/preventer.
- Self-tending jib with furler system and Hoyt self vanging boom for ease of handling and improved performance.
- White UV sun panels.
- Centralized sail control in aft cockpit with single Lewmar Ocean Series 40CEST electric winch, multiple sheet stoppers and line bins.
- Mainsail furler, outhaul and sheet, plus jib sheet are all routed below decks to the aft sail control console; jib furler and outhaul lines run along side deck to aft cockpit area with stoppers and leads to electric winch on console.
- StoWinch for push button helm and cockpit control of main and jib sheets.
- 110 HP Yanmar® 4JH4-HTBE turbo diesel- four cylinder engine, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral drip pan, mechanical fuel pump, 100 amp Balmar® alternator w/ voltage regulator and Charles® digital Duo Charge controller.
- 3 blade fixed prop, Racor® fuel filter with water separator. Jacketed fuel lines with swedged and threaded ends, bronze intake strainer.
- Extensive sound control; premium insulation with gasketed access panels
- Six (6) group 27 12V maintenance free AGM batteries: four (4) for house and one (1) dedicated engine start. (1) dedicated for Bow Thruster. Momentary parallel switch at helm for emergency starting.
- UL® listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout.
- Deluxe electrical panels with gauges and breakers for DC & AC systems, battery test system and indicator lights. Master battery panel with(engine/house/generator) battery switches and bilge pump control on panel adjacent to deckhouse entry door, acrylic sliding cover panels.
- 30 amp AC dockside power system with inlet breaker and 50' shore power cord. Numerous outlets, all with GFCI protection.
- Galvanic isolator with remote status panel.
- Charles® 5000 series 60 amp battery charger
- Engine instrument panel with tach, hour meter and engine monitoring system at helm.
- Raymarine® knot/depth/wind indicators at helm
- LPG stove system with 2-ten (10) pound aluminum tanks in self-draining side deck storage compartment with gasketed lid, remote solenoid, safety shutoffs and gauge. Extra tank as well.
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy gauge marine grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut off valve, s/s deck fill and tank-mounted gauge.
- ThermoCure™ fresh water tanks (2) constructed of molded, baffled resin infused fiberglass using FDA approved VE resins, s/s deck fills, remote tank level gauge.
- ThermoCure™ fiberglass holding tank with s/s deck pump out fitting, remote tank level gauge. Also has Macerator Pump-out System.
Fresh Water Systems
- Pressure water system w/ hot & cold water service in galley, head and aft cockpit shower. Remote Tank Level Gauge.
- UL® listed, six (6) gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger.
Thru-hulls & Pumps
- Heavy Duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control and premium, UL® listed Ultimate® magnetic reed float switch.
- BilgeAlert® bilge alarm with remote alarm panel.
- Automatic shower sump pump; electric drain pump w/ strainer for refrigerator/freezer compartments.
- UL® listed bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline, ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe.
Cockpits & Decks
- Deep cockpit aft of deckhouse with molded side seats (lockers under), steps to side decks, side rails, sail control console, line storage bins, folding table, extended hardtop with sail viewing window, transom door, hot & cold shower, overhead light, gasketed sole hatches with storage under, emergency tiller with storage brackets, scuppers drain overboard.
- Full width integral stern platform/hull extension with swim ladder under hatch, emergency boarding ladder (deployable from the water).
- Mid-cockpit forward of deckhouse with full length, ergonomically shaped seats. Walk-thru steps to side decks, socket in sole for (optional) table, scuppers drain overboard, harness attachments.
- Side decks with raised toerail/bulwarks, stainless steel handrails on coachroof and deckhouse hardtop. Continuous stainless steel bow and side rails to aft cockpit, side gates. Two low profile dorade style vents with stainless steel guards and nine opening ports w/ screens, polishes stainless steel and safety glass.
- Wide, integral bow platform with exclusive Island Packet designed and patented SeaSafe™ stainless steel anchor roller unit for fully captive low chafe rode control, quick anchor access and secure storage.
- Forward anchor locker with deck hatch, sealed bulkhead with valved drain to bilge, divided rode bins, Starboard® shelf to guide chain rode into bin.
- Full perimeter high-impact black vinyl rubrail with stainless steel striker.
- Four 12" mooring cleats, two 10" spring line cleats and chocks.
- Deckhouse with central helm and L-shaped settee with table. Panoramic views through large, offshore rated safety glass windows. Side and rear windows slide open, large Lewmar® hatch over helm seat with OceanAir® screen and shade and center forward windshield hinges upward for ventilation and contact with forward cockpit.
- Two speed windshield wipers and washer for three forward windows.
- Adjustable individual helm and passenger seats swivel 360º for socializing/dining at settee, large console forward of wheel for engine controls and instruments, chart drawer outboard, large, flat console area forward of passenger seat for navigation activities, cup/mug holders.
- Hydraulic steering system with stainless steel destroyer wheel. Teleflex® control cables with vibration isolators.
- Ships bell with cord to helm area.
- L-shaped settee with storage under. Seats and settee upholstered in UltraLeather®.
- Table on pedestal with folding leaves for dining or entertaining.
- Master battery switch panel and bilge pump control behind acrylic sliding cover panels.
- Overhead lights, handrails, helm guard, storage cabinets, book rack, sole access hatches for machinery spaces.
- Varnished hardwood sole and trim.
- Upholstered, perforated vinyl headliner. Valances over all windows.
- Forward owner's stateroom with large island berth and five-inch innerspring mattress w/ quilted pillow top. Privacy doors to galley passageway and head. Aft end of berth on gas support struts to access blanket tray, cedar-lined drawer beneath. Two large cedar-lined hanging lockers with shelves over and extra height rods outboard (port side). Two bureaus with shelves over, full length hinged mirror for mast cabinet access. Three opening ports, large Lewmar® hatch with OceanAir® screen and shade. Varnished hardwood cabinetry, bulkheads and trim, marine carpet on sole.
- Head compartment with separate shower stall, shower seat and curtain. Stainless steel rod in shower area for use as wet locker. Molded vanity top with integral sink, molded contoured counter outboard of toilet, high-pressure laminate storage cabinet and bulkhead surfaces. Opening port, large mirror. Tile pattern molded slip-resistant sole.
- Office/vanity with varnished hardwood desk and tray storage under hinged lid. Upholstered seat, overhead light, slip-resistant molded diamond pattern sole, opening port.
- Aft cabin with wide twin berths and five-inch innerspring mattresses w/ quilted pillow tops. Privacy door to galley/desk area. Large cedar-lined bureau with shelf over; storage under and aft of outboard berth. High-pressure laminate surfaces with varnished hardwood cabinetry and trim, opening port and marine carpet on sole. Engine/machinery access hatch under inboard berth with gas support struts for easy use. Extensive gasketing and insulation to minimize sound levels under power.
- Large galley features center island and walk through design. Premium pattern high-pressure laminate countertops with varnished hardwood sea rails, high-pressure laminate cabinets with varnished hardwood trim. Fridge/freezer compartments with drop front lids and gas support struts for easy access. Dual Frigoboat® Keel Cooler refrigeration/freezer systems with individual digital controls standard (both compartments may be individually adjusted to use and refrigerator or freezer). Gimballed 2-burner Force 10® LPG stove with oven. Pot and pan storage under. Double stainless steel sinks, hot & cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, pull-out trash bin, dish racks & cutlery drawers, generous overall storage and two opening ports. Slip resistant sole.
- SeaGull® IV water filter services cold water taps in heads and dedicated faucet at galley sink.
- Large master electrical control panel area over pantry.
- Ladder between galley and deckhouse removes for access to door leading to aft machinery/generator space under port deckhouse. Large deckhouse sole hatch aft.
Items Not Included in the Sale
- Fiberglass Dinghy
- Inflatable Dinghy
- Outboard Motor
- Dishes, Pots, Pans, Utensils
- Towels, Sheets, Clothes
- All other Personal Items not mentioned above
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded.