Fresh bottom paint (7/16) and hull buffed and waxed! Priced dropped...ready for new owners!
This 350 Rinker is loaded with all the right options including upgraded Mercruiser FWC 8.1L SeaCore engines and sterndrives, digital throttle & shift, 5 kw Generator with sound shield, 2 flatscreen TVs/DVDs, AC/Heating, Raymarine Radar/Chartplotter, Garmin Chartplotter, teak floor package, stainless steel cabin safe, and the list goes on! Please click on the features tab or full specs tab for more details.
Condition-- The boat has been stored with the optional cockpit cover on the majority of the time so the camper canvas is in great shape. The cabin looks like it has been hardly used…upholstery, bedding, floors all look great. This boat’s condition is above average for its age. If you looking for a lightly used 350 EC, this is the boat for you!
This 350 Rinker is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. We can take late model boats as trades. Please call for more details. This boat is located a hour away from our office. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Andy Farmer can be reached at 910-264-4818 (text okay) or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Upgraded ($17,642) 8.1L MerCruiser SeaCore engines make this boat a true performer. She has a mid-30’s cruise and tops out north of 40. These motors are freshwater cooled, rated at 375 hp each, and serviced every 50 hours.
• Smartcraft Digital Throttle and Shift—drive by wire allows for smooth shifting, single level operation, docking mode (very nice for newer boaters around the dock), engine sync. This is the best option available on the market today. It was a $4,214 upgrade!
• The 5 kW generator has low hours (~30), runs great, and powers all the equipment in the boat. It is wrapped in a sound shield which really reduces the engine noise—a must have if you plan to overnight on the hook much.
• The walk through windshield allows you to enjoy the entire boat. Not pictured are forward sunpads..perfect for entertaining on the bow area. I would never let my young ones shimmy around the gunnel of the an express boat this size but sending them up a few stairs on the 350 to the bow is very safe!
• Swim platform Rumble seating with drink holders, stereo remote, and hot and cold shower make swimming from the aft of the boat better than sitting on the beach!
• Raymarine electronics package including the very important radar—have you ever been locked in by fog or offshore when a thunder storm pops up? If so, you know a radar unit is a must have on this size boat!
• Lenco trim tabs with LED indicators gives you the exact location of the tabs at a quick glance.
• Teak floor package for the cabin spells class! Included cabin table, steps, cabin floor and aft cabin floor. Who wants to deal with carpets in a boat? After all, you’re on the water…the carpet is going to get wet.
• Full galley—2 burner stove, refrigerator, Microwave with built in coffee maker—everything you need on a boat! This 350 also has the optional cockpit refrigerator and ice maker.
• Vacu-flush head system—simple the best available system on the market—no more head odor in the cabin.
• Berths--Huge forward island berth, salon couch converts to a berth and aft couch convert to a double berth. Plenty of room for overnighting.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
130 Short Street
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480