YACHT DESCRIPTION: X-50, build number #50, commissioned June 2008. White hull with 2.70m L-shaped keel. Standard aluminium mast, with optional in-boom furling system and furling jib. Teak in cockpit, side decks and coachroof. Below decks she has three cabins, with three heads, classic layout with U-shaped galley and owner's berth forward, centrally located. Very high level of cruising equipment, to include generator, watermaker, air conditioning and heating.
OWNERS COMMENTS: We have a racing background and were looking for a yacht to combine the thrill of fast sailing, cruising short handed in comfort (for myself and my wife) with occasional visits from friends and family and with the equipment to be independent for extended periods. We wanted a boat that we could be proud of. This is our second X-Yacht as the brand meets many of our aspirations. She has exceed our expectations and carried us safely and quickly around the Mediterranean and back. The in boom furler has been a key part of this, enabling reefing and furling of the main to be done quickly and safely, even single handed. Our cruising included a summer along the South of France and Corsica, a summer along the west coast of Italy, two summers in the Adriatic, with the highlight being a trip to Venice, a summer in Greece, a summer coming back to the UK via Sicily and the Balearics and then a (colder!) summer in Scotland. She has been an absolute delight to sail in all conditions and has been just as much fun at anchor in far flung locations or visiting new marinas. We have progressively enhanced her set up and she is now ready for her next adventure. She is the “bees knees” of fast cruisers and receives enthusiastic comments wherever she goes. Unfortunately the next adventure will have to be with new owners as age and grandchildren open a new chapter in our lives.
Why Select This X-50;
• Sold and commissioned new by us in 2008.
• We have had full visibility of the boats life since new.
• One fastidious owner.
• Teak Decks.
• Generator & Air Conditioning.
• Furlerboom system.
• Standard 2.70m keel for cruising.
Why Choose to Deal With X-Yachts (GB);
• We are the UK Authorized X-Yachts Sales and Service Centre.
• Our Proven Track Record in excess of 12 years-gives peace of mind.
• We only sell Pre-Owned X-Yachts we ourselves believe in.
• We don’t just want a “sale” we want you to join our other satisfied owners who willingly and proudly refer us.
• We know and understand all things X-Yachts-from sailing and selling them, to our factory trained technicians who can refit or retrofit your chosen dream.
• We are Full Members of the British Marine Federation which upholds stringent standards in Brokering Deals, for both the purchaser and vendor.
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd.
Sole Concessionaires for X-Yachts Sales, Service and Parts in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
+44 23 8045 3377
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Hamble Point Marina