Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: AllSeas Yachts
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 92 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 24 ft 8 in
Pescaggio minimo: 7 ft 0 in
Potenza totale: 600 HP
Marca motore: Cummins
Modello motore: KTA19-M3
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 300 HP
Marca motore: Cummins
Modello motore: KTA19-M3
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 300 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (1000 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (7000 Galloni)
Salon is located aft of amidships, complete with leather couch with matching ottoman, two occasional chairs, end tables, elegant circular dining table for 4 – 6 persons, and entertainment center with 40” flat screen TV, and buffet counter.
Galley is located amidships on level two. Country Kitchen Style with large 6 person dining settee and three swing out chairs at the galley island.
Pantry is located forward between galley and master. Complete with cabinets, True glass door commercial duty refrigerator and freezer. Day head located to port.
Master Stateroom is located on main deck forward of amidships in bow area. Full width master with king size bed located on main deck forward of amidships complete with fainting couch, night stand cabinets, office desk, 37” flat screen TV and large windows port and starboard with Lutron electric roman shades.
Master Head is located forward in bow on level 2, with double vanity, large shower with seat, his/ her closets, enclosed toilet space. Heated flooring used in primary space.
Pilot House is located on level three forward, complete with 2 ea. Stidd custom leather helm chairs, elevated settee for 6, navigation/office space with full size chart table and separated entertainment lounge area with built in L-shaped couch.
Crew Quarters are located in bow area, level one. 2 ea. V-berths, counter tops with storage cabinets, settee and table, large bathroom with heated flooring and shower with seat.
Foyer/Laundry Center is located at base of stairs on level 1 between the crew quarters and the guest staterooms. Whirlpool clothes washing machine and two Whirlpool clothes dryers are enclosed behind cabinet doors.
Guest Staterooms are located on level 1, 2 ea port and starboard twin berth staterooms located forward of amidships, guest heads with heated floors and shower, hanging lockers, under berth storage and center night stand cabinet between the berths. Port and starboard queen berth staterooms located amidships, guest head with heated flooring and shower, hanging lockers, desk top, and two bedside night stands.
Engine Room is located aft of guest staterooms.
Lazarette is located aft of engine room.
Water Tight Bulkheads/Doors: 4 watertight compartments on lowest level.
Swim Step is 4’ wide on stern with entry thru a water tight door into the lazarette / engine room, entry stairs to the aft deck on level 2.
Aft Deck is located aft of salon on level 2, with oval dining table for 8 persons, complete with electric BBQ, beverage cooler, bait tank.
Walk Around Side Decks - port and starboard walk around side decks with entry doors and stairs to level 3 (boat deck and pilot house).
Boat Deck is located aft on level 3 with chocks for two 20’ tenders, 7 cu.ft. freezer and stairs to fly bridge.
Pilot House is located forward on level 3 with entry doors located port, starboard and aft.
Portuguese Bridge is located forward of pilot house on level three with storage for yacht fenders and lines.
Foredeck - Pilkington anchor winch and anchor chain wash down area.
Fly Bridge is located on level 4, with helm station controls, 3 ea. Navigator helm chairs, wet bar, two elevated forward facing bench seats for three persons, two L-shaped couches with coffee tables, hot tub for six persons and opening hatch in ceiling to access antennas on hardtop.
Design and Decor
Extensive use of African ribbon mahogany including cabinets, walls, interior doors and trim-out. Jatoba wood (Brazilian Cherry) floors in all staterooms and Carrerra marble flooring on all bathroom floors, shower surrounds and vanity counter tops. Granite counter tops throughout salon, galley, pilot house, master stateroom and guest staterooms. Decorator fabrics and leather were selected for all upholstery. Padded wrapped panels and wallpaper combine with mahogany accents in each stateroom to create a pleasing ambiance.
The interior design of the yacht reflects a traditional yet modern feel, cozy, relaxed and comfortable. This is a family oriented yacht with numerous spacious areas to escape located throughout the yacht. Guests may choose to socialize with one another or to discover one of the many secluded spaces for enjoying their voyage in privacy.
- Freezer: True T12-FG SS with glass door
- Stove Top Range: Wolf model # CT36EU glass top
- Ice Maker: Sub Zero UC15I
- Wine Cooler: Sub Zero 315 W/O-LH
- Trash Compactor: Broan 12 inch
- Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel SS dual drawer
- Garbage Disposal: InSinkerator Evolution Excel
- Microwave Oven: Sharp Carousel R-1874F 850 watts
Windows and Doors
- Forward Facing Pilot House Windows & Corners: 1” laminated clear tempered glass
- Pilot House Side Windows & Saloon Windows: 1/2” laminated grey, 1/4” air space, 1/4" clear tempered glass, dual pane.
- Master Stateroom Windows: 1” laminated grey tempered glass with 1/4" air space, 1/4'” clear tempered glass, dual pane.
- Water Tight Doors: 4 ea. water tight doors, 1 ea. exterior transom door by Pacific Coast Marine, 3 ea. interior water tight doors by Manly Marine.
- Weather Tight Doors: 5 ea. weather tight Dutch doors by Manly Marine
- Navigation-Furuno Navnet VX2 navigation system, Dual displays with: 24mile radar model 1874; Depth Sounder;
- Water temp; Speed log; DGPS
- Radar- Furuno 8062 Stand Alone 72 Mile
- VHF Radios – 2 Icom M604 with multiple stations
- SONAR – Furuno CH250 10 inch
- Infrared Camera – FLIR with remote control
- Satellite Telephone – Iridium, console mounted
- Satellite TV- Sea Tel Coastal 24
- GPS- Furuno DGP Model GP-37
- Weather Station- AirMar with DGPS option
- Weather/ Email- Skymate
- Compass- Furuno SC-50 satellite compass
- Compass- Richie 10 inch
- Identification- Furuno FA-150 UAIS system with DGPS
- Autopilot- ComNav 5001 digital with remote controller on 35’ cord
- Horn and Whistle- Kahlenberg polished stainless steel with two control stations
- Spot Light- Carlisle and Finch 15 inch (1 million) candle power, polished stainless steel with remote control
- Systems Monitoring and Control System (SMACS) – Custom designed proprietary system by AllSeas Yachts
- Aft pilot house 22 inch HP touch screen navigation computer system
- Salon 19 inch Accer touch screen computer for music, lighting, and remote pilot house display
- Two Northern Lights: 12kw nighttime / cruising generators
- Two John Deer: 55kw generators
- Shore Power: 240/120 VAC, 2 X 50 Amps. Two 100 foot power cords on Glendenning auto winding system.
- Isolation Transformer:: Charles C-Power auto boosting transformer
- Split Bus: 220 VAC
- Bow/Stern Thrusters: Key Power
- Bow Anchor Winch: Pilkington (28) diameter drum with 700’ of combined SS cable and galvanized chain.
- Stern Anchor Winch: Pilkington (28) diameter drum
- Stabilizers: Key Power 24 sq. ft.
- Deck Crane: 10,000 lb. by Auto Crane
- Hydraulic Pumps: Pressure compensating, flow compensating hydraulic pumps driven off of each 55KW generator.
- Steering: AllSeas Yachts design
- Chilled Water / Refrigeration: 15 tons of refrigeration, 3ea. 5 ton compressors
- Hot Water Heating: Toyotomi diesel fired boiler supplies heated water to each air handler.
- Air Handlers: MarineAir air handlers located throughout the yacht with climate controlled digital thermostats in each space.
- Electric Heating: Stateroom air handlers have built in electric strip heat to provide simultaneous air-conditioning and heating as well as dehumidification
- Make: Twin Cummins KTA19-M3
- Horsepower: 600 horse continuous duty
- Fuel: Diesel
- Cooling: Heat Exchanger (raw water)
- Exhaust: Centex water drop mufflers
- Air Intake to Engine Room: Delta “T” Systems
- Controls: (ZF 3 station) Micro Commander electronic
- Reduction Gear: ZF-650 deep case 4.057:1 reduction
- Vibration Isolation: Soundown vibration isolation mounts for engine and transmission.
- Isolation Drive System: Poseidon Drive System using remote mounted thrust bearing plates and CV joints isolate the main engines/transmissions from the hull structure and propeller shaft.
- Propellers: Four blade bronze, 58” diameter, 52” pitch
- Propeller Shafts: Aquamet 21, 4” diameter
- Propeller Protection: Power Train Savers driveline couplers with replaceable shear pins designed so that in the event that a propeller was to contact another object such as a floating log, etc.
- Propeller Shaft Locking Mechanism: Each propeller shaft can be locked in position for single screw operation or repair.
- Line Cutters: Spurs brand line cutters
- Stuffing Box: Johnson Duramax with GFO drip less packing gland material with Emergency Air Seal Bladder for maintenance or repair.
- Data Acquisition: Computer data acquisition for engine/trans
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.