READY FOR POWER IS THIS 2010 OCEAN EXPRESS 49 FS SUPER CAT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
The all-new 49FS is a culmination of Ocean Express over 30 years in design and development of offshore composite catamarans featuring superior design, balancing, and drivability. Power options: Gas Supercharger, Turbo Diesels, and Turbine Power.
Broker Notes: Custom Paint, Complete Cockpit Interior, ready for your choice of power. Custom build options include full cabin configurations complete w/AC/Heat / Enclosed Vacuflush Head / etc., poker run / race canopy configurations, and MUCH more!
Contact listing agent / Ocean Express Factory Representative Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.
Please contact at (586) 463-8060
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Costruttore: Ocean Express
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 49 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 49 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 2 ft 6 in
Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 10,600 (dry)
Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 0 Holding: 0
HULL AND DECK:
• The Ultimate Design Composition 49’ Catamaran • Hi-tech Composite Cored Hull with Advanced Laminate Technology utilizing double bias materials, modified epoxy, balsa and honeycomb coring and vacuum bag techniques • Hull and Deck completely bonded, utilizing Hi-tech double bias material • Wind Deflector • Aircraft style Instrument Module will accommodate 12” Garmin GPS • Dual Pro-stock Race style Hatch Scoops • Six heavy duty stainless steel cleats • Three stainless steel heavy duty eyes • Four heavy duty stainless steel engine cover hinges • Heavy duty white vinyl rub rail • Four stainless steel lifting rings (optional)
• Finished and fully gel-coated Engine Compartments / second coat in white Dupont Imron • Four 100 gallon triple baffle composite Fuel Tanks located in Structural Cavities • Heavy duty lay-up for diesel engine application
• Custom bolsters, seating for five or six • Aircraft style instrument panels • Combing panels • Wind deflector • Custom carpeting
• Buzzi surface piercing fixed shafts/rudder systems
• King size berth • Private head • Air conditioning
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.