Named both Boat of the Year by Sailing World and one of the 10 Best Boats by SAIL Magazine, - the First 36.7 by Farr Yacht Design is a competitive One Design outfitted with some of the finest available equipment. The First 36.7 is the perfect choice for racers who want optimum performance along with the value and comfort of a cruiser.
"VENTEUX" is one of the last First 36.7's to roll off the Marion, SC line. She is a one-owner, very lightly used vessel (less than 170 hours!) that has been meticulously cared for. Although it may sound like a sales ploy, she does really still smell new. Equipped to cruise with a roller-furler and removable Lazy jack system- she will be a pleasure on club races or cruises with the family.
Call us today to see the youngest and cleanest 36.7 on the North American Market.
We know 36.7's having sold more than 38 during the production run of the boat and another 10 in resale since.
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Beneteau USA
Designer: Bruce Farr
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Tipo di carena: Mono scafo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 36 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 4 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 30 ft 3 in
Lunghezza del ponte: 35 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 7 ft 2 in
Dislocamento: 12939 lbs Pieno Carico
Zavorra: 3549 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 55 ft 9 in
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 2 in
Potenza totale: 30 HP
Marca motore: Volvo
Anno di costruzione: 2011
Modello motore: D1-30
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 159
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 30 HP
Velocità massima: 7 Miglia orarie
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 2 Plastica (79 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 Plastica (21 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 (10 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 2
Numero letti matrimoniali: 2
Numero letti doppi: 3
Numero cabine: 4
Numero di toilet: 1
Centro di Navigazione
Lettore di CD
Log - Contamiglia
Tangone dello spi
sterzo - 51
Pompa di sentina manuale
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Presa corrente a terra
Impianto elettrico: 110V
Scaletta di bagno
Doccia di pozzetto
VENTEUX is a late model Beneteau First 36.7. Her owner has kept her in impeccable condition. We had the pleasure of selling her as a New boat among the over 38 First 36.7's that we sold in tenure of the design.
Her light colored Alpi interior with soft brown floor boards and Navy Blue cushions in the main salon make a great combination.
Among her charming appointments are Wind/Depth/Speed Raymarine Electronics, Garmin GPS /Chartplotter and Raymarine Autopilot.
Well cared for Dacron cruising sails with lazy-jack and roller furling Genoa make daysailing or short handed distance passages pleasant.
Call us Today to see her and be Sailing this Spring!
Main Salon has a removable, two-leaf table that can be taken off the boat for racing or left on board for entertaining. Double Settees measure approximately 6'4" with seatbacks and ample storage above and below.
Two Aft berths with hanging lockers provide comfortable sleeping quarter for owner or crew. Forward V-Berth makes a great sail storage area or additional sleeping quarters. Rounded off by hanging locker.
Plenty of light throughout with four deck mounted hatches and six ports that open to provide great ventilation.
Starboard side Navigation table has chart storage and below seat tool nook.
Port Side L-Shaped galley with S/S double bowl Sinks and sink covers that double the counter space. 16 Gal Freezer/Fridge in counter and LPG Stove Top with Microwave Oven Combo make weekends aboard pleasant. 5 lb. LPG tank comes with. Ample Cabinet Storage Space for dry goods and dishes.
Farr Yacht Design, Ltd.
LOA: 36' 0" 10.98 m
LWL: 30' 3" 9.23 m
Beam: 11' 4" 3.50 m
Draft: Standard 7' 2" 2.20 m
(3,549 lbs; 1,610 kg))
Draft: Optional 5' 11" 1.80 m
(3,939 lbs: 1,811 kg))
Displacement: 12,939 lbs; 5869 kg
Fuel: 21 gal
Water: 79 gal
PHRF Handicap: 78 (est.) 75 on Lake Michigan
Hull Speed: 7.7 kt
CE Rating: A
D/L ratio: 208
SA/D ratio: 19.1
Mast height over DWL: 55? 9?; 17.00m
Construction: Marion, SC
Sail Area (IJPE)
I: 46'42" ft 14.15 m
J: 13'04" ft 3.98 m
P: 45'44" ft 13.85 m
E: 15'58' ft 4.75 m
Sail Area: 100% 666 sq ft 62 sq m
STD Sail Area: 843 sq ft 78.3 sq m
Cruising Sails- Neil Pryde- 8.25 oz dacron
Sails are well cared for and in very good condition.
- Main Sail with battens- Dacron 8.25 oz -2011
- Genoa- Dacron 8.25 oz with UV strip (white) 2011 Roller furling
- Grey Sunbrella Canvas Mainsail cover
- Grey Sunbrella Sheet Bags
- Black Canvas Spinnaker Pole Cover
- Lazy Jack System on Main sail for ease of use.
VOLVO DS-30 Saildrive engine with less than 160 hours!
- Hot Water Heater (5 gal)
- Battery Charger
- Two D24 12V Batteries. (Removed in Winter).
- Fuel: 21 gal
Water: 79 gal (Port and Starboard tanks)
- Waste (upgraded to 20 gal holding tank).
- 7/8ths Fractional Rig
- Sparcraft Black Anodized Mast with two spreaders
- S/S Rod Rigging
- Harken MK II Above Deck Roller furler with removeable drum
- Forespar Carbon Fiber Spinnaker pole with End for end attachments.
- S/S lifelines (upper /lower) with S/S Bow Pulpit and Stern Pulpit.
NOTE: All equipment is up to 36.7 One-Design Spec.
Running Rigging has been well cared for in the off season and is in above average condition for its six years of ownership. RR is a combination of OEM cordage with some upgraded cordage.
- One (1) Main Halyard (upgraded to V100 cordage)
- Two (2) Spinaker Halyards (one upgraded to Maffioli Braid)
- One Genoa Halyard
- One (1) Main Topping Lift
- Mainsheet (Gross and Fine Tune)
- Mainsheet car control lines.
- Outhaul (internal purchase upgraded to class spec)
- Reef Line
- Two (2) Genoa Car control lines
- Two (2) Genoa Sheets
- Two (2) Spinnaker Sheets
- Topping Lift
- Twing lines
- Cascading Backstay adjustment: Upgraded and led forward to pedestal with Maffioli swiftcord.
VENTEAUX comes equiped with all the electronic gear that will have you out on the water enjoying her this Spring.
- GARMIN 5212 GPS chartplotter with Navtech Map software (uploaded). Has touchscreen capability and can be connected with Electronics via NMEA 2000 connections. Sirius Wx Antenna and connection (requires subscription for service). Mounted at Nav Station. GPS antenna mounted on deck (transom).
- Raymarine-ST 6001 Linear Drive Autopilot (mounted below deck). Control mounted on Starboard Side of steering pedestal.
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind: Mounted on Seahood.
- Raymarine Tridata (Depth/Speed) : Mounted on Seahood
- Raymarine Graphic Multi-view repeater: Mounted on Port side of steering pedestal
- Raymarine VHS Radio. Mounted at Nav Station.
- SONY AM/FM CD player with aux connection port for MP3 or ipod/iphone. Mounted at Nav Station. Four Speakers (two interior/ Two Exterior). Exterior speakers were upgraded to BOSE Bass Reflex Marine Speakers.
Working Sail Area
Sail Area @ 100%: 666 Sq. Ft ;
62 sq m
Max Genoa: 155%
Max Sail Area: 843 sq ft; 78.3 sq m
- USCG Safety Kit:
- Basic USCG flare kit
- Bell with foghorn
- First Aid kit
- Fire Extinquishers (2)
- Life ring
- Storage Cradle (Steel)- Please note, boat cannot be shipped on cradle.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.