Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Designer: Christophe Barreau
Garanzia: 5 anni
Tipo di carena: Catamarano
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 57 ft 1 in
Larghezza: 26 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 53 ft 9 in
Pescaggio minimo: 10 ft 10 in
Pescaggio massimo: 14 ft 8 in
Dislocamento: 29983 kgs
: 13700 kgs
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 2x 55 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (211 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (227 Galloni)
- The architecture of the Catana 50 makes for an elegant silhouette and gives pride of place to passenger comfort.
- Perfect for a family or a group of friends, the Catana 50 has a fully equipped U-shaped galley that can accommodate groups of up to ten diners with ease.
- Its three spacious cabins are a haven of comfort for six passengers.
- The excellent design of the bimini top, with an open view to the front of the boat, enables the installation of solar panels as well as providing great sunbathing opportunities.
- As far as safety is concerned, the Catana 50 combines all the advantages of both large and small boats.
- Its incredible stability on the water, due to its 50 feet and its significant headroom under the nacelle, is complemented by its astonishing ease of manoeuvre.
- The instruments are all located in the cockpit, with the toerails, lifelines and handrails designed for easy, unrestricted movement and to avoid an awkward stumble in heavy weather.
- Tacking, reefing and handling the daggerboards are much easier as a result, particularly with the help of electric winches.
- Voted "Boat of the Year" in 2008 by the leading US sailing publication and highly praised by recreational sailors, this catamaran is our bestseller and a dream of a boat.
- Today it benefits from the advantages of Carbon Infusion, used as standard in all Catana production, with the roof, main partitions, and different structural reinforcements all manufactured from carbon fibre.
- Thanks to the infusion process, other improvements made and the extensive use of carbon fibre, the new 2011 version of the boat weighs 3,500 kilos less than before.
- This significant weight optimisation will yet again enhance the performance of this luxury catamaran: 17 knots at a wind speed of 25 knots!
- A record for sailing before the wind of almost 25 knots!