2012 Bayliner 197 Deck Boat
Ocean View, NJ
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / Benzina
- Presente a :
- Ocean View, NJ
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 19,995 (EUR 17,930)
2012 Bayliner 197 Deck Boat
Very nice all around boat with custom arch for water sports. Plenty of power from the Merc 4.3 motor and Alpha One drive. The boat is in great condition and comes with single axle trailer.
When your crew's big and its ambitions even bigger, the 197 comes to the rescue.Who needs shore when tons of storage, a fluid layout and room for 10 passengers combine to make a full-on floating island paradise? Optional filler cushions create a bow sun lounge, and the optional Flight Series Package provides everything adrenaline junkies crave.
Please contact Island Marine at (877) 860-6056
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Garanzia: per sempre
Tipo di carena: V modificato
Larghezza: 8 ft 1 in
Pescaggio minimo: 1 ft 4 in
Pescaggio massimo: 2 ft 8 in
Angolo di barra: 17 ° at Transom
: 2695 lbs
Potenza totale: 135 HP
Marca motore: MerCruiser
Modello motore: 3.0L Alpha I
Tipo motore: Entrobordo/Fuoribordo
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Elica di superficie
Potenza Motore: 135 HP
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (35 Galloni)
Portata totale: 10
Manufacturer Provided Description
When your crew's big and its ambitions even bigger, the 197 comes to the rescue.Who needs shore when tons of storage, a fluid layout and room for 10pas sengers combine to make a full-on floating island paradise? Optional filler cushions create a bow sun lounge, and the optional Flight Series Package provides everything adrenaline junkies crave.
- The Deck Boat's unique layout allows the whole family to come onboard without sacrificing any power for watersports.
- Storage areas like the deep in-deck ski locker keep the cockpit free of clutter.
- The optional swim platform extension increases onboard space while offering a staging area for snorkeling and watersports.
- The bow converts from a seating area to a queen-size lounge when the optional filler cushions are in place.
- The durable snap-in carpet option makes the 197 easy to clean after long days on the water.
- AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
- Beverage Holders
- Courtesy Lights
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover w/Hinged Gas Assist Spring
- Step-through Cockpit Entry from Transom
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready
- 135 M MPI/A1 (3.0L) WPS ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
- Rack & Pinion Steering or Power Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering (depending on engine)
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering w/Padded Steering Wheel
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Aft Deck "Fun Zone" w/Lounge Cushion, Water Sports Storage Lockers & Holddowns for Inflatables
- Anchor Line Locker
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Bow Beach Access Ladder w/Cover
- Custom-Molded Plexiglas® Windscreen
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.