This 2013 BENETEAU OCEANIS 41 is located directly in front of our sales office in Norwalk for your viewing ease. She boasts little use sailed only in fresh water of Lake Champlain Vermont…that means no system on this yacht has ever been burdened by salt water ! She is in “like new” condition !
She is a two cabin, one head configuration…perfect for a day sail or an extended trip as the third cabin is a "walk in" pantry adding a large amount of storage convenience to this layout.
UPGRADE LIST INCLUDE:
New NORTH G2 Gennaker for quick downwind sailing…includes all lines and blocks, a +$5200. addition that can be easily managed by two sailors.
Over $4000. of CUSTOM MADE CUSHIONS indoors and out including a memory foam main salon mattress converting the area to a third stateroom, custom fitted bedding in all cabins.
More upgrades include a never used custom mounted SS grill and a "Quick" chain counter for easy anchoring.
This yacht is an exceptional value because of her minimal fresh water use and her professional maintenance since new.
OWNER WANTS OFFERS while interest rates are still low! Price is negotiable to accommodate YOUR wish list ! Lying Norwalk, CT
Entering the boat you notice the gentle sloping of the companionway with two leather covered grab rails. The interior is finished in Alpi Mahogany with white trim. The salon has a galley to port and the head to starboard.
The galley has a two burner propane stove and oven. There is a front loading 12v refrigerator and a 22 gallon ice box. There is a double SS sink with H/C pressure water. The counter tops are grey MAX® laminate. Aft of the galley is a large stand-up pantry with cupboards.
The head has a SailVac fresh water head with a 22 gallon holding tank. There a a separate shower stall.
Forward again is the salon seating area. To port are two single seat with a table in between Across is a u shaped settee. The table with the pull out bench will seat eight and drops down to make a double berth with the settee.
The forward cabin has a ample v-berth and plenty of storage. Aft of the head at to Starboard of the head is a private cabin for to.
• 12 V circuit
• 2 service batteries (110 Ah) • 1 Charge divider
• 12 V Electrical panel (Fuses - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge -
Battery warning - Fuel warning - Water warning)
• 1 12 V Sockets• Lighting: Overhead lights - Reading lights - Reading light White/red
• Navigation lights: 1 Forward and aft navigation lights - 1 Engine navigation
light / Crosstree light forward of mast - 1 Mooring light on masthead
• Wire runs for options cables
• Monolithic hull design in polyester
• Monolithic structural hull liner bonded to the hull
• Injection molded deck in fiberglass balsa sandwich.
• Hull-deck joint screwed, bonded and trimmed with 1 toe rail
• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates
• Rudder hung with glass compound stock
• White colored hull
• Self-draining cockpit
• 21Cockpit locker
• 2 Lockers in the floor of the cockpit under helm's feet
• 1 Life raft locker under helm seat, in cockpit bottom
• 1 Gas locker for bottle(s) under the port helm seat
• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches
• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels • 1 Emergency Tiller
• 2 Steering compass on binaccle
• Portside engine control and control panel
• Polyester cockpit table - 2 leaves 2 Large storage space -
2 Stainless steel handrails - 12 V socket - lamp with shade
• 1 Cold water cockpit shower
• 1 Fixed composite arch - Built-in lighting
•Fully opening transom convertible into swim platform • Electrically controlled opening
• Natural solid wood decking on sun deck
• 1 Stainless steel swim/boarding ladder
• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
• Rigid boom vang with tackle
• 2 Blocks Stand Up on mainsheet arch
• 2 genoa tracks with adjustable cars
• 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
• Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)
• 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H46.2 STC)
• 2 Self tailing coachroof winches (H40.2 STC)
• 2 Winch handles aluminum Speed Grip
• 2 Winch handle holders
48 Calf Pasture Beach Road
Norwalk, CT 06855