Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Designer: Simonis Voogd Design
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 11.46 m
Larghezza: 3.75 m
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 10.48 m
Pescaggio massimo: 2.40 m
: 5400 kgs
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo Penta D1-20, 3 cylinder
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (110 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (110 Litri)
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 1
Lettore di CD
Scaletta di bagno
- The Hull is built using vacuum bagged hand lay-up before the hardening process starts, and is post cured after it has left the mould.
- The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis - proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and foam as sandwich material.
- Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- The Deck and Hull are bonded together using epoxy, providing a neat joint. The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis-proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and predominantly foam core with end-grain balsa used in certain areas.
- In addition to Aluminium reinforcements laminated into the deck for the standard deck layout, Hard spots for post O.E.M fitment of deckgear are integrated in the deck.
- The Pacer 376 offers a factory developed non-skid surface which is white in colour.
- All lines lead back to the cockpit. Halyards and sail trims lead to a series of power clutches and fairleads on the companionway garage, each leading to a respective Winch on the coachroof.
- Winches: Lewmar
- 2 x Coachroof Halyard and spinnaker Winches – 2 x 46AST
- 2 x Primary Winches 48AST
- 2 x Mainsheet Winches 48AST
- 2 Winch handle pockets and 2 winch handles are supplied.
- The Lewmar ‘German’ mainsheet track system is positioned fwd of the steering wheel pedestal, with car position controls leading to port and starboard for easy of trimming.
- The Backstay controls are brought forward from the transom to port and starboard positions adjacent to the wheel so affording ease of trim to either the helmsman or mainsheet trimmer.
- The Jib car controls lead back to the cockpit.
- Two recessed deck lights are installed on port and starboard just fwd of the open transom.
- The Shore-Power plug socket is installed below the starboard coaming aft of the steering wheel.
- The exterior manual bilge pump point is positioned on port, aft of the steering wheel affording the helmsman easy access.
- The Pacer 376 offers a large modern self-draining cockpit with open transom, all very well laid-out for ease of sailing and the cut and thrust of competitive racing. Seats are covered in Teak.
- The Gas locker is easily accessible on the port side of the cockpit, and the engine throttle control on the starboard side of the cockpit within reach of the helmsman.
- A self draining locker (designed for life raft or general use) is provided, and access to the lazarette (steering gear and systems) is via a waterproof frosted-glass deck hatch.
- The coamings are contoured for comfort and the deck surfaces have the factory developed non-skid.
- A spacious saloon with 2 linear couches adjacent to each other and a double-leaf fold down (removable) table (with centre storage for wine) compliment the saloon.
- Cabinets run either side of the saloon to the fwd bulkhead, behind the couches.
- The couch cushions are designed to lift individually, thereby enabling quick and easy access to the storage under.
- A stainless steel grab-handle is fitted to the underside of the coachroof (midships) to aid access to the saloon whilst at sea.
- A ceiling liner with recessed halogen down-lighting affords a high quality finish to the saloon.
- High quality double V berth mattresses with removable covers.
- Smooth, easy-wipe hull liner as well as a ceiling liner with recessed halogen downlights.
- Single cushioned seat alongside a locker adjacent to the heads door.
- Both cabins offer double berths with lockers positioned against the back bulkheads and ceiling.
- Optional shelving available fitted to the midships cabin devider. Lighting in the form of bulkhead adjustable spots for reading.
- Hull liner gives a smooth easy-wipe finish, and ceiling liner screens all through-deck fittings.
- High density Mattresses are covered in removable wear resistant fabric.
- Natural light and fresh air is accessible through a port light which opens to the cockpit.
- Positioned fwd of the main saloon bulkhead and mast and accessed via the single forward berth bulkhead door, the head offers standing headroom, a wash-basin with cold water faucet, manual pump toilet, integrated shower head with electric shower sump pump and storage lockers.
- A hatch provides fresh air and natural light.
- A Halogen light is also fitted.
- An option is a second Heads door which will give access through the saloon fwd bulkhead (port side), thereby affording the forward cabin extra privacy. (must be confirmed at time of order)
- Positioned on Port at the foot of the companionway, the Galley is L shaped to offer best sea-going attributes.
- Fitted with a single deep stainless steel sink, pressurized cold water with faucet as standard and hot and cold as an upgrade.
- The 41ltr compressor cold box has a hinged lid with recessed fold-down handle. The worktop is finished in Anthracite Corian and has a solid light Cherrywood fiddle on all sides.
- A 2 plate, semi-gimbaled, stove with oven, is fitted as standard.
- Lockers for pots, pans and victuals are located above the worktop, with lockers under of which one includes an integrated waste bag holder.
- Batteries: 1 x 12v/55ah Starter
- 1 x 12v/100ah House
- Mastervolt or similar Main Battery Switches.
- Circuit Breakers for all electrical components.
- Philipi or Similar Control Panel for Electronics.
- 25ah Battery Charger
- Shore-Power and Plug & Cable. 220v Plug point at Nav Station.
- Dyform stainless steel wire shrouds and stays with roll-formed terminals and bottle-screws.
- The backstay is adjustable via a Lewmar cascade and purchase system (48:1), adjustable from both sides of the cockpit adjacent to the steering wheel position.
- The mainsheet system offers 2 conventional reefs, both controlled from the cockpit.
- The mainsail and jib halyards are dyneema. There are 2 masthead spinnaker halyards.
- The mainsail outhaul, and Cunningham, is adjustable from the cockpit.
- North Sails Mainsail 48.6m2 crosscut Dacron 430 with two reefing points, two full battens and 2 short battens – with a non backstay-overlapping roach.
- North Sails Jib, 108%, 35.85m2 8.4oz Premium Nordac.
- Mainsail 48.6m
- Code 1 Jib 36m2
- Code 2 Jib 36m2
- Code 0 95m2
- Spinnaker Masthead 129m2
- P 15.4m
- E 5.25m
- I 15.32m
- J 4.3m
- 4 x Mooring Cleats
- Safety Boarding/swim Ladder
- Filler Nozzle for water tank on cockpit floor.
- Filler Nozzle for fuel tank on cockpit floor.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.