2014 Bass Tracker PRO TEAM 190
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / Benzina
- Presente a :
- Seabrook, TX
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 19,900 (EUR 18,797)
The Bass Tracker 190 Pro Team is a well built aluminum fishing boat fully equipped for a day on the water. The boat is powered by a 115hp Mercury Pro XS Outboard, as well as a Minkota trolling motor. Other highlights include a live well 3-across seating rod storage and much more.
Call today for further information or to view the boat.
This boat is listed with the power boat division of Little Yacht Sales, Texas Power Yachts. Contact the listing broker, David Hunt, at the TPY Office, (281) 334-2863 or directly at (713) 819-7426, for more information. When you're looking for an experienced power yacht broker, you can count on David Hunt! With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
For Further Information Contact Listing Broker
Please contact David Hunt at 713-819-7426
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Designer: Bass Tracker
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 18 ft 7 in
Larghezza: 7 ft 4 in
Angolo di barra: 10 ° at Transom
: 1041 lbs
Potenza totale: 115 HP
Marca motore: Mercury
Modello motore: OptiMax Pro XS
Tipo motore: Fuoribordo 4tempi
Elica: Elica tripale
Potenza Motore: 115 HP
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 (21 Galloni)
- Exclusive all-welded .100 aluminum Revolution hull with Smooth Ride Guarantee
- All-aluminum Power-Trac offset transom and full-length longitudinal stringer
- Minn Kota 12V, 45-lb. thrust trolling motor Lowrance X-4 Pro fishfinder
- Aft 16-gal. livewell with bait bucket—aerated, timed and recirculated with pump-out
- 3-across seating with storage, fold-down center seatback with drink holders and step to aft deck and 2 fishing seats with secure screw-in seat bases
- Lockable 8' center rod box, rod hold-down straps (bow deck and cockpit side),
- bow/aft storage boxes with aluminum lids, aft drop-in boxes with 3 tackle trays
- Interstate cranking and trolling batteries and 2-bank, 4-amp (8 amps total) onboard battery charger
- Painted gunnel and hull sides with natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Factory-matched custom trailer with heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue and all-welded frame with Galvashield protection
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.