Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 47 ft 10 in
Larghezza: 15 ft 3 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 0 in
: 16000 kgs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 2
Hull Design & Construction
- The hull is a development of the Broom Offshore marque refined and perfected over the last thirty years.
- The hull and superstructure mouldings are of excellent quality and are produced using hand laid chopped strand mat and woven rovings in Lloyds approved isopthalic gel coat and resin, over double brushed isopthalic gel coat all but eliminating the risk of osmosis.
- Substantial tranverse and longitudinal stringers are incorporated throughout the hull for strength.
- The hull and deck joint is both riveted and bonded
- The Broom 455 deck layout develops further Broom's trend for making more use of the aft deck for both in-harbour living and cruising comfort.
- The transom seating (which converts into a sun-lounger) surrounds the table to provide plenty of scope for enjoying the outdoor life.
- There is good access to the bathing platform with built-in steps each side of the boat.
- The aft sundeck, transom steps and bathing platform have decking for appearance and safety.
- At the helm position there are three forward facing seats with an adjustable backrest which permits passengers to face either forward to use the navigator position, or aft to allow sociability with those sitting in the aft cockpit area.
- A portside seat, has been added to convert the portside of the navigator seat into a chaise lounge.
- With excellent all-round vision, protected by curved screens, the helmsman is well positioned to control the boat in all conditions from the ergonomically designed dash and command position.
- There is a chart area in front of the navigators position and provision is made for electronic navigation equipment to be fitted in the console.
- A quick release two part hood protects the cockpit area and helm station.
- The carefully planned interior maximises the utilisation of space throughout the boat.
- The Broom 455 provides for a very large saloon, two master staterooms (both en-suite) and a third side cabin with two single berths and wash facilities.
- The vast raised saloon provides a wonderful living area with plenty of room to relax or entertain.
- On the port side is a luxurious sofa with lockers and storage opposite, with a refrigerator and provision for a television.
- The floor is divided into sections for easy access to the engine space.
- On the starboard side there is a dining area with a full size table.
- The Broom 455 has a top speed of 29 knots subject to the engines specified and a wide range of navigational equipment as optional extras.