$100k PRICE REDUCTION!!!
ALL OFFERS ARE ENCOURAGED!
A brand new, never used, highly customized 2015 Beneteau Sense 55… This boat was purchased by her current owner last year and has just gone in the water, ready to go. This boat is a highly customized Beneteau with teak decks, outside genoa leads, Code Zero Genoa, reinforced deck-hull joint, stainless steel keel plates, inner forestay for a cutter-rigged staysail, custom electric in-boom furling mainsail, custom stainless steel dinghy davits with heavily reinforced transom, full B&G suite of electronics and custom mattresses for all berths. The boat is offered with full manufacturer's warranties and is ready to cruise in all waters.
The owner has sparred no expense in outfitting this Beneteau Sense 55 including "Dock N Go" system, full electronics package, entertainment system , fully equipped galley, air conditioning & heat, generator, easy to use sail package, watermaker, electric winches and full canvas.
For more information and to make an appointment to get aboard, call W Craig Nann at 401-683-9200 or email email@example.com.
View our other fine listings at www.northstaryachtsales.com.
Please contact W Craig Nann, CPYB at 401-683-9200
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 56 ft 5 in
Larghezza: 16 ft 4 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 52 ft 3 in
Lunghezza del ponte: 55 ft 1 in
Pescaggio minimo: 6 ft 3 in
Dislocamento: 40906 lbs
Zavorra: 12012 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 78 ft 5 in
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 6 in
Potenza totale: 75 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2015
Modello motore: 4JH4TE
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 10
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 75 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: Plastica (256 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (219 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: Plastica (21 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 4
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 3
Radio - Fusion stereo in master stateroom with AM/FM/CD/MP3 - XM/Sirius satelite weather and radio
Log - Contamiglia - B&G
Pilota automatico - Raymarine
GPS - B&G Zeus Package - with AIS
Stazione vento - B&G
Radar - B&G
Lettore di DVD - DVD players in main salon and master stateroom
Lettore di CD - Bose system in main salon with cockpit speakers with AM/FM/CD/MP3 - XM/Sirius satelite weather and radio
VHF - B&G with wireless RAM mic
Ecoscandaglio - B&G
Plotter - B&G Zeus package - at helms stations and nav station below
Centro di Navigazione - Leather covered - below in main salon to port - aft facing
TV - 32
Randa steccata - Forespar Leisurefurl in-boom furling (24-volt drive) - North Dyneema
Spinnaker assimetrico - Code Zero on a furler
Genoa avvolgibile - Self tacking North Dyneema with battens - Furlex furler
Vericello elettrico - Electric two-speed winches throughout
sterzo - Dual white composite wheels
Acqua calda - 11-gallon
Pompa di sentina elettrica - 2
Caricabatterie - Mass combi Inverter/charger 40 amp
Congelatore - 100 liter, 12-volt - second freezer in cockpit
Dissalatore - 16 gal/hr
Riscaldamento - 4-zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat - 30,000 BTU
Aria condizionata - 4-zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat - 30,000 BTU
Pompa per acqua di mare
Pompa di sentina manuale - 1
WC elettrico - Jabsco
Elica di prua - Beneteau Sense Dock N Go system
Frigorifero - 200 liter, 12-volt
Forno - 3-burner stove with oven, vent hood above
Generatore - Onan 9kw
Invertitore - Mass combi - Inverter//charger 2000 watt
Presa corrente a terra - 50-amp
Gruette - Custom transom mounted Simpson dinghy davits
Doccia di pozzetto
Cuscineria pozzetto - Color to be determined by buyer
Supporto motore fuoribordo
Tavola di pozzetto - Convertible to sunbed
Scaletta di bagno
passavanti in teak
Salpa ancore elettrico
Tendalino rigido - Color to be determined by buyer
Capotta antispruzzi - Color to be determined by buyer
- Dual helm stations - B&G multi function displays and chartplotters at each
- Adjustable helm seats
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- 1500-watt electric anchor windlass with control at helm and anchor locker and chain counter.
- Fresh water wash down in anchor locker
- Sail locker access from foredeck with stainless ladder.
Sails & Rigging
- Forespar-Leisurfurl in-boom mainsail furling - 24-volt
- North Dynemma fully battened mainsail
- Furlex genoa furler
- North Dyneema self-tacking jib
- Code Zero on a furler
- Custom inner forestay
- Electric winches throughout
Interior Walk Through
Stepping from the cockpit through the motarized clear Lexan companionway hatch is the main salon to port and the galley to starboard. The entire cabin is light and airy with a ton of opening ports and hatches providing natural light and ventilation. The ALPI woodwork and laminate oak flooring carries throughout the boat. All interior lighting is LED and the cabin is supplied with air conditioning and reverse cycle heat via a four-zone 30,000 BTU system.
Immediately to port is the roomy nav station/chart table which doubles as a great office work station. The U-shaped dinette, also to port, incorporates a fold down leather bench seat that separates the dinette and galley and doubles as the hidden t.v. case that retracts a 32" TV/DVD. The dinette table is easily convertible to an additional double berth.
A dream chef's Galley is outboard to starboard where there is easy access to all the entertaining space both above and below deck. Easily accommodating the needs of all aboard, there is plenty of room for daily lunches to gourmet meals. The galley has all the amenities of home including ice maker, dishwasher and separate refrigerator/freezer compartments.
Forward from the main cabin you will find identical port and starboard guest staterooms complete with large double berths and plenty of storage. Both cabins have private ensuite guest heads with Jabsco electric toilets, hot & cold water and showers.
The master stateroom is in the bow and boasts a queen center-island berth, tons of storage and a leather covered changing table and settee. The ensuite master head is split with a Jabsco electric toilet and vanity to starboard and spacious stall shower to port.
The master also has its own entertainment center with Bose speakers, Fusion stereo and pop-TV hidden flat screen TV.
- U-shaped dinette with plush leather upholstery
- Varnished dinette table convertible to double berth with electric up-down controls
- Folding bench seat which separates the dinette and galley giving additional seating and doubles as a pop-up TV cabinet.
- Synthetic resin worktop
- Double sinks
- Hot & cold water
- Fresh water purifier
- Fresh & salt water manual foot pumps
- Stainless steel Eno 3-burner stove with oven
- 110v Microwave oven
- Refrigeration - 200 liters - front and top opening
- Freezer - 100 liter - top opening
- Ice maker
- Leather covered chart table
- Adjustable nav seat to allow for heel.
- Full B&G Zeus electronics package with speed, depth, wind, GPS chartplotter, AIS, radar, autopilot, VHF and wireless RAM mic.
- Fusion AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo w/Bose cube speakers throughout the main salon and waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
The Master Stateroom is secluded from the Salon by a long hallway. Your spacious cabin features a stand alone shower to one side of the entry and the ensuite head to the other. A custom mattress will guarantee a perfect night's sleep.
- Custom queen-size, center-island mattress with custom bedding
- 22" TV w/DVD player, Fusion stereo and Bose speakers
- Dressing table w/removable seat
Ensuite Master Head
- Split head with shower to port and toilet to starboard
- Jabsco electric flush toilet
Allowing luxurious inclusion for 4 guests the two guest cabins will round out your crew perfectly. Each cabin features an ensuite private head and pocket doors to optimize space and design. Located just forward of the Salon/Galley the cabins are the beginning of the private hall leading to the Master Stateroom.
- Double bed with custom bedding
- Sliding entrance door
Ensuite guest heads
- Molded shower
- Jabsco electric flush toilet
- B&G Zeus package complete with speed, depth, wind, GPS plotter, radar, autopilot, AIS, VHF and wireless RAM mic.
- Main salon - 32" pop-up TV with DVD player, Fusion AM/FM/CD/MP3 player with Bose cube speakers...cockpit speakers as well.
- Master Cabin - 22" TV with DVD player, separate Fusion AM/FM/CD/MP3 player with Bose speakers.
- Onan 9kw genset
- 2000w/40amp Inverter/Charger
- Custom battery bank - 2x4D for 24-volt system for boom furler, 4x4D AGM's for 12-volt system...840 amp/hr.
- 50 amp shorepower
- 16/gal/hr watermaker
- 11-gallon hot water heater
- Shoreside freshwater supply
- Jabsco electric heads throughout
- Additional fuel and water tankage from standard
Custom Aftermarket Additions
- Flag blue Awlgrip topsides
- Upgraded 12/24-volt electrical system
- Inverter/battery charger
- Custom canvas package including dodger, bimini and connector, cockpit table and helm and winch covers.
- Inner forestay for cutter rig set up.
- Code Zero on a furler
- Outboard genoa leads
- Dinghy davits with reinforced transom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.