Weather changes. Moods change. Needs change. So does the remarkably versatile 390. Whether you’re looking forward to an intimate evening for two, or entertaining a group of friends for the afternoon, the adaptable 390 easily changes identities to suit your needs. Offering convertible seating for a variety of free-flowing accommodations.
Please contact Eric McFarlane for more details.
The fantastic 390 enthusiastically awaits your command, and you’re always in complete control in the ergonomic helm. All instrumentation and controls are designed around you and feel custom engineered.
The capable 390 features the largest cockpit in its class, with more than 150 square feet of integrated cockpit and helm space. Plus, convertible transom seating enables you to customize the party. Adjustable seating converts from split L-shaped seats with a central entry gate, to U-shaped booth seating with table, to the ultimate lounger utilizing filler cushions and the reclining transom back rest.
The 390 provides abundant storage throughout. Including convenient transom storage for jackets, fenders, hoses, and shore power cords.
Entertain like you mean it. The cockpit grill, complete with sink and fridge, provides all the amenities you need to create amazing memories.
A double-wide captain’s chair with flip-up bolster and foot rest provides hours of comfort and is designed to easily adjust to whatever the situation demands of the captain.
Of course the helm is comfortable. But the companion lounge adjacent to the helm provides ultra-plush comfort along with terrific views. Suddenly, companion is the most popular position on the yacht.
Lounge - Sun Pad
Let the sun be your companion for the day. The bow of the 390 is equipped with comfy flip-up sun lounge rests and cushions. Read, enjoy your favorite beverage, or simply take in all the wondrous views.
Cruisers Yachts has a longstanding tradition of innovation. And the full-front frameless window offers unrestricted visibility across the horizon.
Let in the sun. Or keep it away. The 390 Express Coupe is equipped with an electric accordion shade that offers the largest sunroof opening in its class - a full 42 square feet. Operable at the helm.
Accessibility is a hallmark of the 390. And a 10" walk around and self-draining steps offer safe and convenient entry from the cockpit to the bow.
Let’s get this party started. The 390 is made for entertaining, and it looks the part. Flip the switch for underwater lights and dynamic evening lighting accents.
All boats are designed for the sun and surf. Only extraordinary yachts handle the weather just as gracefully. And every detail of the 390 has been thoroughly conceived. For instance, cockpit seating covers allow continued access to the walkaround, transom and helm area during inclement weather. And a separate helm enclosure with sliding door keeps the captain’s area secure. No more cumbersome removal and set up of piles of canvas.
It seems every get-together centers around the kitchen. And the galley of the 390 is thoroughly equipped with sink, fridge, electric stove top and a microwave/convection oven. Along with great views. Plus, with its integrated floor plan, the cook can stay connected to the conversation.
Be bathed in luxury. The head features a walk-in shower that is immersed in natural light via the skylight above.
Welcome to the sanctuary of the plush full-beam Master Stateroom. Featuring standing headroom, a luxurious double berth, port-side settee, cedar-lined hanging locker, and the latest in entertainment options right at your fingertips.
Enjoy the art of conversation once again. The forward dinette offers seating for up to seven and provides wrap-around views. In addition, the dinette converts to a full-beam Secondary Stateroom for overnight guests. Simply lower the table, add the filler cushion and extend the privacy curtain for a convenient conversion.
– Barrier Coat—IMEDGE
– Deck—Balsa Cored
– Fiberglass Cabin Liner—Bonded to Stringer
– Hull Bottom—Balsa Cored (All Thru-Hulls are Relieved of Balsa)
– Hull Sides—Balsa Cored
– Hull-to-Deck Joint—Thru-Bolted, Screwed & Bonded
– Stringers—Fiberglass Over Treated Marine Plywood forward of Engine Room Bulkhead
– Stringers—Fiberglass Over Foam Aft of Engine Room Bulkhead (IPS)
– Stringers—Fiberglass Over Treated Marine Plywood Aft of Engine Room Bulkhead (I/O)
– Transom—Relieved for transom lights
– Vinylester Skin Coat
– Anchor, Polished Stainless Steel
– Anchor Roller, Mooring Bit, Snubber & Cleat (thru stem)
– Boarding Gates Transom—Port and Centerline
– Boarding, Side-Port & stbd forward of aft seating
– Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling
– Cabin Door, Sliding w/Screen
– Cabin Walk-Around 10” w/toerail
– Carpet, Cockpit
– Cockpit Shower (Hot/Cold)
– Dash, Non glare Gelcoat
– Dash, Double Stitched Brow
– Dockside Water Inlet
– Drink Holders, Helm: Port & Starboard Cockpit
– Engine room Access—Day Hatch
– Fender Storage (under cockpit seating)
– Fiberglass Cockpit, Self-Draining
– Gunwale Molding, Stainless Steel
– Handholds, Wetbar, Transom
– Hardtop, aluminum w/power slide canvas sunroof
– Hardware—Cleats 6-10” Docking, 2-6” Pull-Up Fender
– Hatch, Square—Bow w/Screen (OCEANair SKYShade)
– Rail—Bow, Welded Stainless 1” Dia. Top Rail, 7/8” Dia. Stanchions, 5/8” mid rail
– Rope Locker—Bow
– Seating, Helm Captain Seat Double w/Flip up bolster (raised)
– Seating, Companion Seat (raised) Centerline Facing + aft facing lounge
– Seating, Cockpit aft
- “L” Seating Aft with Filler Cushions, w/Storage Below Port and Stbd
- Port Aft Seat Slides To Stbd To Create Lounge
- Aft Seat Backs To Fold down To Create Lounge
– Storage, Transom (FRP box & drain)
– Storage, Utility Locker, Starboard (FRP box & drain)
– Swim Platform-Sidedeck boarding
– Swim Platform, Integrated, w/Boarding
Ladder (400 lbs/181 kg cap.)
– Trash Receptacle
– Washdown, Cockpit (Faucet & Hose)
– Wet Bar—Cold Faucet w/Sink Bottle Storage Prep Surface next to Opt Grill
– Windlass (recessed)—w/Foredeck Foot Switch, Anchor, 126’ of 5/8” Line & 30’ of 5/16” Chain
– Windshield Wiper, Starboard
– Windshield, Stainless Steel Frame
– Air Conditioner/Heater, 1–CruisAir® 16,000 BTU
– Battery Charging System & Monitor—30 Amp
– Battery Isolator
– Battery Parallel Switch
– Bilge Coating, White— Bilge & Engine Room
– Bilge Pumps (3) w/High Water Alarm, 3-2200 GPH
– Bonding System w/Transom Zinc Plate
– Bronze Seacocks & Thru-Hulls on all Underwater Fittings
– Carbon Monoxide Detectors (3)
– Dockside Wiring, 120V, 30 Amp, (2) Outlets & (2) 50’ Cord
– Dockside Wiring, 220V, 30 Amp, (1) Outlet & (1) 50’ Cord
– Fire Extinguisher, Automatic (w/Engine Shutdown—Diesel)
– Fire Extinguishers
– Fuel Overflow Recovery System
– Ground Fault Interrupter Outlet
– Lights—Cockpit Courtesy (blue)
– Lights—Hardtop (3-way)
– Lights—Navigations, Int’l
– Master Panel, AC/DC w/Voltmeters & Function Indicators
– Propellers, Nibral—I/O Diesel, IPS Diesel
– I/O Diesel, IPS Diesel
– Sea Water Strainers (Diesel)
– Steering System, Fly-by-Wire & Joystick (IPS)
– Steering System, Rack and Pinion Power Assist (I/O)
– Steering Wheel
– Steering Wheel, Tilt
– Trim Tabs, Electro-Hydraulic w/Zinc Plates
– Galley Countertop (Solid Surface)
– Microwave Oven (0.6 ft³)
– Microwave Oven 220V (0.6 ft³)
– Sink Stainless Steel top mount & Faucet w/Spray
– Hot Water System, 11 Gal/41.5 L
– Storage- Drawers
– Storage Location for Plates & Glassware
– Stove, Electric, 2 Burner
– Trash Receptacle
– Door & Frame, Wenge
– Exhaust Fan
– Flooring Head-Solid Surface engraved
– Flooring Shower Stall-Non-Skid
– Head Compartment, Private
– Head—Centrifuge w/Holding Tank
– Shower Stall, Separate w/bi-fold door
– Shower w/Sump Pump
– Sink, Square
– Vanity Lower + Solid Surface Countertop
– Vanity Upper + Mirror
– Controls, Single Binnacle
– Digital Depth Finder (N/A w/Premium Electronics)
– Horn Air, Recessed (2)
– Hourmeters (2)
– Spotlight Remote
– Windlass Breaker
– Display (Color) w/GPS (Volvo Penta Only)
– Mercury® Smartcraft™ VesselView (Color) w/GPS (MerCruiser Only)
– Berth, Dinette convertible—FSR
– Berth, Island—ASR
– Bulkhead and Door, Solid—ASR
– Clothes Locker, Cedar-Lined—ASR
– Comforters & Pillow Shams
– Lights—Cabin, Reading lights-ASR
– Mattress, Standard Therapeutic—ASR
– Seating (Ultraleather™)
– Storage-upper dinette (port & stbd)
– Storage-below forward dinette
– Table Hi-Lo, Dinette
– Windows—Hull Port, Recessed
– Windows—post glazed Fixed (FSR, Galley, Head & MSR)
STEREO & TV
– MP3 Input Port
– Stereo, Salon—AM/FM/CD/MP3/iPod®/SAT Adaptable (Sony)
– Stereo, Components— (Sony) (2) Cockpit Speakers, (2) Salon Speakers & Helm Remote
– Enclosure Hardtop (port , stbd & aft drop curtain) – No Canvas Hardtop
PROFILE PHOTO IS SISTERSHIP.
2221 Monet Road
At Harbour Point Marina
North Palm Beach, FL 33410