2015 W Race Donovan GP 26
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
FAST AND FUN
- Presente a :
- Annapolis, MD
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 49,000 (EUR 41,660)
Donovan Design -- Built by Wrace Boats in Turkey. Well build and nicely finished FAST racer.
Hull # 7 has been lightly used - Delivered Summer 2015 - KWRW 2016 success - 3 Regattas and Wednesday Nights.
Full complement of B&G Instruments - Complete set of Racings Sails. Ready to compete at a high level!
Lift Kept / Dry Sailed - NO Bottom Paint - Faired Foils / Bottom.
Call today - Excellent opportunity - Current BASE price Special is 68,900...Well equipped Supra (ex Rhumb Punch) is a bargain!
Listing Broker - MIKE TITGEMEYER Mike@CrusaderYachts.com
Please contact Mike Titgemeyer, CPYB at 410-269-0939
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: W Race Boats
Designer: JP Donovan
Chiglia: Chiglia a bulbo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 26 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 8 ft 5 in
Pescaggio minimo: 6 ft 4 in
Dislocamento: 2315 lbs
Zavorra: 1058 lbs
Fun Fast & Affordable. Jim Donovan designed this for the GP 26 box rule. Many, are now running square top mainsail & dual backstays. This boat is ready to go...FAST!
- Hull & Deck - Vacuum Molded - E Glass Foam Core - Epoxy Resin
- Carbon Rudder Stock / Tiller
- Carbon Rig - Pauger Spars
- Carbon Boom & Retractable Sprit - Pauger Spars
- Carbon Stringer / Ring Frame / Chainplate / Keel Box
- High Tech running rigging kit
- Evolution square top mainsail 100% carbon membrane
- Evolution light jib 100% carbon membrane
- Evolution medium jib 100% carbon membrane
- Evolution IRC spinnaker code zero with furler
- North Sails A1 spinnaker
- North Sails A2 spinnaker
- Lift kept = no antifouling paint
- Spinnaker take down system with carbon roller under the bow hatch
- Top mast backstays with gross/fine tune
- Adjustable headstay below deck
- Adjustable jib lead up/ down purchase below deck
- Clear coat carbon tiller/ main bulkhead
- Carbon instrument pod
- Rod rigging
- Mercury 3.3 hp 2cycle outboard on carbon stern bracket
- 3 B&G triton displays
- 1 B&G 7"Vulcan GPS
- B&G external GPS antenna, rate compass, wind wand, and speed,depth,temp sensor.
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.