Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Designer: Juliusz Strawinski
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 20.16 m
Larghezza: 6.06 m
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 18.33 m
Pescaggio minimo: 2.05 m
Pescaggio massimo: 4.09 m
Dislocamento: 1358330 kgs
Zavorra: 188985 kgs
Galleggiamento: 1.54 m
: 57500 kgs
Velocità di crociera: 8 Nodi
Velocità massima: 10 Nodi
Consumo: 800 nm
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 160 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (3900 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (2190 Litri)
Numero cabine: 4
Numero di toilet: 3
Numero di bagni: 4
- Round bilge hull with short overhangs and flattened wide transom.
- Sharp waterlines forward, high cylindrical coefficient and center of buoyancy well aft should contribute for satisfactory performance, particularly down the wind sailing.
- The yachts main propulsion is provided by 2 diesel engines Yanmar type 4LHA - 160 hp@3 300 rpm each in twin propeller installation.
- Diesel fuel installation consists of two fuel tanks at the sides of the
engine-room and a reserve tank in the keel profile.
- Each of the tanks is equipped with big manholes for cleaning.
- Fuel deck filling with ecobox to prevent pollution with oil.
- Electric fuel level gauges installed on each of the tanks.
- The fuel piping built in stainless steel. Double fuel filters on each of the
fuel supply lines.
- Tanks protected with remote control cut off valves.
- Twin 40mm Amartech propeller shaft lines delivered complete with 4-bladed VariFold folding propellers; stainless steel shafts, rubber water lubricated bearings, stern-tube with seals and Python thrust bearing with CV shaft elastic coupling.
- General electric installation 24V DC. All accommodations equipped with 230 V sockets.
- 800Ah Gel automotive service battery bank installed before ER bulkhead as a main supply of 24V DC.
- Batteries can be charged either by Kohler 13EFOZD generator or by shore connection (socket installed on the transom PS) from 230V AC installation.
- Separate 175 Ah starting battery bank charged directly from the alternators suspended on main engines.
- Generator started by 100Ah battery bank. Additional battery bank consisting of four 12V 225Ah batteries powering the bow thruster. 24V 65Ah emergency batteries for navigation equipment operation.
- 230V AC circuits supplied alternatively by the genset connected with shore power (32A plug) or by batteries via two 24/230 3000W inverters.
- Additional environmentally friendly energy (ILE) is supplied by two solar batteries installed in the aft on the arch.
- All services powered via main switchboard.
- Complete professional set of Raymarine navigation electronics containing 2 color radar units – one in navigation area and one installed on steering column, chart plotter, S3G autopilot course computer and ST290 series navigation instruments.
- Satellite data transmission provided by Inmarsat MiniC Sailor TT-3000EB GMDSS (with GPS receiver).and McMurdo NAV-7 Navtex receiver.
- Communication by Raymarine Ray240 VHF.
- Complete safety gear for 12 persons to meet CE and MCA rules and regulations.
- Two 8-person ocean life rafts by Eurovinil stowed on the deck.
- Sportis RIB tender with 15 hp Johnson outboard engine can be used as a rescue boat.