The Ocean Series 48 GT kicks off a series of new launches Morris Yachts has planned in the next three years among its Ocean Series line of Performance Cruisers and also its M-Series line of Modern Classics. The highlights of the Ocean Series 48 GT include:
- Completely new interior boasting modern amenities alongside some of Morris’ classic styling cues
- Incredible raised salon area with panoramic views and a side berth lounge
- New, larger rig for greater sailing performance that includes a self-tacking jib and leisure-furl mainsail for easier sail handling
- Full-service galley featuring a unique cross-beam utility station
- Generous en-suite owners cabin with a super-yacht inspired circular shower
- An in-mold swim platform featuring a new passerelle transom door for easy cockpit access to the waters below. The design also allows for seamless Mediterranean stern-to berthing while cruising.
All told, the new Ocean Series 48 GT can satisfy even the most demanding bluewater sailor while also delivering unmatched levels of versatility for the rest of the cruising world. Morris promises this will be a fun boat to sail across a variety of conditions while also being an enjoyable, safe ride for family and guests.