Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Tipo di carena: Catamarano
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 35 ft 5 in
Larghezza: 19 ft 5 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 34 ft 1 in
Pescaggio massimo: 3 ft 3 in
: 12100 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Yamaha 9.9 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (105 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (26 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (23 Galloni)
Numero cabine: 4
- Hatches (6 in total)
2 x Forward Hatches Aluminium frame 500 x 500
2 x Mid cabin hatches.
2 x Aft cabin hatches
- 4 x Mooring cleats.
- 1 x Anchor cleat.
- Forward catwalk swim ladder – hinges under hinged catwalk.
- Cabin Ventilation: 2 x Dorade vents (PVC “ Seabird”).
- Mast base turning blocks
- Saddle at base of mast for halyard attachment.
- 8 x Rope clutches
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 600mm
high to meet Australian survey & CE requirements.
- 4 x access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 1 x manual bilge pump. (Survey boats have 3 manualpumps).
- 2 x Bowseat pulpits with hinging teak slatted seats.
- 2 x Padeyes mounted on each inboard bow for bowsprit retrofit.
- Mast and boom section Anodised clear.
- Standing Rigging – Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wire
– Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wir
– Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 wire.
All fitted with turnbuckles and end fittings.
- Hinged mast base to allow for lowering on boat.(additional rigging as option0
- Halyards – 2:1 Main halyard: 10 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
– Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Topping lift: 10 mm Double Braid, Heavy duty shackle
– Spinnaker Halyard: 12 mm DoubleBraid with snapshackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail single-line reefing lines fitted and lead back to the cockpit.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches
- Sheet Winches: 2 x Harken ST40’s.
- Fully battened mainsail. Luff adjustable batten endcaps.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Headsail. With UV jib strip (white otherwise specified)
- Self-tacking headsail traveller track with hardware.
- Mainsails batten sliders
- Solid doors on all private cabins.
- Mattresses to be 4” foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Solid lockable door. Ash exterior finish with waterproof laminex interior finish.
- PAR manual toilet.
- Sullage tank built in. Pump out by shore station.
- Pipes, skin fittings and seacocks to through hull easily accessible
- Vanity basin with pressure fresh water.
- Fresh water shower with flexible hand-held hose.
Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Cupboard/shelves to very high quality.
- 2 burner LPG stainless steel stove with griller. Flame failure device fitted to shut off LPG
immediately in event of flame going out.(option of oven)
- 2 bowl stainless steel double sink.
- Pressured fresh water system.
- Laminex galley tops, cupboards with perspex slidingfront.
- Refrigerator with attached separate freezer. 12voltEutectic system by ICEER.
- Good storage/cupboards.
- Drop-down dinette table finished in matching laminex and decorative timber.
- Upholstered dinette. Seats 4” foam with backs 2”.
- An opening galley hatch will be installed, opening between the galley and saloon.
- Twin Yamaha 9.9hp engines. Mounted under each helm seat at each steering station.
- Remote electric key start. Ignition for both engines is at the starboard steering station.
- Dual engine controls at starboard helm station.
- Electric tilt
- Custom made electrical switch panel with circuit breakers. Very high quality throughout.
- Tinned wire used throughout.
- 3 x heavy duty 105 AH batteries.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- Solar Panels: 2 x 120 watt solar panels.
- All cabins with individual lighting.
- Galley/saloon area – 2 x fluoro lights.
- Diffused lights over aft deck – 2 lights.
- Centre cockpit lighting.
- 2 x Liferings
- 2 x Buckets
- 20m of line
- Floating rescue light