2016 TRACKER BOATS Pro Guide™ V-16 T
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / Benzina
- Presente a :
- Holden, ME
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 17,170 (EUR 16,184)
2016 Tracker Boats Pro Guide™ V-16 T
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 60 ELHPT 4S
Trailer Year: 2016
Trailer Manufacturer: TRAILSTAR TRAILER
Please contact Port Harbor Marine at 207-767-3254
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Garanzia: 5 anni
Tipo di carena: V profondo
Potenza totale: 60 HP
Marca motore: Mercury
Modello motore: 60 ELHPT
Tipo motore: Fuoribordo 4tempi
Potenza Motore: 60 HP
Manufacturer Provided Description
A pro-level tiller-driven aluminum boat, the TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-16 T is equipped to ply big water for big fish, and the tiller outboard design opens up maximum cockpit space for fishing.
With an easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor, storage for rods and gear, and 3 movable fishing seats, the V-16 T is as easy to own as it is to fish. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- A rugged fishing boat w/a tiller-controlled outboard for maximum interior space
- 3 folding, movable fishing seats w/5 seat pedestal bases
- 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull for a drier ride & smooth handling in big water
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Diamond Coat™ finish for ultimate durability & long-lasting good looks
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor and carpeted fore and aft decks
- 23 gal. aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Length:16' 0"
- Beam: 88'
- Bottom width: 70'
- Max. recommended HP: 60 HP
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. person weight: 700 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1125 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 23.5'
- Transom height: 20.88'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 Degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 Degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 989 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2023 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 2"
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 19' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Diamond Coat™ Victory Red or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow courtesy light
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Deck-mounted Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable helm/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment & 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) seat pedestals
- Closed battery storage
- Starboard aft storage compartment
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.