This is a new, innovative design that brings comfortable living and excellent performance together!! We also offer on demand options and technical modifications!!
Sailing on a Nautitech 40 Open, you experience the most comfortable of motions. Hull, Deck and Roof are made of polyester glass, PVC foam sandwich, all infused vacuum. Structural walls are infused PVC. All our boats are built using the resin infusion system, a guarantee of quality, uniformity of materials and strength. A hull and deck moulded with the resin infusion process is considerably lighter, stiffer and stronger than conventional GRP. This reduces pitching and ensures safety in strong winds. The fine entry hulls have a second benefit, it greatly reduces the weight of the hull and deck moulding; another performance enhancing trait. A central nacelle with sufficient water clearance and cleverly designed wave deflectors. Nautitech are designed to be used in all conditions. If caught out by 30 knots of wind, the boat accelerates rather than loading up. The combination of fine entries, cleverly crafted transoms and the profile of the rudders provide great handling and the ability to carry a high daily mileage in safe control.
CALL TODAY TO DISCUSS OUR LAUNCH NAUTITECH USA PROGRAM!!!
We are 100% Catamarans & Multihulls - Everyday is a Boat show at Sail Away!
To schedule appointments or a demo sail contact:
Tommy Smith - email@example.com
(410) 956-9323 Office
(410) 212-9699 Cell
Harken deck fittings, LED lighting, water tank 2x240L, fuel tank 2x150L, electric windlass 1000W, shore power 50
Volvo engines 2 X 30 HP + bronze lifting twin-blade propellers Flexofold, refrigerator 12V 160L,
Flexible space, drawers, full batten dacron main sail, furling dacron solent, self-taking jib rail for solent,
one holding tank in each hull, inverter 500W + 220V plug, microfiber saloon curtains,
batyline cockpit seats, services and engines gel no maintenance batteries, microfiber saloon settee cushions,
laminated saloon floor, deck hatch blinds, helm seats, S/S davits, 6 fenders, 4 dock lines,
main anchor FOB + chain, epoxy treatment + antifouling SEAJET pro, delievry and commissioning La Rochelle
Interior joinery finish : aniegre wood and sandwich foam
Laminate wood floor
The hulls, roof and deck are constructed in solid fibre-glass, PVC foam core sandwich all in vaccum pressure system..
Bulkheads are constructed in foam PVC / galss fiber in order to loose weight
Anodised aluminium forward beam, reinforced by a martingale cable and a longitudinal beam.
Counter-moulded deck head lining with 2 LED spots lights and ceiling light.
- Laminated floor.
- 360° panoramic view.
- Ventilation by 4 hatches.
- Sliding saloon door.
- S/S stairs down with visible survival porthole.
- Microfibre saloon curtains with steel rods
- Flexible space : chart table / table 4 pax / berth
- Electrical panel
- Chart reading light
- 12V plugs
- Gauge for fresh water
- 220 V plug of the converter
- Multi storage spaces under seating.
- Storage cabinet under sink unit.
- Cutlery storage in the work top.
- Double S/S sink with mixer tap.
- Three burner stove equipped with sea rails.
- Inbuilt oven SMEV.
- Bin hatch in work top containing bin.
- A sliding food hatch between galley and cockpit.
- 200 L standard 12V water cooled refrigerator
- Gas pipe with way out by cokpit locker.
- Four deck head LED lights.
- Table polyester 10 pax.
- Two seats(around 2,50 m long ) and 2 back.
- One furniture in polyester for storage or freezer (option)
- Three cockpit lockers, one used to store the gas bottle.
- S/S straight tube davits, tackle and blocks.
- Helm/cockpit port companion way.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Owner cabin bed 200X160 cm approx.
- Fold-down desk with swivel seat.
- Seat with storage space.
- A hanging locker.
- Separate shower.
-Locker with three doors and six storage space with 3 mirrors in the bathroom
- Access from the shower to the storage room with a door
- A double bed, 140 x 190 cm approx.
- A 12 cm thick mattress with washable cover.
- A hanging locker with shelves.
- A storage space under bed.
- Lateral storage shelf along hull.
- Book shelves high up (1m 40).
- A large opening port-light and deck hatch.
- Cabin blinds & curtains.
- Deck head Led light and two reading lights.
- Laminated flooring.
- Anodised aluminium forward beam, reinforced by a martingale cable.
- Trampoline line laced to hull and beam.
- Two forward pulpits with teak seat.
- Navigation lights.
- Forward locker for storing fenders, spinnaker, 2nd an-choring kit, etc.
- Forward port hull chain locker.
- 1,000W Quick type electric windlass.
- Main anchoring kit. 16kg Fob Rock type, 60 m of chain, 7m 16 diameter cable.
- Six mooring cleats.
- Ten deck hatches.
- Stanchions and guard rails.
- Two S/S and teak hand rails on coachroof sides.
- Genoa furling unit with foot blocks and cam cleat.
- Two ST 44 harken winches.
- One self-tacking jib rail for solent
- Two genoa tracks with cars.
- Mainsheet track with ball bearing traveller and clutches.
- Two position helm seats.
- Teak seat on courtesy steersman.
- Electronic console on an S/S tube portside.
- Glasses holder and wall pocked.
- Two Ø800 leather steering wheels.
- Controls and engine panels on port side.
- Two steering compasses.
- Two winch handles with pockets.
- Emergency tiller.
- Two manual bilge pumps.
- Aft pushpits with jack-staff holder.
- Two cleats for tender.
- Two S/S hand rails.
- Starboard deck shower.
- Bathing ladder integrated into starboard bathing plat-form.
- Diesel fillers
- Protective strip on transoms and the deck line
Deck stepped mast in anodised aluminium with single spreaders, equipped with:
- One Harken ST44 two speed winch.
- One snatch block for reef line return.
- Navigation lights at top of mast.
- One winch handle case.
- 10 diameter boom topping lift on cleat
- Two lazy-jack fasteners.
- Mainsail sheet rail for travellers.
- All mast fairleads.
- 12 diameter mainsail halyard with pulley-block clutch.
- 12 diameter genoa halyard with clutch.
- 12 diameter spinnaker halyard with clutch.
- Two courtesy flag halyards on cleat.
- Deck light.
Anodised aluminium boom with:
- Mainsheet tackle blocks.
- Two reef lines with dead-eyes.
- Cleats for lazy-jack.
- 64 m² full batten mainsail.
- Solent sefl-taking 28m²
- Code 0 (option) 44 m²
- Gennaker (option) 69m²
- spinnaker (option) 110 m²
- Nautitech colour UV protective strip on genoa.
- One mainsheet.
- One solent sheets.
- One furling line for solent.
- Engine access under aft bathing areas.
- Light in engines compartment.
- Double trapdoor of engine access.
- Engine compartment soundproofing.
- Two sail drive 29 HP Yanmar 3YM30 SD 20 engines.
- Alternator 50A.
- Lifting twin-blade propellers bronze Flexofold.
- Fuel tanks capacity 2 x 150 L, with VDO gauges on electric panel.
- Three 12V 100A service batteries(gel) (no maintenance).
- Two 12V 100A engine batteries (no maintenance).
- Power load repartitor (electronic).
- Electrical panel with 12V circuit breakers.
- Positive battery switches.
- Security battery selector switch.
- 12/220V ; 500W converter Mastervolt.
- Shore power berth 50A + 6 220V plugs
- Two 240 L freshwater tanks.
- Water heater about 42L.
- Pressurised water system.
- Two electric pumps for bilge.
- Two electric sump pumps.
- Two electric pumps for shower.
- Two manual bilge pumps.
- One holding tank in each hull.
Liberty Yacht Club & Marina
64 Old South River Road
Edgewater, MD 21037