We’ve taken our alliance with Evan K. Marshall to a different level. The new 112 lets light pour in, opens interiors in entirely new ways, and beautifully reflects how owners and their guests really use a boat: for privacy, luxury and intimate entertaining.
The 112 accommodates 10 owner/guests and six crew in its original configuration, but we’ve made it highly adaptable to the way you prefer to entertain. A few simple adjustments in the salon can change your full bar from circular seating to a big starboard view. However you see it, the new 112 is a bright new star in the firmament of megayachts.
For more information please call your local Ocean Alexander dealer:
Seattle: 206.344.8566 | California: 949-515-7700
• Vinylester resin with high-density structural foam. High density allows for high temperature resistivity and particular advantage in thermal and acoustic insulation. Usually only found in vessels 135’+
• Longitudinal and lateral fiberglass stringers filled with high-density foam
• Ocean Alexander employs various techniques to reduce sound and vibration. Focusing on providing a quiet and comfortable yachting environment through various proprietary techniques of controlling sound and noise transmission. Some of these techniques include, multiple insulation barriers including reflective materials, absorptive materials, dampening materials, air pockets and flexible and isolation mounts. Ultimately resulting in vibration/sounds levels that are industry leading and at times 1/2 to 1/10 of ISO-6954 requirements (Unique OA feature)
• Sylomer floating floor system (Unique OA standard, usually found on 130’+ vessels)
• Fiberglass with infusion lamination manufacturing technology, increases strength by 20% and reduces weight by 18% compared to hand-laid.
• Reinforced collision bulkhead
• Keel, stem, chine and spray knocker sections to be reinforced.
• Frameless window.
• Painted exterior surface with professional grade Alexseal polyurethane paint and epoxy based primers. Highest gloss and color retention compared with gelcoat or other paint brands. Guarantee color match by Alexseal. No fading, yellowing and minimum maintenance with no annual compounded necessary on exterior paint. For first 3 years just use soap and water (Unique OA standard feature, not an optional upcharge like competitors).
• All exterior hardware to be S/S 316 or to manufacturer requirements.
• Stainless Steel to be used A.I.S.I type 316, 316L. HULL / BOTTOM:
• A single boot top stripe will be applied such that it is upswept at the bow.
• Interior structural components all bonded to hull
• Bottom paint shall be three coats of anti-fouling paint International, “Seahawk” paint or equal applied as directed by manufacturer over (3) coats of anti-blister epoxy primer.
• Rub rail w/ S/S half oval plate
• Bronze through-hull fitting
DECK / PILOTHOUSE / TRI-DECK:
• Fiberglass settee with table on aft deck
• Fiberglass staircase from cockpit to flybridge
• Wet bar with sink and bar refrigerator, icemaker on boat deck, aft deck, and sun deck.
• MTU®12V 2000 1,920HP engine
• Engine alarm system, for low oil pressure and high water temperature
• Main engine foundations will be standard builder fabricated S/S316.
• Lube oil change system for engines and generators with approximately 120-gallon lube tank
• Automated computerized Delta-T® intake/exhaust fans with variable frequency drives shall be mounted to facilitate the pushing and/or pulling of air through the machinery spaces and the providing of a high rate of air exchange. Ducts shall have fire dampers installed with manual/ automatic triggering that shall be tied into the machinery shut down circuits. Ducts in way of interior living space shall be insulated and soundproofed. System of Delta-T water separator grills used on intake and exhaust sides of system
• Adjustable/Reversible Delta-T® fans for engine exhaust located on superstructure instead of hull side. Maximizes water protection and salt spray, resulting in safer and lower maintenance ownership (Unique OA feature)
• Stainless steel removable rails on side of engine and stainless steel engine mounting plates
• Stabilizer with power take-off from both engines to provide redundancy (Unique OA feature)
• One control stations: PH, with complete engine instrumentation with lighted, modern switches
• Ocean Alexander employs aerospace grade “autoclave” to make “hard coat” exhaust with Al6XN alloys (used in Saturn V rocket nozzle). Ocean Alexander is unique in utilizing Military standards that ensures optimum and sustained performance in its exhaust system.
STEERING / CONTROL:
• Hydraulic steering system
• Remote Engine/Thruster controller on both side of Portugal deck
• S/S rudders w/integrated zinc plates
• Dripless seal for rudder post
• Stidd® mechanical helm seat
• Interior steering wheel Ultraleather wrapped (same color as dash)
• Maintenance free “dripless” seals for engine shaft packing glands
• Propeller shaft Aquamet 22HS. 22HS is a high-grade austenitic alloy stainless steel that provides superior corrosion resistance (comparable to Aqua 22) along with excellent toughness and high strength (comparable with Aqua 17). A no-compromised approach adopted by navies around the world
• Kohler® 65KW gensets includes 2-year warranty (2x)
• Generator exhausts to be water-drop type per “Centek”, “Marine Exhaust Co.” or equal
• Generator set resiliently mounted and installed with sound shield & vibration dampener (Unique OA feature)
WINDLASS / MOORING:
• Two (2) Hydraulic vertical anchor windlasses.
• Two (2) 350lbs anchors. The anchor’s chain consists of 300’ with S/S high tinsel Swivels.
• Hands-free anchor chain wash system – allows for cleaning of chain during anchor operation (Unique OA feature)
• Integral roller and chain stopper with Chain counter
• Two (2) MAXWELL VC3500 capstans on Aft Deck.
THRUSTER / STABILIZERS:
• Sidepower Vector Fin (DAME 2013 award winner) 18 ft2 hydraulic stabilizer find with zero speed stabilization function
• Sidepower’s patented “curved” fin design not only provides lift underway it is also unique in the industry with active “predictive” inertia control.
• 56HP bow and 56HP stern thrusters
• Stainless steel rails on side of engine and stainless steel engine mounting plates (Unique Ocean Alexander engineering affords industry leading torsional rigidity and engine alignment assurance. Further reducing vibration and high torque pressures)
• Color-coded piping system for easy identification
• Steel Head – CT3000 yacht crane, 3,000 lb. capacity • Fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature • Sea Recovery 1800G/Day water maker w/auto fresh
water flush operation, PH Neutralizer, UV sterilizer and Commercial Pre-filter (Standard versus competitors’ optional)
• KahlenbergTM heavy-duty horn
• All engine room and bilge spaces primed and top coated with polyurethane paint system.
• Heavy-duty commercial grade pantograph windshield wipers & washers w/ intermittent function
• Detailed stringers in engine room & lazarette
• Lighted bilge with built-in (when necessary) S/S ladder (Unique OA Feature)
• Ocean Alexander design in oversized shafts, rudder and other drive train systems typically one-class larger than competition. Superior handling, longevity is ensured with Ocean Alexander drive-train systems.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM:
• 2mm thickness 316 S/S water tank.
• HeadhunterTM pressure fresh-water system.
• Cold fresh-water wash down at bow, stern and boat deck
• Dockside water connection
• SeagullTM water purifier (ADEX design award winner w/ filtration to 0.1 microns & EPA certification for microbiological purification)
HOT WATER SYSTEM:
• One 36KW commercial water heater for F/B Jacuzzi.
• Three (3) 40-gallon water heaters with high density fiberglass insulation w/ dual high efficiency heating element that speeds heating by 50%
• Fuel tankage system is comprised of 3 separate tanks for a combined capacity of 5,500US Gal.
• 4.5mm thickness marine grade aluminum fuel tank w/ high low level alarm, welded and hydro-tested by IMO standard.
• Jabsco fuel transfer pump with Gulfcoast fuel polisher.
• Fuel system with venting and “catchment system” designed for burps or overflow accidents
• Dual MTU fuel filter w/ remote readout of filter performance.
• Filler for fuel tanks on both sides. (Unlike others where fueling is only possible on 1 side. This unique OA feature allows for concurrent and faster fueling & negates need to move boat to complete fueling)
BLACK WATER SYSTEM:
• ECOMAR EC8 Marine Sanitation Device with chlorine generator. (800 Gal/day)
LUBE OIL SYSTEM:
• Groco oil change pump & manifold.
• Lube oil change system for engines and generators with Used lube oil Tank 120 Gal.
AC / DC SYSTEM:
• All primary AC & DC electrical wiring is appropriately labeled throughout the yacht
• GFI (110V) AC outlet in potential “wet” areas. In addition, entire boat is protected via “GFI at source” Octoplex breakers. (Ocean Alexander is unique in offering dual protection at select areas GFIC AND entire boat GFIC protection)
• AGM Batteries with 40F to 140F operating temp and industry leading low self-discharge rates 1 to 3%
• Octoplex NMEA 2000 Network electrical control system. Based on aerospace technology for remote activation, control and status reporting of AC and DC breakers. Monitors power sources (AC and DC) for voltage, frequency and amperage abnormalities and provide visual and audio alerts. Includes enhanced circuit breaker functionality with no-load indication, dimming and usage information with touch screen monitor that is user reconfigurable. Brownout configurable control through auto load shedding is included where operator designated equipment (e.g. navigation and other essential systems) remains powered-on while automatically switching other systems off. Octoplex NEMA 2000 Vessel system monitor system. Provides main access doors, tank level, bilge level and battery monitoring of current, voltage and temp. (Unique OA standard feature, not an optional upcharge like competitors)
• Shore power receptacle in transom w/cable master (OA is unique in making this a standard vs. optional. Cleans & boosts questionable shore power to better protect sensitive equipment onboard.)
• Dometic® chilled water system, air conditioning w/ air handlers for central air conditioner, rated for “Extreme Tropical Climates” (Reverse Cycle capable for operating down to 40F water temp)
• Refrigerant type is accepted worldwide under the Montreal Protocols
• Where possible A/C exits from custom made ceiling panels hidden from view. Shortens A/C ducting thus improving efficiency and speed of cooling by over 20%. Also reduces dB reading by over 7 dB (Design cues from 135)
• DC 24V LED lights (Aerospace quality, specially tuned color temperature for Ocean Alexander
• DC emergency lighting system power will be provided from ship service battery system.
• Flood light at back of boat deck, F/B deck. • ACR Searchlight
• International navigation lights
• Heavy-duty batteries with charger
• Battery paralleling system w/ control switch
• Service battery switch
• Bonding system throughout
• The vessel's bonding and grounding systems include copper straps secured to the hull and running the full length of the vessel parallel to centerline. Engines, generators, metallic through hulls, strainers, and pump bodies shall be connected to the bonding strap using 8 AWG wire minimum or equivalent
• Garmin 8600 Series Black Box with (3X) 24” Touch screens
• Garmin GRID remote input device installed on helm chair
• Garmin 25KW Open Array Radar
• Garmin Autopilot GHC20
• Garmin VHF and Card Reader
• Garmin Blackbox sounder
• Garmin AIS with NMEA GPS
• Garmin Marine Camera (2 in engine room and 1 aft deck)
• Triband HD7 with DIRECTTV® receivers
• Ritchie Compass 5"
• iPad with built-in Garmin App for navigational control/viewing via iPad
N2KVIEW SAFETY & SECURITY MONITORING PKG:
• These security/safety automatic monitoring and alert abilities include using Apple iPad or Android for wireless access to operate, view, and alarm Octoplex data and navigation system with a fully customizable screen layout, and remote notification (cell phone) capability.
• These monitoring abilities include: Main Engines and Generators, AC Monitoring, DC House Bank Battery Monitoring, Engine Room Weather-tight Bulkhead Doors, Tank Levels, Fire System, Bilge Level (High-water), Exterior Door Sensors
• Unique OA standard feature, not an optional upcharge like competitors
• Onboard intranet, driven by commercial-grade 4G SIM card capable Wi-Fi router. Allows outside 4G Internet card and/or internal intranet net connection via supplied iPad to Systems monitoring, Garmin and other onboard equipment apps. (Unique OA feature)
• VimarTM switches and outlets
• King-sized berth. (with independently coiled his & her sections to ensure minimal transfer of movement)
• Two nightstands with granite or marble countertops.
• Vanity/ Computer table on starboard w/ flip-up mirror
• Cushioned reading settee and fixed coffee table at port.
• A night head, at port, with sink/cabinet.
• Two (2) Vessel Sinks and wood base cabinet, lockers and drawer below with satin finish, w/mirrors above, and stone top.
• Marine toilet by “PLANUS”
• Custom large shower, fitted with tempered glass enclosure with securing device, door will be s/s hinge.
• Jacuzzi tub forward.
• Shower and tub are surround by the marble.
• Locker both side of Tub.
• Uline® refrigerator under counter.
• Uline® Icemaker under counter.
• S/S Handrail on carpeted staircase.
• Day head for skylounge layout.
• Full height windows and electric glass sliding double paned door on aft bulkhead as per plans.
• Built-in custom settee couch.
• Tinted windows.
• HVAC. SALON:
• Wood paneling and cabinetry.
• Evan K Marshall custom design salon furniture and sofa. Sofa includes concealed drawers for intelligent use of space and increased storage
• Ceiling feature in wood.
• Granite countertop at wet bar
• Two large paned electric sliding glass door on aft bulkhead as per plans
• Sub-Zero® wine cooler
• Room divider cabinet, fitted out for storage.
• Pegs and dividers be installed for china, glass and silver storage.
• Four paned, electric double sliding S/S door, portside.
• Ten-person dining table, secured w/ chairs.
• Coffered ceiling feature.
• Bar with sink.
• Jenn-Air Drawer refrigerator under counter.
• Sub-Zero® Wine cooler under counter.
• Day head with sink and cabinet.
• Wood panel and cabinetry with positive-latch doors or proprietary drop-lock drawers. Provides containment of stored objects while underway (Std. feature often ignore by competitor)
• Galley storage cabinetry w/hidden hinges.
• Granite countertops.
• Granite floor in galley.
• Blanco® S/S kitchen Sink.
• Wall mount range hood.
• Overhead dish locker.
• Wolf® 36” induction cook top.
• Wolf® 36” electric oven.
• Sub-Zero® 36” built-in over and under Refrigerator/ freezer.
��� Whirlpool® trash compactor.
• Thermador® Microwave with trim kit.
• ASKO® dishwasher.
• Sub Zero® icemaker.
• In-Sinkerator instant hot water dispensers.
• One Stidd® mechanical helm seat.
• Wood and padded leather control console with steering, engine controls and electronic instruments.
• Ship’s alarm panel for fire, smoke, bilge, and tank monitoring
• Ship’s phone outlets for computer and fax.
• Red light for night time running.
• Navigation area/ship’s office with file drawers, bookcases, etc.
• Forward windows with four windshield wipers with freshwater nozzles
• P/S hinged doors to exterior bridge deck, flush in house side
VIP GUEST STATEROOM – PORT & STARBOARD
• Headboard finish in upholstered fabric per interior
• Queen-size berth with innerspring mattress and storage.designer’s spec.
• Nightstands with drawers.
• Vanity/ Dressing table w/ flip-up mirror.
• Nook sofa built-in with cushion
• Privacy locksets
• Vanity with vessel sink having cabinet below and mirror above.
• Head flooring selected Marble.
• Shower and floor surround to be faced in stone per selected option, fitted with tempered glass enclosure with securing device.
GUEST STATEROOM – PORT & STARBOARD
• Two single-sized berths w/ innerspring mattress and drawer below.
• Refrigerator under counter.
• Stairwell to main deck with S/S handrails.
• Kitchenette (sink, microwave and refrigerator)
• Storage locker
• Four-person settee with an expandable table
• Three crew staterooms: captain and two high-low bunk staterooms
• Captain quarters includes desk with storage and N2KView linked Apple IPad for systems
diagnostics/alerts/settings. Full height hanging closet and Double berth with storage under
• Dedicated stainless work bench with vice and Snap-on tool chest. Also includes a wet locker (with ventilation and separate water drain) and storage compartment. All staterooms fully air-conditioned
• Wood paneling and cabinetry
• Granite or marble countertops with china sink
• Seamless fiberglass stall shower w/ one-piece glass door. Industry leading seamless one-piece shower stall design provides long term protection against moisture, water intrusion behind the shower panels - leading to foul odors and water damage (Unique OA feature)
• Cabinet with mirror door above sink
• Air extraction in each head by low noise extraction fans
• PlanusTM toilet system throughout with unique Ocean Alexander proprietary “Toilet lock out” system. Provides “lock out” of flushing when holding tank is full. Prevents accidental spillage or “blow back” often found on competitor yachts. Tankage status and alarm is standard via N2KView monitoring system.
• Custom bathroom fixtures
• Granite or marble countertops and back splash in heads with bone china sink
• Crew quarters w/private head, shower
FREEZER/LAUNDRY ROOM: (Unique OA Feature)
• Custom design laundry room with dedicated pull down ironing board, separate washer and dryer and sink/faucet and additional refrigerator/freezer
• Storage compartment for cleaning agents, folded towels and pull out shelves
• Clothes hook and countertop
• Amtico floors and stain resistant laminate walls
• Evan Marshall designed interior
• Wood paneling and cabinetry in semi-gloss
• Upholstered wall and ceiling panels, ceiling panels areremovable.
• Ocean Alexander Fresh Air system: with filtered fresh air drawn from outside and vented to lower staterooms for constant fresh, clean air. Makes for a clean and healthy environment that reduces free radicals and increase oxygen levels.
• High quality European door locks
• Cedar-lined, hanging locker with auto lighting • Concealed hinges throughout interior cabinets
• Ergonomically designed innerspring mattresses and settees
• Innerspring mattresses for berths
• Washer/ dryer in Lazarette and Laundry.
• Electrical Blinds for Salon, Dining, Master, and Skylounge
• Ocean Alexander wood floor is custom made in Kentucky with solid wood top surface with the same wear capacity as solid 3⁄4’’ wood flooring. It uses 7 layers of
European birch assembled in a cross-grain direction with a top layer of exotic hardwood to match the interior of the boat. (Unique Ocean Alexander Feature)
• Evan Marshall designed exterior.
• Ergonomically designed and laid out to enhance pilot experience/performance
• 21⁄2” elliptical 316L Stainless steel handrails & stanchions, main deck 2” round rails on FB. Elliptical conforms better to human grip than traditional round rails. Provides greater “grip strength” for safety and comfort (Unique OA feature)
• 316 stainless-steel cleats
• Fiberglass stairs to FB from cockpit
• Electric stainless-steel sliding doors for salon, dining (port and stbd.), and skylounge. With safety light curtain that senses obstruction and protect for grandkids/pets. Also includes “foot-kick button” control for operation when both hands with full food trays/other items.
• Largest flybridge area in its class with Ocean Alexander’s “cab-fwd” design, the flybridge steering station is moved fwd to allow for better visibility and lengths the total flybridge area available for entertaining.
• Largest crew quarters in its class with Ocean Alexander’s unique design, the crew quarters doubles as a Cabana. Allows for day head and rest/eat area for swimming/out of water activities without needing to access salon/main deck interiors.
• Two S/S flag poles, fore and aft.
• Teak and stainless swim ladder, foldable
• Weather-tight door on transom for access to engine room/ crew quarters
• White non-skid fly bridge decks
• 32” Electri-ChefTM electric barbecue custom-made for OA using 316 S/S, versus competitors’ 304 materials
• Flybridge seat w/storage underneath and high gloss table
• Fiberglass stairway up to Flybridge
• Teak deck for aft deck and walkway to midship
• Teak swim platform w/ teak steps
• Flush-mounted deck lights, bulwark side doors for boarding
• Side boarding gates in cockpit and midship
• Recessed boarding ladder on starboard gunnel with OA logo teak steps (Unique Ocean Alexander standard feature. Competitors either optional or not available)
• Sun-pad at bow and F/B
• Exterior ceiling panels removable and finished with Diamond faceted edging. Provides a sharper and structured tailored look. Also allows for easy service of navigational electronics and plumbing runs.
• S/S transom gates for pets/children protection from Aft- deck to swimstep
TURN KEY: (Unique OA Feature)
• Full fuel tanks upon initial delivery
• Safety first aid kit
• Fenders, lines, flare kit, throw ring, fire extinguishers, bell
• Wheel Puller for ship propellers
• Two 8-man life raft in valise bag
• 2 sets of bed linens on all berths with pillows and towels
• Dinner china including dinner/salad/dessert plates, soup bowls, tea cup and saucers, casserole dish, salt & pepper shakers.
• Flatware including steak knife, dinner knife, fork, spoon and dessert/teaspoon, salad forks, serving spoons& fork
• Table placemats, napkins, water/white/red/champagne wine glasses
• Galley cookware/pans.
• Toaster, electric mixer, measuring cup, rubber/metal/plastic spatulas, mixing bowls
• Chef knives, cutting boards, coffee machine, iron VESSEL SUPPORT (Unique OA Standard feature):
• Orientation: Prior to deliver, the owner and/or captain is provided with dockside orientation on the operation of vessel systems by Ocean Alexander personnel.
• Customer Support: OA customer support is on-call 24/7 to support owner and crew.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. * Specifications and equipment are subject to change without notification.
“All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.”
2101 W. Coast Hwy. Newport Beach CA 92663 | 2540 Shelter Island Dr. San Diego, CA 92106
1001 Fairview Ave. N. Suite 1400, Seattle WA 98109