1961 Bertram 31' Sportfish Flybridge "Wheezie"
Price Reduction - 12/2/2019
"WEEZIE" is a classic 31’ Bertram that was repowered in 2004 and has been in constant refit for the last few years. The boat has been completely refinished and has a long list of new equipment and improvements including a new half top with canvas, complete service on repowered engines, complete exterior paint and non-skid surfaces.
"WEEZIE" is a classic 31’ Bertram that was repowered in 2004 and has been in constant refit for the last few years. The boat has been completely refinished and has a long list of new equipment and improvements including a new half top with canvas, complete service on repowered engines, complete exterior paint and non-skid surfaces. Please see the full explanation of new items below.
"WEEZIE" is boarded from the cockpit, which is large for a 31’ boat and one of the main reasons it is so desirable, along with its renowned smooth and solid Bertram ride. It features a new fiberglass deck, new covering boards, and new engine boxes forward. A new starboard side ladder leads to bridge which has been fitted with a new half-top and new electronics. Between the engine boxes, the air-conditioned cabin, professionally done in teak and holly woods, features a forward berth, galley, and head.
• Teak and holly floor & teak interior.
• Custom Interior rod holders
• 12 volts/ 120-volt panel
• Engine batteries with Perko shut offs
• Teak baton wall covering
• Teak and holly soles
• Head with electric toilet, teak covered storage area and overhead light
• White vinyl upholstery on settee and front curtains
• New mattress with cover
• Storage areas behind settee cushions
• Custom mattress for forward berth
• Custom overhead rod holders (9)
• Incandescent and fluorescent lighting options
• Carbon Monoxide alarm
• Custom teak cabinet in galley
• Galley counter with teak moldings
• Microwave built-in
• Stainless Steel sink
• New Complete Awlgrip paint
• New Non-skid
• New ½ Top, canvas
• New Garmin 714 SX
• New steering pump and plumbing
• New helm seat & cover & helm cover
• New bridge ladder
• New engine boxes
• New cockpit covering boards
• New cockpit coaming padding
• New swim platform
• Complete service on engines
• New windows, rebuilt frames & re-bedded
• All meatal trim re-chromed & polished
• New epoxy bottom and paint
• Re-conditioned props
• Re-conditioned shafts and new cutlass bearings
• Shaft logs re-packed
• New 220-gallon fuel tank
• New bilge pumps and alarms
• New upholstery
• All bright work re-finished
• New Caulkins 3 axel trailer with gooseneck custom to fit 31’ Bertram
• The entire 12-volt and 110-volt system has been rewired.
• Shore power cord -30amp
• Yacht battery charger
• Gel house battery
• Battery (1-2-off) switches
• Xantex Truecharger 40-amp Charger
• New style fiberglass cockpit deck
• Refinished. New light weight sound insulated engine covers.
• Aluminum rub rail replaced with custom PVC and Stainless rub rail.
• Full engine panel (tachometers, oil, water temp., start/stop)
• Morse controls, new cables
• Original Pompanette fighting chair with teak footrest.
• Sunbrella cover for fighting chair
• Anchor w/line rode.
• Teak cover-boards
• Teak transom
• New Custom Awlgrip Paint
• New Texaline window coverings, exterior
• Jabsco freshwater Diaphragm pump
• 25 gal. freshwater tank with exterior fill cap.
• 3 Rule 12-volt automatic bilge pumps, new
• Jabsco electric toilet
• Raritan, Lectra-San Type I MSD
• 2 Cummins 6BTA5.9M3 Diesel engines
• Diamond Edition 330’s, rated at 315 bhp @ 2800 rpm.
• Walker Airsep on each engine
• Barry Control vibration isolators
• Oil Pump-out hoses
• 2 ZF IRM 220A Marine gear
• 1-¾” S.S. shafts
• Heavy duty shaft supports and cutlass bearings.
• Compression shaft logs and stuffing boxes.
• 2 Bronze propellers.
• 2 Racor Diesel fuel filter/water separators.
• Replacement aluminum 220 gal. fuel tank.
• Fire extinguisher 2.
• Hynautic Hydraulic Steering.
• Dual Telflex-Morse controls.
• Cushion seat with storage.
"WEEZIE" is a one-of-a-kind 31 classic Bertram, completely refinished, with many upgrades including Cummins 330 hp engines, a new half top, new paint and a custom Caulkins 3-axel trailer. Capable of going anywhere you want to go, this is a must-see boat and more than that, a must have boat. The Bertram 31 is a classic and this boat does the Bertram family proud.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.