FREYA - has had a huge refit over the past several years to include boom furling system with electric winch, new sails, hull and deck paint, complete re-wire job, new plumbing and faucets, new instruments, complete bottom job, electric head, water heater and more. This boat leaves very little to be done - She is excellent!
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bill Tripp Jr.
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 40 ft 9 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 9 in
Pescaggio minimo: 4 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 8 ft 7 in
Dislocamento: 20000 lbs
Zavorra: 6500 lbs
Potenza totale: 40 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2014
Modello motore: 3JH5 diesel
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Tipo propulsione: Elica di superficie
Potenza Motore: 40 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (110 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (73 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 6
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
Salpa ancore elettrico
FREYA was purchased by her current owner in 2007 and since then he has done a lot of upgrades to bring her up to her current great condition. This keel + centerboard sailboat was built for ocean cruising but the alternate shallow draft allows her to be comfortable almost anywhere.
She can sleep six in a varnished Mahogany layout plan that includes an Owner's Cabin forward, Head, and a Main Cabin that has a full-width Main Salon and aft Galley/Nav station area.
- FREYA is a shared listing with Elliott Bay Yacht Sales.
HULL and DECK
- Desert Sand Alwgrip Topsides
- Oyster White Awlgrip Deck and Cabin - 2004
Construction: Solid fiberglass hull reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. Deck is set in a 6" flange molded into the hull, fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint. Nonskid pattern is molded into the deck.
- Teak and stainless steel rub rail
Keel with centerboard underbody = Draft: 4’6" board up, 8’7” board down.
- External lead keel is fastened with stainless steel bolts, and the bronze centerboard is operated by a worm gear with grounding override.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
- Stainless steel stanchions with lifelines with gates
- Varnished teak eyebrow, hand rails and deck trim
- (2) Two white translucent hatches with varnished teak trim
- Varnished teak companionway hatch
- (2) Dorade vents with white painted interiors
- Varnished aft deck teak-covered double lazarette and separate propane locker.
FREYA's 2011/2012 winter haul and service included a complete strip and peel of the hull, rebuild with vinylester resin, fairing, epoxy barrier coat, all new through hulls, and new transducers. This was followed by a trip to Native Brightworks for fresh varnish.
- New mushroom thru-hulls and 2 new transducers
- Complete strip & bottom epoxy by Seaview Boatyard
- All new plumbing, water pump and fixtures - Dec 2008
- New water heater - Dec 2008
- Full custom boat cover (2009)
- Lewmar windlass 12 VDC
- CQR 35lb anchor
- Danforth 35lb anchor
- 40' 3/8" chain
- 200' 3/4" twisted nylon
- Deck washdown - Dec 2008
- 7' Vanguard IOD95 sailing dinghy
- Kuuma BBQ
Cockpit has a varnished teak cockpit coaming with built-in winch pockets.
- Iverson dodger (2008) – with stainless steel handrail
- Cockpit table - binnacle mounted fold-down varnished teak
- Teak cockpit sole grate
- Watertight, locking, opening seats offer sail locker storage
- Electronic gauges - mounted in forward bulkhead
- Engine gauges in forward cockpit well - easily viewable by helmsman
- Edson binnacle wheel steering with engine controls and binnacle guard
- Stainless steel steering wheel with elkhide cover
- Binnacle mounted compass
- Custom binnacle mounted navigational electronics
Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Raymarine ST 60 Plus Tridata depth, speed, nautical miles, wind
- Garmin GPS Map 4210
- Standard VHF Radio
- 6" Ritchie Compass
- Garmin GPS 17X HVS antenna - Oct 2008
Forward Owner's Stateroom with V-berths with storage and tankage below. Hanging locker aft to starboard, bureau, bookshelves and overhead opening hatch.
Moving aft to port is the Head with stainless steel bowl sink in countertop and a vacuflush toilet plumbed to a holding tank. Hanging locker and storage locker.
Main cabin features Salon amidships with a drop-leaf dining table center-line. Settees are forward port and starboard, each of which slides out to make a transom berth with drawers under. Each settee has a pilot berth outboard and over.
The Galley has a sink and stove is aft to port with refrigerator compartment and locker stowage opposite to starboard. Inboard companionway steps are removable for engine access and lead up and aft to the cockpit.
Nav Station is incorporated into the starboard Galley area, with chart storage above.
Galley features include:
- Shipmate 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Novakool fridge and compressor - Jan 2009
- Frigoboat 12-VDC refrigeration
- New light-color counter-tops
- Stainless steel galley sink
SAILS and RIGGING
FREYA's sailing gear was upgraded with Schaefer in-boom furling, Harken mid-boom traveler, Harken power winch, North sails, and lines lead aft with all new blocks and running rigging.
- New Boom furl system
- Sampson XLS extra T Main halyard - May 2008
- Harken Mainsheet Traveler & Block system - May 2008
- Harken 1964 double foot block - May 2008
- Harken 356 cam cleats - May 2008
- Mainsheet & Traveler control lines - May 2008
- (2) Barient S/S #26 primary winches
- (2) Barient S/S mast winches #22 S/T
- (2) Barient S/S #20 secondary winches
- (1) Barient S/S #10 for mizzen
- Harken self-tailing electric halyard winch - May 2008
- North full-battened boom furling Main - May 2008
- New North Genoa
The major electrical upgrade included completely rewiring the boat: new electrial panels, new charger, new alternator, new regulator, and updated batteries.
- (1) Group 27 12V gel-cell
- (1) 8D 12V wet-cell
- (2) 260-amp 6V batteries - May 2008
- Victron Phoenux 30-amp charger - Nov 2008
- Heavy-Duty regulator - Nov 2008
- 100-amp alternator
- Newmar galvanic isolater
- 30-amp/125-V shore power
- Boat rewired and panel - March 2009
- NEW 2014 Yanmar 40-hp diesel engine
- Espar D3L diesel forced air cabin heat
- Racor fuel filters
- New Tecma vacu-flush head with pump - Dec 2008
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.