Spirit of Oysterhaven (formerly Senouire); Designed by Frederick Parker in the style of an Edwardian classic with Clipper bow and J Class lines Spirit was custom built in the Hamble in 1972 and fitted out to any exacting standard for her French owner in St Malo. Spirit of Oysterhaven is fast, responsive and competitive in her class, sailing in successive Antigua Classic Regattas in the Caribbean and Tall Ships Regattas in the Mediterranean. Her long keel and 50 tons of displacement provide stability, excellent comfort and speed while sailing amidst the wild Atlantic waves. A head turner in harbour and a true blue water cruiser at sea Spirit will take you in style and comfort anywhere in the world. • Year Built: 1972 • Location: Currently lying North Spain • Name: Spirit of Oysterhaven • Hull Material: Steel • Builder: Joyce Bros, Hamble • Designer: Frederick Parker FRINA Classic Steel Marconi Schooner Designed by Frederick Parker FRINA to Lloyds Cat A1 She was designed but never registered to this category.
For more info please contact Francis Roche at our Cork Office in Kinsale.
Email ; email@example.com
Mobile ; 00353 87 749 5203
Located 20 minutes from Cork Airport. Direct Bus route. Airport car hire available.
Classic Steel Marconi Schooner Designed by Frederick Parker FRINA; Lloyds Cat A1
Cruising Range: 2000nm;
Diesel tanks: 1,900 litres
Water tanks: 3,785 litres
-Two cabins with 2 x single berths plus options for additional berths.
-To Starboard, Toilet, handbasin and shower.
-Seating around dining table for 8-10. Separate seating to starboard
-Companionway steps to deck, 6 x 12 volt house battery bank
-Dry locker to starboard, Bosun’s chair (New 2016).
-Spares under seat (see inventory)
-2-Additional hinged bunks
-Brass Oil Lamps
-2 x spare batteries, 220/12 v Battery charger, Starter cables
-Selection of charts, Pilots and Books
-Two berths to starboard in self contained cabin
-Toilet and shower.
-Port and starboard.
-Companionway to cockpit.
-Access to lazarette below.
-Fully equipped galley with four burner gas cooker and oven.
- twin stainless sinks.
- stainless work tops.
- Ware and Cutlery.
Sails and Spars;
New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction, Dacron 10.38 OZ, plied leech, with four battens and three reefs, stainless steel slides PTF coated strapped with webbing, radial reinforcement on leech (clew and reef points). Luff: 16.34 metres, foot 5.67 metres. Sail area is 53.73 square metres.
New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction, Dacron 10.38 OZ, plied leech, with four battens and two reefs, stainless steel slides PTF coated strapped with webbing, radial reinforcement on leech (clew and reef points)Luff: 14.02 metres, foot 5.00 metres. Sail area is 40.65 square metres.
Backup; Same specification but older.
New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction, 9.38 Oz, Dacron, acrylic (blue or white) UV stripe, radial clew reinforcement, extended tack and head reinforcement, luff pad flattener. Luff: 15.12 metres, leech: 14.02 metres. foot: 10.24 metres, LP 9.18 metres. Sail area is 69.40 square metres.
New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction specifications 45 m2, in the, in cloth AP 10.38, Mitre cut, with UV strip and luff pad flattener.
Good condition, bought used 2018.
New 2013 Olympic Sails Tri Radial Reaching Fisherman sail consisting of 1.50oz Contender Superkote ripstop nylon in a tri radial cut with a luff bolt rope and sliders. Stainless rings to corners with webbing straps and side launch bag
Backup; Used Blue, Pink and Purple Fisherman. Pre 1998. Working condition
Quantum Asymmetric Spinnaker plus Dousing Sock. New 2010. Little used.
2x Spinnaker Poles.
Hydraulic windlass with twin warping drums
Harken 53 3 speed
Main Halyard Lewmar 52
Topping Lift Lewmar 52
Genoa Halyard Lewmar 52
Reefing winch Barlow 25
Gibb Sheetmaster 810
Main halyard Lewmar 52
Fisherman sheet Gibb Sheetmaster
Topping Lift Lewmar 40
Reefing winch Barlow 25
Genoa Sheets Lewmar 65 x 2
Yankee Sheets Lewmar 55 x 2
Genoa Furling line Harken 46
Foremain Sheet Harken 46
Mainsheet Barlow 32
- 5 winch handles
- 2 boat hooks
- Sail covers
- Sunbrella canvas sun awnings - fore and aft.
- Boarding ladder
- 2 x spinnaker poles
- 2 Gas Cannisters
- 1 x Liferaft 16 pers
- 2 x Sprayhoods
- 4 Large spherical Red
- 6 Large cylindrical White
- Blue polyester 100m x 20mm. Unused
- Blue braid on braid 100m x14mm. Unused
- Gold braid on braid 100m x 12mm. Unused
- Blue 3 strand 100m stern anchor line. Unused
- Perkins Filters
- Volvo Filters
- Perkins Impellers
- Volvo Impellers
- Jabsco Impellers
- Alternator Belts
- Hydraulic Belts
- Perkins hoses
- Box of Shackles
- Box of blocks
- Box of electrical fittings
- Box of plumbing fittings
- Box of stainless nuts and bolts
- Box of stainless screws
- Box of stainless deck fittings
- De Walt Multi Tool
- Heavy duty 220 drill
- Orbital 220 sander
- Makita battery drill
- 110 drill
- Heat gun
- Rope cutter
- Soldering iron
- Set of spanners
- Screwdriver set, flat and philips
- Full socket set 1/2 in
- Full socket set 1/4 in
- 2 x claw hammers
- 1 x Heavy hammer
- 2 x Monkey wrench
- 1 x rubber mallet
- 1 x plane
- 2 x Teak scrapers
- Box of misc screwdrivers
- Set of drill bits
- Set of calipers
- Watertight collision bulkhead
- Port side 80m chain
- Starboard side 200metres braided scope
- Firehose, firepump
- Fortress FX-85 Anchor
- CQR 30 KG anchor
- Stokes 150lb Stockless Anchor
- Pool Type N HHP Anchor 79 kgs
- Main Perkins M135 engine,
- Hydraulic pump for anchor winch.
- 24v alternator off Perkins
- Borg Warner velvet drive hydraulic gearbox
- Heart Inverter (220v) 2 x regulators,
- Isotemp calorifier, Jabsco water pump, pressure cylinder
- Jabso belt drive bilge pump, Tellerini, 24v 40 amp bilge pump,
- Whale Manual bilge pump, Emergency 12v electric bilge pump,
- 12, 24, 220 volt electrical panel circuit breakers.
- Workbench with vice. Tool lockers under (see inventory)
- Deck freshwater hose
- Chart Table: Charts (Garmin, Navionics,)
- Instruments: Raymarine Repeater C Series, Navtex, Garmin GPS
- Pilot Station: Raymarine Multifunction Display C60, (Navionics, GPS, AIS, Radar)
- SeaMe, Link 1000 Battery Monitor
- Simrad VHF set and mobile handset
- Nav light switches, Tank Gauges, Volvo Oil & Water
- 3 Lockers
- Large cockpit lockers to port and starboard.
- CO2 bottles for remote engine room to port.
- Emergency tiller, bolt cutters to port.
- Perkins control panel
- Engine and generator emergency stops
- 2 x cockpit dodgers
- Sestrel compass, NASA Gps repeater,
- Raymarine Wind, Log and Depth
- Teak wheel, Stazo Marine new 2017
- Fenner Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer gearbox
- Navtex aerial, GPS aerial, Yellow Brick Aerial,
- Lifesling Horseshoe lifebuoy
- 2 x Orange Liferings
- Rail mounted Barbecue
- RibTender with 15 hp Yamaha 2 stroke.
Disclaimer; The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.